Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Obey Nikita - Lick The Floor I Walk On
0f83a251c73914a831716703e8d7397c.jpg

My human mop was lusting after my thigh high 12-inch black leather platform beauties so I decided to have some fun with it purely for my entertainment. It couldn�t get up even if it wanted to. Those balls that I own are locked and tethered to the floor keeping the little worm slithering down on the filthy floor where it belongs! Like it would even want to be anywhere else. I smack the most sensitive flesh on its ass with my stiff leather crop and make it crawl in circles literally licking the floor I walk on! Good for reminding it of its proper role in my world, and I do like a clean floor. It gets rewarded with a few licks of my boots, but then it must work that tongue sponge harder on the floor to earn some more licks. I could do this all night!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3580kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 356.6 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Lick The Floor I Walk On

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 2
f614610e3d77cdf8526d49adca09bdbe.jpg

Once Carmella gets going there is no stopping her. In Part 2 of "Go Through My Phone... You Die! Carmella gets going in a big scissoring way!!! She gets her legs on John from many positions including body and head scissors, front scissors, front and hangman figure 4's, and a couple of grapevines with some fantastic hip thrusting action. By the end Carmella removes her top and the rest of the clips feature our dancing beauty topless!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3249kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 207.3 MB
Download Carmella - Go Through My Phone. You Die part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Chastity, Chores & Foot Licking
0c13f4cf85f9839f174d4c273099587f.jpg

Worship My feet, Jill commands her older slave. She looks absolutely stunning in hot pink bikini top. No wonder hell do anything to please his Princess. She gazes down at the bitch in complete disgust as he tongues off the black from the bottoms of her feet. Jill Kassidy has got this bitch completely wrapped around her little finger. He sucks all of Jill�s toes, just as she instructs so. She fucks its ugly face with her absolutely feet. He feels so lucky just to be able to lick her feet. She wipes her soles off on his tongue. He keeps licking until she gets bored of it. When she is done with him she waves him away to finish her chores.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8313kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 843.6 MB
Download Chastity, Chores & Foot Licking

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Gooey Loogies - FemdomEmpire
f616361eb62e684a59f1904ff2150983.jpg

Cast: Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Mistress Tangent may be coming down with a cold... She insists on spitting her possibly infectious loogies into her slave mouth. She trains him to keep his mouth opened wide with a gag as she fills his mouth with slimey green spit. The slave gags as he chokes down massive amounts of her phlegm.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 272.4 MB
Download Gooey Loogies - FemdomEmpire

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

It Went Terribly Wrong
d7796387f8018dbc9975f87b291d9061.jpg

I never lose my temper like this, almost.. But a boy claiming he wants to be my new pet should learn to SHUT UP when I tell him to SHUT UP, nicely though, several times. Difficult to sum the session up in one image, or paragraph, but let I'll try: There's humor, violence, orgasms, weeping, post-climax torture, and me having several unedited rage-outs. I don't think I've let you guys see me genuinely annoyed, till now... hope you still like me after this one.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3864kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 229.1 MB
Download It Went Terribly Wrong

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Cruel Chastity Tease
8f58bc22ccf8fab5e443a111bc8c27b7.jpg

Cast: Blaire Williams
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

With her slave chained and locked in a steel chastity cage, Mistress Blair inflicts a cruel punishment upon her slave. She is going to use her sexy body and a vibrator to tease her slave to the brink but not allow him to cum. Blair makes her slave confess that he would love to have sex with her as she pulls back her latex to reveal her pussy, only to laugh at his pleas. She teases his locked up cock with her hands and tongue, then takes him by the balls to remind him that they belong to her now. Blair brings out her vibrator and begins teasing his caged cock with it while she makes him lick her pussy juices off of her fingers. Soon his purple cock and balls are bouncing up and down off of the vibrator head. Once she feels that he is completely overloaded, Blair removes the vibrator and uses her ass to smack his poor cock and balls around. She then leaves him alone to suffer the pains of sexual denial yet again. Such is the life of a slave to a beautiful Woman

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 644.7 MB
Download Cruel Chastity Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Obey Nikita - Suffer For My Pleasure
c25566d1e2178c7379fccf0fc1e7eb55.jpg

Since it�s not good for much else, the least this little worm can do is squirm around on the floor licking my sheer nude hose while I press my hard steel heel into its skin. It just can�t help it�s stiffening excitement seeing my black glossy boots and skin tight PVC stand high above its grovelling form. Funny how much better it feels when I cause it pain while sitting on its face. It must be all that extra involuntary movement from its suffering that feels so good. The more I slap that cock I own, the more it moves its head back and forth on my silky pantyhose. It�s learning its true place each day while I train it to suffer for my pleasure. I allowed it to lick my soles and suck on my heel for performing adequately tonight.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 454.7 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Suffer For My Pleasure

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Foreign Exchange Student
40ebfbba818dfd4866de486eec302057.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Amarna Miller
Genres: Strap-on, Female Domination
Video language: English

Armana has just arrived at her new host home from Spain. The pervert housemate asks her for "anal" and she misunderstands his sexual advances, language barriers can be so tough. Amarna is happy to fulfill his request for "anal". She strips him nude & straps on her black cock to give him the European sexual experience. First she takes him doggy-style, then she makes him ride her cock. Foreign girls are so kinky!

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6888kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 963.9 MB
Download Foreign Exchange Student

Fileboom Premium Account