[FB]Scat FemDom - Extreme Video >>>> Release NEW

xxx game

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Anna Toilet - Fart and shit in spandex black trousers

Description:
I woke up with extreme gas…. and my farts are toxic. I started to fart in my new spandex black trousers ! But I decided to save them for my toilet slave !

And what better way to relive myself than on his toilet face . Fart after fart I’ve been saving now all rest in his lungs . But there is something way more than farts ready to come out … yes … my long, wet and smelly shit ! After that, I use him for toilet paper of corse … He must know his plays in life !

Added: 2016-07-19
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: English
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Filesize: 726 MB
Duration: 00:08:20

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 326.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

xxx game

Abused as a company toilet - Eat my diarrhea!

Abused as a company toilet - Eat my diarrhea!
A new slave was abused as a toilet while working! He has my order, at any time to be ready when I need a toilet for shit. Today he works in a company! Shortly before closing time has come! I use him as a company toilet and shit him the full load of diarrhea in his mouth! Liter, the shit flows in his face and swells out from his mouth. The toilet paper which I clean my ass comes naturally also in his mouth. Toilet is just a toilet. He has to lie there and wait for his fellow workers from the morning shift. All will piss ans shit him in the face! As of today, he is officially the toilet of the company!

Missbraucht als Firmenklo - Friss meinen Durchfall!
Ein neuer Sklave wird waehrend der Arbeit als Toilette Misbraucht! Er hat von mir den Befehl, jederzeit bereit zu sein, wenn ich kacken muss. Auch wenn er arbeitet und Nachtschicht hat! Kurz vor Feierabend ist es so weit! Ich benutze ihn als Firmen Toilette und scheisse ihm die volle Ladung Durchfall in sein Maul! Literweise fliesst die Scheisse in sein Hals und quillt aus seinem Mund heraus. Das Klopapier womit ich meinen Hintern abwische kommt natuerlich ebenfalls in sein Maul. Toilette ist halt Toilette. Er muss liegenbleiben und auf seine Arbeitskolleginnen aus der Fruehschicht warten. Alle werden ihm ins Gesicht pissen und scheissen! Ab heute ist er offiziell die Toilette der Firma!

Added: 2016-07-30
Category: Shitting / Scat
Language: German
Filesize: 822 MB
Duration: 00:11:37

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 322.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

RosellaExtrem - Hotel guests had to eat my shit! Full Movie

Here you can see the entire video of Shit delivery service in a hotel! One type had written to me that he wants stayed close to me in a hotel and he wants delieverd, my shit and piss, in the hotel room ! When I was with him at the door, I made him the proposal, my shit and piss, fresh and directly from the source, to get into his mouth! That he did not need telling twice and i pooped him a mega shit sausage in his mouth and then urinated on the big shit sausage when this sticking out of his mouth! Then I forced him to eat my shit and thereby to a jerk, until his cumshot!

Added: 2016-07-17
Language: German
Filesize: 570 MB
Duration: 00:09:42

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 570.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

TEASING AND SHIT EATING AFTER VACATION PART 2 [Toiletslaveanddommes]

Godess just come back from her vacation on the seaside. She call her slave at her dungeon and want to tease him before using again his mouth and tongue into her asshole. She was well tanned, and she excite him with her legs. She dress in a nice pair of stockings and try many pairs of shoes and high heels. She order him to lick her legs, her shoes and prepare him to obey everything she ask . After all teasing, she put her pussy and ass into his face and deliver a huge diarrhea !! Part 2 now

Added: 2016-07-23
Filesize: 910 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 411.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

DRINK MY DIARRHEA (Newscatinbrazil) 4K HD

Description:
Mary Luthay is very bad, her intestine is making strange sounds, she goes to bathroom and makes a liquid scat. She calls to Bruna to ask about the food that she made. Bruna used a new spice to cook, Mary decided to punish Bruna, forcing the poor girl to swallow her diarrhea and smell her dirty farts.

Year: Aug 03, 2016
Cast:
Bruna, Mary Luthay
Resolution: 3840x2160
Filesize: 2.57 GB
Duration: 00:30:12

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 531.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

2 FULL TOILET SLAVES ONLY 4 ME [Toiletslaveanddommes]

2 FULL TOILET SLAVES ONLY 4 ME
After a nice vacation on the seaside Godess come back more bizarre and more kinkier !! She call her 2 loial full toilet slaves and ask them if they are ready to receive her gifts. She prepare them a nice meal, liquid meal for today !! She tease them, put them to sniff her shoes, to smell and lick her stockings, lick her feet and stroke their cocks for her pleasure. She use a whip to be sure they understand their fate. Then she put them down, one beside another, with their mouths open wide . . . and fill their mouths with a huge diarrhea !!! They stroke cocks until one of them cumming hard, eating her Diarrhea

Added: 2016-07-23
Format: AVI
Filesize: 891 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 392.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Electrice chair toilet - Mistress Anna Toilet

The life of a toilet can be challenging, especially for those that are incapable of following simple instructions. Fortunately, I have developed a device to help them with their concentration and obedience: The Electric Toilet Chair. The slave’s body hair has been removed so the electrodes can be attached more precisely and there is no interference with the electric charge. I test the device by administering an electric shock to its genitals. The slave makes jerking motions and cries almost like a little girl. I smile. I sit down and allow the slave to gaze up at my perfect ass. My skin is so smooth and supple that it does not crease as I sit and my perfect ass looms above through the toilet seat. The slave gazes up at perfection. I order the slave to lick my pussy which it gratefully does with enthusiasm but I shock it continuously just because I like the sound it (the slave) makes. I order it to worship my perfect asshole and press its tongue right into the holy orifice. Finally I shit into the slave. The precious shit is almost like diarrhea but the slave cranes its head up and doesn’t miss a bit. I laugh as I remove the chair and look down at the suffering sub-human. To encourage it to finish my shit I continue with the electrical charges and add kicks to the penis and balls. It jerks helplessly and looks up at me adoringly as I laugh. My perfect skin is radiant and highlighted by my blue bikini.

Added: 2016-07-27
Filesize: 558 MB
Duration: 00:10:01

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 159.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account