Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Monica Sexxxton - La Femme Monica

Rachel was the sexy mastermind behind a secret organization that did away with persons who were a threat to national security. Her latest target was her toughest to date. He lived in a remote, highly-secure mansion. Cameras, sensors, coded doorways, and guard squads rendered him almost invulnerable. Somehow, Rachel had to overcome all that to eliminate him. She also had to tarnish his image and corrupt his office computer system. Fortunately, she was able to identify one weakness in the man's set up. This was his step-daughter - the young and nubile Monica. She was the only person permitted regular passage to and from the house. If Rachel could get hold of Monica, she might be able to turn her into the very needed for the job. All it would take was a spot of devious mind-control. This was one of Rachel's specialties. In no time at all, she had found a way to meet Monica. It had turned out that the young woman was studying at a fancy school. Rachel penetrated its security system and changed its records so that she was recognized as Monica's new psychology teacher. Over a couple of classes together, she easily charmed her student and gained her trust.

Then, when the time was right, she offered Monica a chance to earn extra credits by participating in a special psychological study after school. Being ambitious, Monica seized on the opportunity. Later, the two of them were alone in the classroom. There Rachel had Monica don a headset and watch a video with flashing images. Within seconds, Monica was succumbing to its mind-controlling effects. She became horny and wanton without even knowing it. Calmly she pulled down her top to expose her lovely pert tits. Next she lifted her skirt and slid her panties down to her ankles. She then started caressing herself and rubbing her exposed pussy - believing she was acting normally. All the while, as she moaned ever louder, and grew ever wetter and hotter from her self-fucking, Monica was receiving subliminal instructions on how to take out her step-father. Rachel smiled and made notes while watching the successful process. She even made sure that an avatar of herself was installed in Monica's mind. This would give Rachel a direct influence over her thoughts, and allow her to see what Monica was seeing. When the special lesson had ended, Monica dressed and acted as if nothing unusual had happened. Rachel then handed her some papers. They were Monica's homework pack, and they contained all the things she would need for the coming removal. That evening Monica was back in her high-security home. As soon as the guards had performed their last sweep, she mixed a drink for her step-father, added some hallucinogenic medication from the homework pack, and carried the glass to him in his office. Under the effects of Rachel's mind-controlling, Monica had dressed in skimpy black underwear and a short white blouse - unbuttoned. Plenty of her hot, slender body was on display. She was all sweetness to her step-father - calling him step-daddy in her softest, most affectionate voice. Her step-father thanked her for the drink. Sat at the desk, his attention fixed on his computer screen, he did not look at her straight away. When he did, he was left almost speechless by her revealing appearance. Part of him was shocked; another part was disturbingly aroused. Meanwhile, Rachel used her avatar to tell Monica to distract her step-father. The young woman duly did so. First she showed her step-father a pair of panties she had received in homework pack. Rachel had actually swiped them Monica's friend Tina. Flashing the pair before her step-father's eyes, Monica now asked him if he thought the young men at her school would enjoy seeing her in them. The older man shook his head and took a big swallow of his drink. He could not believe how his step-daughter was acting. Presently he joined her on the sofa where she had sat down. He wanted to talk some sense into her. Instead, he started to feel light-headed. At the same time, prompted by Rachel, Monica changed her story and told her step-father that the panties were really for a sleepover with Tina. She deliberately mentioned things about her that would fill his mind with arousing sexual images. While describing Tina's huge breasts, Monica suddenly pulled up her bra cups to expose her own tits. Innocently she asked her step-father if he thought they were big enough. Drowsy yet aroused, her step-father could not help reaching out to give them an examining fondle. From that moment on, Rachel's plan moved ahead quickly. Monica pulled his face into her tits and encouraged him to suck on them. Then she lifted his head to kiss him while her hand drifted down closed around his cock. Before her step-father knew what was happening, his darling step-daughter was knelt over his lap, her pretty lips fucking eagerly up and down his rigid length. She did this for the longest time. It was full of variety and intensity. Sometimes Monica sensually licked the head; sometimes along his shaft; sometimes she licked his balls and rolled them in her mouth. Her step-father's hand rested encouragingly on the back of her head. Watching from her secret headquarters, Rachel smiled in triumph. Everything was working-out perfect. In a short time, both step-daughter and step-father were eager to fuck. Step-Daddy, do you think I'm pretty? Monica asked as she stripped naked before him. The older man answered with a big yes. He hardly knew where he was any more. Next, again by Rachel's instructions, Monica took out a condom. Again it had come with the homework pack. The inside of it was highly toxic. Carefully she slid it down over her step-father's big cock, then she lay down on her back, legs parted - pussy inviting. What followed was a torrent of forbidden action as Monica strove to fuck her step-father to fatal exhaustion. She moaned happily as her step-father first pounded her pussy in the missionary position - making her arch her back and writhe her sexy, lithe body. Next she straddled lap and rode him cowgirl style while he reached up and greedily squeezed her tits. The third position saw Monica on her hands and knees as her step-father took her from behind. Even as she was sealing his fate, she loved every moment of the deep, hard fucking he gave her. Taboo dirty-talk flowed from her lips. At one point she got her step-father to spank her ass - just like he used to when she had been bad. Finally, Rachel instructed Monica to take off her step-father's condom and jerk his load into her face. Monica smiled when the hot white cream coated her chin and lips. For the delirious step-father, however, it was one excitement too many. The strain on his heart, along with the toxins from the condom, caused him to collapse and expire from cardiac arrest. Immediately after this, Rachel set Monica to work staging the scene of her step-father's demise. In her mind-controlled state, the young woman showed no concern over what had just taken place. Rather, she used Tina's panties to mop up her step-father's cum, then placed them beside him. Next she went to his desk and used a flash drive from the homework pack to download graphic sexual pictures of Tina onto his computer. Rachel had obtained them by fooling Tina with a similar ruse to the one she had used on Monica. Ultimately, when the authorities interviewed her later, she would come across as a silly young woman who had been the victim of an older man's lechery. Monica then brought down her step-father's computer by infecting it with a virus. This done, she only needed to flush away the toxic condom, then take a shower to remove the evidence of her step-father's cum from her body. For Rachel it turned out to beautifully successful operation. She had achieved all her objectives - including setting things up to give the impression that Monica's step-father had met a natural end after becoming overexcited during a kinky fantasy he was having about her friend. As for Monica herself, she would never be a problem. She would wake up believing her step-father was still on the computer when she had gone to bed. Her only question Monica had for Rachel was, When do I get my extra credits?

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:33:42
Size: 490 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5cb9c17f1dd29/Monica_Sexxxton_Classics_MILF_1384.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Jay Rock, Kourtney Rae - Taking Care of Stepdaddy

Kourtney Rae is a bit of a brat, but she knows how to get her way with her stepdad, Jay Rock. It starts with a report card, then that quickly evolves into getting permission to see another guy. Through sheer allure, Kourtney coaxes Jay into getting whatever she wants, but under one condition-she always has to take care of her stepdaddy first.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:50:22
Size: 1080 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1b154995fb0aa/Kourtney_Rae_Taking_Care_of_Stepdaddy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

FFeZine - Daughters First Ride 69

Following on from the previously up loaded video Step-Daddy's . So so Sweet and young and now ready for another challenge petite Amy climbs on top and quickly get Step-Daddy Dom inside, it hurts a little, as you can see, but Step-Daddy Dom is very experienced and takes her gentle at first leading her forwards till her soft hair and tiny tits are in perfect pov view, and easy reach of his old mottles wrinkled hands.Boy she felt good, her soft white skin was like silk under his rough hands, as his thick cock began to its way in more easily now her juices were flowing down his old worn shaft towards his leather balls. Turn around my sweet girl I'll show you how 'cow boys' do it in reverse and if you buck good I'll give you a lovely cream pie.

Duratio: 00:23:09
Size: 267 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c2c686187c8d6/FFeZine_Daughters_First_Ride_69_part_2.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Taboo Diaries & First Time Handjobs Sierra Simmons - Compilation

Step-Daddy Made Me A Step-Mommy

When He Came In Me That Night

Dear Diary,

A few weeks after step-mom passed away I went to a party with some of my friends. Losing my step-mom at barely 18 hit me pretty hard so I had a few drinks. When I got home my stepdad was in the guest room so I decided to keep him company.
I snuggled up against him and he put his arm over me holding me tight. As he drifted off again his hand began to rub my breast. I didn't want to disturb him and as weird as it sounds it kind of felt good. Next thing I knew daddys other hand was rubbing my pussy and I really got turned on. Step-Daddy mumbled something like he was dreaming and I took that as my cue to suck his cock.
Daddy pulled my panties off and guided me to his face. He must have thought I was step-mommy or something because he wen't down on my pussy while calling me baby. Daddys tongue got me so hot I needed his cock inside me. When I straddled him he realized it was me. Even though it shocked him Step-Daddy didn't miss a beat. He fucked me all over the bed then he came inside me a whole lot and I'm not on the pill. This could be bad.
Xo Sierra

Dear Diary,
I was late with my period so I went and got a pregnancy test at the drugstore. I took it in the bathroom and was so nervous I almost peed on myself taking it. Sure enough it was positive so I don't know what I'm going to do now. Wish me luck talking to step-daddy.

Step-Daddy You Got Me Pregnant HD

I'm Having Your Baby

Dear Diary,

After getting over the shock of being pregnant I knew I had to tell Step-Daddy. I took the test with me and went into the living room. When I told Step-Daddy he was pretty shocked but excited at the same time. He pulled me close and hugged me then suggested we celebrate.
I was so relieved at his reaction I started sucking his cock while he began undressing me. Step-Daddy was a bit more gentle than usual but with some encouragement he wound up giving me an earth shaking orgasm before he exploded in me. Something about being pregnant really gets me off hard.
Xo Sierra

Sierra Needs Her Step-Daddy

More And More Each Day

Dear Diary,
I'm 5 months pregnant now and my hormones have made so many changes in my body as well as my sex drive. Step-Daddy doesn't seem to mind taking care of my needs though, I think he enjoys having a pregnant 19 yr old girl around. No matter where we are I know just how to get his cock hard and have him satisfy me. I hope he can take it if my sex drive increases though.
Xo Sierra

I'm Taking Mommies Place

Even In Daddys Bed

Dear Diary,Not long after I started showing Step-Daddy was in bed and I was really horny. I came in and laid next to him teasing his cock in the process. I took him in my mouth getting him nice and wet then I straddled him. I rode Daddys cock til I had a wicked orgasm then he bent me over on the bed. Step-Daddy fucked my pregnant pussy til he exploded all over my ass then we cuddled up for bed. I'm really taking Mommies place now.
Xo Sierra

I Cant Believe We're Cousins!

AND YOU JUST FUCKED ME!

Dear Diary,

Last night was ladies night at a local club so I went out with a few girlfriend's of mine as the DD. Well diary I ended up dancing with this really handsome boy who really likes pregnant girls! We ended up going back to my house once the club closed and fooling around a bit. Of course my hormones were raging from being pregnant so we started having sex. OH MY GOD it was probably the best sex I ever had! Good thing I cant get pregnant while being pregnant because he loved fucking me so much he came deep inside me!

Everything was awesome until he looked up on the wall and noticed a family photo of my step-dad and I. He asked how I knew the man with his arm around me and when I told him thats my step-dad he freaked out saying that was his uncle!

Diary I seriously cant believe that I fucked my cousin! Is it wrong it wrong I really want to do again?

XOXO, Sierra

Step-Daddy Loves Me Pregnant

More And More Each Day

Dear Diary,
These past months have been a blur and soon I'll be having daddys baby. It seems like the bigger I get the more Step-Daddy wants sex too. Just yesterday I was getting breakfast and Step-Daddy slipped up behind me. He pulled off my dress and fucked me right there bent over the counter then took me in the living room. We made love on the couch and floor til Step-Daddy exploded all over my butt. I think he likes me barefoot and pregnant.
Xo Sierra

Cum On My Belly Step-Daddy

I Really Need To Moisturize It

Step-Daddy you've been so patient during my pregnancy and I know it's been hard on you lately. I thought I could do something special for us both and make you cum all over my pregnant belly. You know you cant resist when I suck your cock and with as long as it's been I can tell you're ready to explode. There you go Step-Daddy cum all over my belly. Thank You

Duratio: 01:34:07
Size: 1440 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1c35f33358754/Daddy_Made_Me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

September Reign & Emma Hix - Daughter feels attracted to daddy Bobby

Emma Hix finds her birth certificate and realizes that her parents, September Reign and Bobby Beefcakes have been lying to her their entire lives, they're not her real parents! This is shocking, but Emma feels attracted to daddy Bobby, so she takes the opportunity to take out her frustration on both him and September.

Duratio: 00:40:07
Size: 1754 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e6fafac6c3e16/Caught_In_A_Lie.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Amateur Boxxx - Sloan Harper - Daughter fucks Her STEP-DAD During Movie Night

Jmac and his step daughter are sitting on the couch watching a scary movie together. Sloan's step-mom is out of town and they are all alone. As they watch Everglades Killings, Sloan gets scared several times and jumps on him for safety. A few minutes goes by and Sloan gets really scared and jumps on her Step-Dad once again. But this time she lands on his lap and he happens to have a raging hard on. Sloan just laughs and tries to play it off, but she is young and curious. So she asks her step-dad if he is aroused by her. At first Jmac tries to hide it, but once Sloan admits that she wants to fuck him, they can't resist their urges. The two of them proceed to have dirty nasty taboo sex. When they are finished they agree to keep it a secret from Sloan's Step-Mother.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:15:51
Size: 890 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6756e0a2878f4/DAD_During_Movie_Night.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Zoey Nixon - Step-Daddy! No peeking!

Step-Dad buys 18 yo new bra and panty sets - and gets his cock cranked for a thanks!

My boobs have grown so big, much bigger than my Moms. I know you take step-mom shopping when she needs new bras and panties and I really appreciate that you took me shopping to. It's nice of you to take care of me like you do my step-mom even though I'm only your step- step-daughter. If you would like I can show you some of the things your money bought me today but you have to cover your eyes, no peeking. First I will put on the bra and then show you the matching panties. Do you like how they match? Do you like my little thong? I will try on some more for you but you can't look this time ok! Well, actually.you aren't my real step-dad so I guess it's ok if you look at me while I try on my new bra and panties for you. You don't buy step-mom panties that look like this do you? Her ass wouldn't look as good as mine does in them anyway. Oh wow, are you getting a boner from looking at me? Is that weird? I think it's weird but I like it. Since step-mom is away I can help you with that boner. Would you like me to help you? I've always wanted to see what your cock looks and feels like. Why don't you lie on the bed and let me stroke you step-daddy. Can I pull your dick out of your pants? Oh, your step-daddy dick is nice and thick. This turns me on that I make you horny for me. I like how long your dick is. It feels really good in my hands. Do you like your step- step-daughter helping you get off? You're such a dirty old man. I like jerking off older men's dicks. You know what else I like? I like to use my big natural home grown titties to fuck your cock with. Does that feel good to have my soft boobies wrapped around your stiff cock? My tits are real and step-mom had to go buy hers. You like mine better don't you? Oh wow you have such an awesome dick step-daddy! I don't think step-mom appreciates your dick as much as I would. I want you to do something that I bet step-mom doesn't let you do. I want you to cover me with your cum load. Will you do that for me step-daddy? Will you cover me in your cum? Please step-daddy I want it. I want to be the only one who makes your cock feel this good. I will do this for you all the time. Ahh that's it step-daddy yes, make a mess all over my big titties! Ooh, didn't that feel so good? So, um maybe can we go shopping again tomorrow?

Duration: 00:18:03
Size: 277 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e53fbc57eb11c/Zoey_Nixon.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account