Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

River Lynn - How To Forget Your Ex

River discovers her boyfriend is cheating on her right before Valentine's Day. The sweet chick had all of her plans already set in stone, so this devastating news is all the more heartbreaking. River's stepdad, Mike, tries to console River by telling her what a goofball her ex is and that she's way out of his league anyway. Feeling better, River wants to get into her Valentine's outfit, so she starts stripping in front of her stepdad. Mike is thrown completely off guard. He's no prude, but he knows sure well he shouldn't be seeing his stepdaughter's tits and ass.

Still, her perky tits are phenomenal, and it's been a while since he's seen a younger chick almost naked in front of him. River laughs, seeing that her stepdad is clearly shocked. She gets the sense he might even be a little turned on, which excites her, but she doesn't want to make things too weird. River assures Mike it's no big deal, and she even has her stepdad touch her tiny, perfect nipples a little so he can see it's just skin. River's tits feel incredible in his hand. Her soft skin is familiar and pleasant. Mike knows it's taboo but decides it's best to treat this as normal and not blow it out of proportion. After this little fling, Mike can't get his stepdaughter off of his mind. The feeling of her breasts and her skin lingers in his memory, and he desperately wants to relive that moment. Mike is hesitant to say anything right away because he doesn't want to give the wrong impression, and he knows he'd be in deep trouble if they were to mess around and get caught. However, when Mike sees River in her short skirt, he can't help but make the first move and set the stage for another sexual encounter with his stepdaughter. Mike tells River she should blow the first random cock she comes across and that she should take a video of the blowjob and send it to her ex. River thinks it's a great idea but states she is going to be hard-pressed to find a cock to suck on such short notice. Mike tells River she's in luck and that she can suck his cock. The words feel extremely raunchy coming out of his mouth. It's a big step and a risky one at that. River had secretly hoped her stepdad would pull something like this. She's still new to sex and messing around with guys, but seeing her stepdad's cock has been on her mind ever since he saw her naked. River agrees and gets right to sucking his dick. It's big, but she knows she can take it. River wants to make her stepdaddy proud and prove to him that she's a bad girl now. River sucking Mike's cock is even more intense, given the tension Mike has built up in his mind. River gets so into sucking her stepdad's dick that she forgets she's doing it to send her ex a video. The video becomes secondary. River gets a quick shot of the action, but once she's done filming, she keeps sucking for the fun of it. She wants to taste her stepdad's cum and swallow his load. When Mike can't hold his load any longer, he cums hard in River's mouth. She feels every pump as the thick ropes of cum fill her throat. She doesn't leave a drop behind and smiles at Mike lovingly. Later, Mike and River know they need to take things even further. They've both been wanting to mess around again, and this time River wants her stepdaddy to fill her pussy up. Mike can hardly contain his excitement. River sucks Mike's cock to warm him up before she climbs on top of him. She is so wet that Mike's cock easily slides into her pussy. Riding her stepdad feels even better than she anticipated. River rubs her clit and sends her ex another raunchy vid, attempting to make him even more jealous. Mike doesn't want to cum too quickly - he wants to savor every moment he has fucking his smoking hot stepdaughter. They switch into all sorts of positions and take in the intimate moment together. When Mike is about to cum, River sucks his dick and takes every drop again. This is a dynamic they could certainly get used to.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:39:50
Size: 1123 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bf9c026bfd2a0/How_To_Forget_Your_Ex.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Lola, Roxy Cox - Breathplay Daddy Fucks Shy Girls Throat

This time Roxy has brought her shy friend Lola to see her Daddy. Roxy explains how there is a guy that Lola really likes but she does not know what to do to impress him to get his attention. Lola really wants him to like her, so Roxy thinks Daddy will be able to help and she even wore what Daddy asked her to wear. Lola shyly steps forward and twirls but Daddy wants to see more. Daddy gets both girls to life up their skirts and then bent over so he can squeeze & spank their asses. Lola is about to get her first kiss and Daddy tells her to close her eyes. Roxy slides Daddy's big cock into her mouth and tells her to open and Lola struggles to fit it in her mouth. Daddys tells her to go deeper the better to please a guy. Roxy pushes Lola's head down further & Daddy tells Roxy to show her how to gag on that cock. Roxy takes it as deep as she can and gags on it, holding her breath. The girls keep taking turns going as far down as they can take Daddy's huge cock and holding it deep for as long as they can. Daddy's always says the most important thing in a relationship is to make the guy cum. Both girls jerk and suck Daddy's big dick till he cums in Lola's mouth and she swallows it and licks his cock clean.

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duratio: 00:18:53
Size: 1.90 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/beea7c8e983dc/Breathplay_Daddy_Fucks_Shy_Girls_Throat.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Clara Belle - learning to suck cock

WHWN CLARA NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SUCK COCK.
SHE TURNS TO HER DADDY!!
DAD TEACHES THE SHY TEENAGER HOW TO SUCK AND SWALLOW!!!

Clara has a hot Date coming up..with the quarterback from the football team. Clara has had a crush on him forever.and she wants to make a really good impression on him. Clara has heard that he has been "around".and he has probably received many blowjobs. Clara wants to give him a blowjob that will blow his mind.the problem is..she has never given one before!! With only one day to prepare.and nobody to practice on.she turns to an unlikely source.her own Dad!! Clara asks her Dad if she could practice sucking his cock.so that she will be prepared for her Date. Dad agrees to let Clara suck his cock.and he even coaches her as she does it. Clara seems to be a natural..even swallowing the semen. Hopefully she is good to go!!!

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:10:06
Size: 230 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cc61b7acdd1c1/LEARNING_TO_SUCK_COCK_HD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Yuhuuuuuu

Yuhuuuuuu

Katy Faery - Thanks For Cumming To My Show Daddy

Your sexy daughter, Katy Faery, slowly walks in the front door.dressed in a tiny jean skirt, tank top, and brown boots. Finally returning home from the show she played last night, she sets down her guitar and notices you sitting on the couch waiting for her. "Oh Hey, Daddy. I didn't know you were still going to be awake." Katy apologizes for getting in a little late from the show, and she thanks you for coming to see her. Your daughter loves that you support her talents, and appreciates that you attended her show last night. She lifts up the front of her skirt.. "I don't know if you noticed, but those little flashes were for you." Your BabyGirl had on no panties or bra, all night.. just for you. Katy tells you that she really wants to show you how much she appreciates you watching her play, and always being there. She crawls over to your already hard cock, and starts to suck on the tip. "Daddy, I love your cock." Your daughter deep throats every inch of your cock.slowly bringing her head up. She licks up your shaft, and rubs her fingers over your tip. Katy sucks your cock, and strokes it softly with her hands. "Daddy, let me show you why I really wore no panties tonight. I love easy access." Katy lifts her skirt, and jumps on top of your cock. She bounces her ass up and down on your cock, riding you. "Do you feel how wet my pussy is, Daddy?" Your perfect little girl runs her hand over her ass, and slaps her ass cheek. She bounces and grinds on your cock, moaning in pleasure. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me doggy.." Katy bends over, and you start to fuck her from behind. She grabs her ass, and begs for you to fill her up with your hard cock. Your daughter's tight little pussy grips around your cock. Katy turns around, and you lay back on the floor. She straddles you, and begins to ride your cock. Your daughter bounces her ass up and down, and twirls it in circles. Katy lays flat on her back and you begin to fuck her while on top. She rubs her breasts, and takes them out of her shirt. "Oh, Daddy! Fuck me, please." Katy rubs her clit as you fuck her, and she starts to cum all over your cock. You feel Katy grip tightly around your cock, as she cums all over you..which makes you cum inside of her. Your daughter pushes the cum out of her pussy, and it runs down her pussy and ass. "That felt amazing..Thank you, Daddy

Duratio: 00:12:14
Size: 890 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d99c884b61902/Thanks_For_Cumming_To_My_Show_Daddy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Peter, Ashley Alexander - The Bonding Tub

Ashley's mom told her she needs to bond with her new step dad Peter. She finds him taking a bath and offers to help him wash his back. Peter politely refuses, but Ashley tells him to stop being silly, this would be great for them. As she is washing his back, he tells her relaxing in the tub is one of his favorite things. Ashley takes this as an invitation to hop in. Peter very reluctant now, is reassured by Ashley that it is not weird, and it would only bring them closer.

While in the tub she brushes her feet up against his dick. She can't help but notice how hard Peter is. Peter tries to get out of the tub and almost knocks Ashley out with his massive hard dick. Ashley is in awe of the sheer size of it, begs him to touch it. Then she pleads with him to let her suck it. After hitting the back of her throat for a bit, Ashley decides what better way to bond then to fuck. She takes Peters third leg as well as she could, but it is Peter who is struggling with how tight and warm she is. He can't hold it for long as he shoots a huge load all over her belly. I don't think this is what her mom had in mind, but they definitely have a strong bond now.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:27:55
Size: 1207 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/20d436ca4b528/The_Bonding_Tub.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Kelly Payne - Dreaming about sucking step-daddy lactating

Your favorite little girl is dreaming about your cock step-daddy, she want's to suck your cock so badly. And why not make it taste nice and sweet by spraying her sweet and yummy milk all over step-daddy's cock and then sucking and licking it all off for you step-daddy. POV B/G step-daddy roleplay Lactating.

Duratio: 00:10:06
Size: 240 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fea40fae0cc2f/Dreaming_about_sucking_stepdaddy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account