Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cristi Ann in Family Vacation

Scene One: Daughter Voyeur

Have you seen your mother? Dad asks his daughter Cristi. He's dressed in only a towel waiting for his wife to get back. Cristi looks at him and gets turned on by the older man, making a decision. I'm going to fuck him She says when he leaves. Cristi hears her mom in the other room being fucked and can't help herself but peek inside. Cory is blindfolded on her back while her husband pumps into her. Cristi slowly and quietly enters the room. Her dad shakes his head at her to leave but Cristi isn't going anywhere. She teases him by touching Cory, while he fucks, squeezing and licking Cory's breast's. Cory moans I want to swallow your cum baby and gets to her knees. Cristi watches as her dad cums into her mom's mouth, leaving before Cory knows what happened.

Scene Two: Gone for an hour

Cory ties up her shoes to go to the gym, when Cristi asks how long she will be gone. About an hour Cory replies and Cristi gets a devious look on her face. She finds her dad just out of the shower checking emails on his phone. Mom will be gone for an hour, and I think we really should fuck dad She says kissing him. No He tells her trying to push her away. She keeps kissing him saying Come on dad, I can't stop thinking of your cock. She whispers. Don't worry it will be our little secret. She slides her dad's dick into her mouth and sucks him for all she's worth. He plays with her large breasts as she slides her hot wet mouth all over him. Taking off her shoes and socks he kisses his daughter's cute little feet and has her slide them up and down his shaft. Cristi giggles. He licks his daughter's pussy and she slides around him 69ing his large cock. So wet and horny she moans, sliding him inside of her and ridding her dad. Fucking him is better than she ever thought it would be.

Scene Three: First ass fuck

He pushes her down to the bed, and she trembles and moans. Oh fuck, Oh daddy, I love it daddy She screams as he plows into her. I can't believe you're finally fucking me, I always wanted this She tells him. With his cock wet and hard he pushes it into her tight ass. She slowly lets it inside of her, her daddy taking her sweet ass. The pain and pleasure of it is too much for her. I can't believe your fucking my ass daddy. I've never done this before, I love it She whispers to him. Taking his cock out of his daughter's ass he makes her suck him and taste herself. So lost in lust she greedily does as she's told. He's fantasized about fucking his cute athletic daughter after she comes home from the gym. So he tells her to put her socks and shoes back on to fulfill that fantasy. He thrusts into her ass again banging her hard and fast. I bet mom could never do this she says sucking him clean again. I love watching it go in She moans as her dad keeps fucking her ass hard into the bed. I want to have your cum She begs him getting to the floor. She's seen girls do this online and wants the feeling of his hot cum to cover her. She opens her mouth and he dumps cum onto her face and tongue. Cristi swallows her daddy's load like a good girl and goes to clean up before mom gets home!

File size: 438MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration; 00:37:16
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/d0f7449faf740/Family_Vacation_HD_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Yuhuuuuuu

Tiffany Watson in Trading Places

Scene One: Innocence
Wife walks in dressed in hot lingerie, telling you about a special surprise she has in store for you. I saw you looking at our daughter the other day while she walked around in her underwear so I took a picture for you. She pulls out a printed picture of your daughter wearing cute bra and panties. I want to make you cum while you look at your daughter.She gets to the ground and begins to suck you. Don't look at me, she says, look at your daughter. She pulls off her clothes and compares her body to the girl in the picture then She gets on top of you and fucks you as she taunts you, saying how sick you are and how she is hotter. She holds the picture in front of her body and tells you to stare at it and you cum. You sick fuck, she tells you. I hoped it wasn't true that you had sexual feelings for our daughter but you just came she says in disgust. I'm leaving you

Scene Two: Forced
Mom comes in her lingerie from previous scene and is angry at her daughter for being more attractive than her. Rips off her daughters clothes and spanks her. As the daughter screams Cory takes off her panties and shoves them in the daughters mouth to taste her fathers cum while being spanked. Then forced pussy licking while Cory taunts her for being a cum loving whore.

Scene Three: Is This Normal
Cory drags her into into the bedroom for her husband to see. She's dressed in mom's lingerie (With the bra too big) with outlandishly whorish make-up. Is this what you want. You don't want a real woman like me, you want a young little slut like your daughter She yells. Cory makes her masturbate for her father. She slides her hand down her panties and rubs herself, humiliated with no pleasure. Cory gets mad that she's not doing it like a slut and sits behind her using the daughters hands like a puppet rubbing her breasts and pussy. Cory forces her daughter to cum, choking her with one hand and destroying her pussy with the other. She see's your hard and asks if this is what you want. She pushes her daughters head down on your hard cock and helps her give you a blowjob. Her hand on the back of her daughter's head pushing . You don't want me anymore, you just want this inexperienced mouth on your cock. She can't even give you a good blowjob Cory yells at you as you cum on your daughter's face.

Scene Four: Now Official
Cory forces her daughter to get on top of you, seeing that your hard again, minutes after cumming on your daughter. She plays with her daughter's body angrily, giving you everything you want from her. She lays her daughter down and lets you fuck her while she screams for you to stop. You sick fuck, fucking your daughter. I'm so glad I'm divorcing you Cory says. What's wrong with you? Violating your daughter's virgin pussy! She snaps a picture to use in the divorce. You cum in your daughter as you fuck her on the bed. Cum oozing out of her pussy Cory tells you that she hope you got her pregnant because she's going to use that as evidence to get everything from you in the divorce. Hope your happy with your slut whore daughter she says.

File size: 694MB
Duration: 00:59:29

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/f0e43ade145cd/Trading_Places.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Unexpected Journey With Daddy

Scene One: Enhanced Re-programing
My Ex-wife is at the door with my daughter Shane with an angry look on her face. I've tried everything that I can with her and I can't deal with it anymore She says. Cory has full custody of Shane and now my daughter is back in my life at the worst time. You deal with her, set her straight She says and leaves me stunned. I've dealt with trouble girls in the past and this will have to be no different. Dressed like a slut she walks into the spare room and gets ready for bed. What a little brat she turned out to be, just like her mother. Good night Shane says with a sigh at her new living arrangement.
That night I sneak into her room and softly pull off the covers. I run my hand over her tight young body and gently pull off her pj's. Her sweet pussy calls and I begin to lick her. Shane wakes up saying, Daddy what are you doing! You're not suppose to do this. I want to go back to mom She screams. Taking my hard cock I push it into her mouth and make her suck me off. I don't think it's her first time and she admits to sucking football players off before and after the games. Holding her by the throat I begin to fuck her out of her bad behavior. I tie her hands and fuck her raw, making her scream that it hurts. Softly she begins to cry as I have my way with her. This hurts me more that it hurts you I tell her. She cries quietly I don't want to do this. Don't finish inside of me, I'm not on birth control as I cum my big load inside her tiny pussy. She curls up into a ball on the bed, cum dripping out of her as she wishes she was back with mom.

Scene Two: Reverse Engineer.
The next morning Shane is exhausted from crying half the night. Her body is sore in ways she never thought possible. I walk in and ask if she feels like her training is making her a better person. In shock she doesnt know what to say. How is being fucked like a whore making her a better person? She thinks. I grab her breast and tell her how wonderful she was last night. I think I need to go to school She says pulling away from me. This is far more important than school I respond grabbing her hair and forcing her to the ground. My cock thrusts inside her bratty mouth making her squirm. Oh god not again she thinks as I slap her face and fuck her mouth saying Do you want more? Demanding she say yes.
Bending her over the table I pull down her white panties and slaps her ass hard. I will make her love being treated roughly. She cries and closes her eyes as my cock drives into her. I fuck her around the living room, my hand closing around her throat so she does as she's told. She's fucked until she's a whimpering crying broken slut begging to go home. I want my mom She cries to him. She tries not to look at me as I use her, staring at the ground until it's all over. I cum inside her tight pussy and fill her with warm shame. I give her the phone to call her mom to come pick her up. She will be the perfect daughter after this, or risk a trip back to daddy's...

File size: 575MB
Duration 00:38:00

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/ca051b4e656b2/The_Unexpected_Journey.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Craving Dad's Cock More and More

PART 1 - Aria Takes Care of Dad - Aria has always been "daddy's" girl. Now dad is home late after having a few and he is pretty much out on the couch. Something comes over Aria, she finds herself thinking about dong what she has only fantasized about. It is the best experience of her life. She has always know she could take care of her dad better than her stupid bitch of a mother ever could. Aria doesn't even know why her mom married him if she isn't going to take advantage of what a real man her dad is.
PART 2 - Aria's College disappointment - Aria went away to college thinking finally she would bet to fuck lot's of real men instead of the boys she left behind. She waits for her dad, wearing just one of his shirts, and explains exactly what she has been needing and why he has to be the one to give it to her.

File size: 858MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:37:39

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/f573a4017f0d0/ariaaraiana.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Jerk It In Pregnant Mommy's Kitty

With her pregant belly in full bloom Ms. Johnson and her step daughter compare each other's clitoris to see who's is bigger. One thing is for sure, they both have sensitive plump clits and anything or anyone can trigger an intense sexual response from either. When Vicky's brother Rick brings him closer he too gets caught up. With Ms. Jonson's blessing, Vicky starts to suck her brothers cock and strokes his manhood into her mom's wet pregnant pussy. Rick soon explodes a hot load of cum deep in his mom's pussy, much to her please and Vicky's discontent.

File size: 588MB
Resolution: 720x576
Duration: 00:17:49
File type: MOV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/041a56ed2a082/Taboo_Sister_Fantasies.mov

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

I Want to be a Good Girl Daddy

Scene One: Past curfew

Cristi breaths a sigh of relief as she quietly closes the door behind her. It's 6 in the morning and she's been out all night. Little does she know that her dad has been waiting up for her all night. Dad I just wanted to have fun. Everyone was at that party She tries to explain. He drags her to the living room for her punishment while she whines. Dad please. He begins by spanking her plump ass, but if she's going to act like a slut he's going to treat her like a slut. He slides his finger inside her and Cristi screams I'm sorry daddy, please! Stop dad. Pulling off her hot pink shorts he makes her spread her legs and rub herself while sucking on her fingers. Cristi is humiliated and embarrassed by her punishment, having to masturbate in front of her dad. I promise I'll never do it again she moans.

Scene Two:Kicked out of school

Dad I need you to sign something Cristi says. Basically I'm suspended from school She tries to explain that her dress code violation really wasn't a big deal. He yells that she's dressed like a slut and tells her to take off her inappropriate clothes. I would really like my daughter to not get suspended from school He tells her as she strips naked. I hate to have to do this to you He tells her and takes her hand, making Cristi stroke him. Her eyes are filled with anger as he puts his hand behind her head and drives her mouth down onto his cock. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut. Do you understand? He asks her, grabbing her large breasts.

Scene Three: Punished for stealing
Cristi is bored being home all day after getting suspended from school. Just when she would have died from boredom she finds her daddy's wallet on the couch. He wouldn't mind if she went shopping she thinks. He walks into the room to find her going through his wallet and becomes infuriated. He makes her take off her clothes to check to see if she's stolen anything else from him. Come on daddy, you don't even give me an allowance She pleads with him, taking off her clothes.
He's going to teach her exactly what it's like in prison for hot girls who steal. Dad I'm too cute to go to prison She tells him before he pushes her to the couch and thrusts his cock inside her. Her face is pain and anguish while her dad shows her exactly what prison would be like for her. I don't want to get fucked in prison daddy She cries. He fucks her around the room until he cums deep inside her tight pussy. Then you clean the cock like a good girl He explains making her suck him. Cristi is left to get dressed and think about why it's wrong to steal.

Scene Four: Anal Virgin

I don't understand why you're dressed like prostitute. Cristi's father tells her. She was just about to go to a rave when her dad stopped her. She explains that everyone dresses like this at raves. He's so mad that he raised a little prostitute that he decides to show her how prostitutes get treated in the world. He bends over his little girl and fingers her tight ass. Cristi pleads with him I'm sorry, I wont go dad.He takes out his cock and thrusts it down her throat. She's in so much trouble that she does as her dad says, sucking him like a prostitute. Get on your back He demands. I just wanted to go to a party dad. I promise I wont be a prostitute Cristi says desperately. He licks his daughters pussy, brutally fingering her ass. Just when she thinks her punishment is over, the fucking begins. Oh daddy stop She moans in pleasure and pain. He fucks her pussy and moves on to fucking her ass. What started out as punishment turns into something else. Daddy, I like being your prostitute Cristi moans. Please let me suck my ass off your cock
Cristi is on her knees her face pushed into the couch, her dad continuing her punishment for being a slut, his cock driving hard into her. Fucking her harder than she's ever been fucked before. Taking her anal virginity and making her moan for more from her daddy. I like being your little prostitute She tells him. She closes her eyes tight from the pain and pleasure of the anal fucking.
Yes please, let me suck it again Cristi moans and sucks his hard cock clean and making feel like a whore. Cristi gets on top of him and bounces on the cock in her ass as she rubs her pussy. I love tasting my ass on your cock daddy. It reminds me of what a little slut I am. I'm your little slut Cristi moans. Please cum all over my face and make me lick it off She begs him. He cums all over her face and mouth letting her swallow and suck his cum off his hard dick. The perfect daughter.

File size: 601MB
Duration: 00:39:39

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/ec3e1b9a6dbec/I_Want_to_be_a_Good_Girl_Daddy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Jade is Addicted to Her Dad

Jade Interrupts an Afternoon Rendevous- Jade stayed home from school with out her parents knowing. She is full of young hormones that her fingers can't satisfy, so she slips into mom and dad's room to see if mom's "massager" can do the job. While Jade is experimenting on herself her mom Sophie catches her "why aren't you at work?" Jade complains, but mom has questions of her own. But, she remembers when she was Jade's age and decides to give her a lesson in self satisfaction While Jade is being educated by mom Dad comes in and is shocked, but mom explains it is perfectly fine. Dad is still upset since he and Sophie were supposed to slip out of work for a little rendezvous and instead his little girl is learning how to use a massager, then to make it worse, sophie gets called back in to work. As dad stands there frustrated Jade points out that she was in the middle of learning to use the massager and dad apologizes and goes to leave, but Jade stops him and asks if he can help her learn. Dad is really embarrassed and tries saying no but "You're my daddy and you said I can ask you about anything" Jade says in her sweet daddy's girl voice
Daddy agrees to help, and slowly Jade begins to touch him as the pleasure of the wand over takes him, it all happens so slowly and sensually until Jade is cumming with daddy's big cock inside her

Jade Learns Self Defense - Jade's daddy wants to make sure she can handle herself and is teaching her how to fight and protect herself. A couple of accidental touches when he show's her how to "hit where it counts" and then a few more compromising positions begins to create tension. Jade wants to ow what to do if an attacker gets on top of her, daddy explains she needs to use her hips to wiggle free while biting and clawing but when Jade gets too intense, digging her nails into daddy's back, biting his neck and grinding her hips her dad pushes away, embarrassed by his impossible to hide hard-on. Jade's tights are soaked at the crotch and her dad tries to say it doesn't mean anything, that they should take a break, but with smoldering eyes Jade peels off her tights and jumps on her dad, kissing, biting, clawing biting, tearing off his shorts. Over and over her dad tries to get her to stop, but she is wild and pulls his cock into her. They fuck with wild intensity showing how long this has been building

File size: 568MB
Duration: 00:48:17

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/183aeba9885dd/jadejactn.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Renee Learns to be Daddy's Special Girl

Renee - Movie Night with Daddy - Renee wants to give daddy a kiss goodnight before she gets ready for bed, but she interrupts him watching "movies' on his computer. "Those girls look like their may age daddy!" Renee exclaims. Daddy explains the girls are old enough to do what they are doing, and Renee asks if he likes what the girls are doing. Daddy explains that he likes it and the girls are having a lot of fun too, and starts showing her how to do what the girls are doing. "Is this ok daddy?" Renee asks nervously. She is excited but she really wants to make her daddy happy
Renee - Daddy Don't Leave! - Renee's daddy is leaving. He explains that her mom just doesn't do the things he needs, but Renee refuses to let him go, she is willing to do whatever it takes to get her daddy to stay. Things even her mom won't do
Renee - Natural Curiosity - Things have happened that have made Renee so curious and she sneaks in to watch her daddy in the shower, watching him makes her want to touch herself. Dad sees her, and first he is shocked, but he calls her in and explains her curiosity is totally natural.

File size: 473MB
Duration: 00:40:05

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/d8b3e2a83ed77/Reneeroulette.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Perfect Beauty and Her Dad Get Nasty

Jessa's dad hasn't scene her in years. He wasn't prepared for her to suddenly show up at his door with her bags and just move in. Something about how she looks at him makes him nervous, and he is happy to have to meet some guys from work for a meeting over drinks.When he is gone, Jessa adds some blue pills to his vitamins, she smiles as she reads that they last for 6 hours. Her dad comes home and had to take a cab since he had a few too many. Jessa is happy to help him to bed, and make sure he takes his vitamins. She comes back later to... see how he is...
Jessa's dad gets a text from her mom about wanting to meet, at a hotel, and maybe see how things go. He can't believe it. Jessa looks so much like her when they first met, and he even had this intense sex dream about a week before. Jessa has been walking around the house in clothes way to revealing, she comes in from the pool in the smallest bikini and it's been making him not comfortable being home. He is doubly glad to have a reason to get out of the house.

File size: 844MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:37:54

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/adf56cec0644f/JessaRhodesdddyhd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account