Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Deep In Me Daddy

Dear Diary
I pulled it out and wrapped my wet lips around its hardness and deepthroated him for awhile. After he was nice and slick I stripped and straddled him impailing myself on his cock. It felt soo good in my pussy I rode him for quite awhile until I had to feel his cum inside me. I rode his cock hard and fast begging him to cum in me til he exploded and filled my pussy with his seed...... That might do the trick.

File size: 409MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:15:44
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/828aa52221363/Esmi_Lee_Taboo_Diaries.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy Let Me Stay Home From School

Daddy, I'm sick.... Am too! I know I don't look sick, but-- Daddy, you said, I could stay home sometime and you'd be my teacher. Pleeeasee? I wanna stay home today! I promise to be a good girl... Look, I just moved in with you and I'm not caring for this new school. You could teach me so much more. I know you could. I even dressed just how you like. How about we just spend the day together, just you and I.Oh daddy you're so big. I can already see your pre-cum leaking through. Let me take care of you. Just sit back. You like it when I use my tongue. How about when I take you in all the way? You can teach me so much more than any professor or boy at school ever could. I'll be good and swallow it all!

File size: 450MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:19:44

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/53f06f2d7a53f/Daddy-Let-Me-Stay-Home-From-School.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Bambi's Daddy Desires

Dear Diary,
My feelings keep getting more and more intense. The other day I was doing my schoolwork and thought about Daddy coming home. Just that thought was enough to turn me on.
I reached in my drawer and pulled out my favorite glass toy. I licked it to get it wet and I imagined it was daddys cock. IMy pussy was so wet it slid right in and I fucked myself like I imagined Daddy would do. I've never cum that hard in my life, I'm not sure I want to control my desires anymore. Is it so wrong???

Dear Daddy,
I know I can't come out and tell you this so I thought I'd write it down. These feelings I keep getting when I think about you are getting so intense. I almost feel like its real. I think about your cock sliding in my mouth slowly while you watches my every move. I can almost feel your cock throbbing in my mouth as it gets hard.
The urges overpower me and I straddle your hips sliding your cock into my tiny pussy. Ohh Daddy you feel so good inside me and I can't help but ride you hard. My mind wanders even further as I feel you cum inside me as I scream in ecstasy. Oh Daddy I want you so bad!!! I hope you understand your little girls needs
Love Bambi

File size: 389MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:20:38

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/9e0c205ef7e09/Bambi_Brooks_Taboo_Diaries.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy's Good Girls

I hated my big sister. I hated that she had to move back home a few weeks ago, I hated that she was always coming home late and making noise, that she was huge a slut, and I really hated that she never cleaned up after herself... Until yesterday I just hoped that Dad would kick her out soon. I went in her room yesterday afternoon to complain about something she did, and I saw my big sister touching herself. My curiosity got the better of me and she caught me watching her. Pretty soon she was teaching me how to do it myself... Then Dad came in. He started yelling at us but Rikki saw that he had a boner and grabbed it... Things got really crazy after that, but I was so excited that I was doing all these new things with my Daddy and my sister that I wasn't scared and I didn't feel like a slut at all... Dad told us we're not allowed to talk about what happened to anyone, but I don't care, I can't wait for us to make Daddy happy again... I was so wrong about my big sister, now I want to be just like her....

The Sister Experience
That was a really nice place. We should go out like that more often... Listen baby, I wanted to talk to you about something... I know you've been enjoying our role play, right? I know it makes you wet when when I call you my sister and touch your pussy... Remember when you thought it was weird? But you tried it and now you like it... Well what if we tried something else new?... Lily, can you come in here? Baby, this is my real little sister Lily... Don't be mad baby, I want to do this for us, all you have to do is trust me....

Big Sister/Little Sister Playtime
Don't worry about that... Nobody is going to hear us. It's late, and you know this feels good... Why? Because we want too, that's why. You don't have a choice, we want to play with you... Now shut up and maybe you'll learn something....

File size: 753MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 01:04:29

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/a617ca502d75b/blondeexperiencesd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

She Really Wants To Borrow Her StepDads Car

Step-daughter starts first by rubbing her stepdaddys crotch, after which out comes stiff cock, which she proceeds engulf in her hot mouth. She then jumps on his erect cock and bounces up and down. they trade places & positions, and ends with a facial cum blast & the use of the car!

File size: 215MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:28:17

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/178a9060cc861/Stepdaughter_Step_Dads_Car.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account