Father/Daughter Forbidden Sex

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Daddy, Say Yes, Just This One Time

Daddy is getting ready for bed when he hears yelling from outside his room, "God, Mom, you're such a bitch! I hate you! You never let me do anything I wanna do!" The door slams, and his daughter, Fifi, barges into his bedroom. She is frantic, and angry at Mom, so he asks her what's wrong, "Daddy, Mom never lets me do what I want. She keeps telling me no. She's such a bitch, Dad!... She won't let my boyfriend come over and spend the night. And you always say yes, Daddy. Please. Can you please tell her yes, please? Please, please?"
Dad tells Fifi to watch her mouth, and that he can't always go against Mom for her. "...Please, just this one time, please?... Because she thinks we're going to have sex... Dad! Come on, just please, please just say yes to her. God, she's such a bitch! You know what, I bet she never gets laid... Well, she doesn't. I mean, do you have guys have sex?... Dad, I'm not talking about that! I'm just saying, Daddy,... You were about to go to sleep by yourself, so I know you guys don't have sex... Okay, Daddy, it's none of my business, you're right. But maybe, could you tell her yes for me?"
Dad tells her that her boyfriend can't stay the night, and instead of getting upset, her attitude changes, becoming more seductive and friendly. "Okay, Daddy. You know what? I think that you're kind of stressed out. I think that Mommy doesn't pleasure you as much as you like. So, you know, if she does, and you aren't stressed out, then maybe this wouldn't bother you?" His daughter twirls around, and turns to lift her dress up, revealing her thong underneath.
"Okay, Dad, I'll put my skirt down." She turns back around, pulls down her top, and squeezes her chest, teasing him. "Daddy, do you really want me to stop? You don't want me to stop, Daddy, do you? Mmm... Let me see. Daddy, you have a hard-on. So, maybe I shouldn't stop, huh? Here... I'm going to convince you to say yes. I mean, unless you don't want me to. Just tell me, Daddy. Do you want me to stop?"
"Daddy, tell me you want me to touch you. Say it. Do you want me to touch it?... Okay, you don't have to say it..." Fifi climbs onto the bed, and sticks his hard cock inside her mouth. Her hot tongue runs up his shaft, "Do you want to say yes now, or do you want to wait until you cum?... Dad, do you like it messy? All you have to do is say yes." Her drool covers his cock, leaving a mess all over her fingers and hands. "Daddy, maybe I could convince you on my knees... Come here, Daddy." Fifi gets on her knees, and he slides to the edge of the bed. She takes his cock, and rubs it between her tits. With her hand wrapped at the base, she puts her mouth back around his cock. She deepthroats his cock, and moves her mouth up and down, sliding her tongue up the shaft.
He finally erupts into her mouth, and it drips down her face before she swallows the rest. "So, Daddy, what should I tell Mommy?... Say it. Say yes... Thanks, Daddy."

File size: 760MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:37
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/39f316c2f0e27/Just_This_One_Time_Daddy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Yuhuuuuuu

Please Don't Daddy

Scene One: Wasted dad tuck inAshley is texting her friends when her wasted dad walks into the room. He begins to feel his daughters tight body and takes her phone. Daddy loves you he tells her pulling open her shirt and feeling her breasts. He unbuttons her top exposing her breasts and pulls off her panties and his bottom. He gets on top of her and spreads her legs apart against some resistance. When he enters her she lets out a small cry of pain from losing her virginity. I'm not sure about this Ashley pleads with him, but he takes off her pants and licks her sweet pussy. She doesn't understand what's happening as her father slides his cock inside her. Oh please, what are you doing dad... stop She moans softly. It feels so wrong and feels so good. He cums inside her and kisses her on the head, falling asleep beside her.

Scene Two: Dad before school
The next morning. She is walking through the kitchen carrying books like she is going to school. She is wearing blue jeans or shorts. Her father stops her. She looks away. He strokes her back while telling how wonderful last night was. Mom's still at work He tells her and pulls up her shirt and spanks his naughty daughter. With her bent over he teacher her a lesson with his cock. Ashley looks up at him with anger as she's forced to suck him. He walks around her and pushes his wet hard cock inside. Dad no Ashley moans. Holding her down he fucks her hard and cums in her mouth before school.

Scene Three: Dad after school
Ashley comes home from a long dad at school only to be attacked by her drunk father. What the hell dad She screams as he rips off her clothes and enters her from behind. Oh fuck She yells. Dad kisses her forcefully on the lips while she struggles to get away and turns her face back and forth Her dad fucks her hard into the couch. She's angry and wants him to stop but she moans from her sensitive pussy getting destroyed. Holding her down he cums inside his little girl. See how much daddy loves you he tells her.

Scene Four: Dad all the time
Watching a movie with her dad he explains to her how everything is all right. He tells her how much the last few weeks have meant om him. He begins to stroke her hair. I don't know Ashley says when he gropes her breasts. She tries to get him to stop but he makes her suck his cock. Dad she moans at him pulling down her shorts and penetrating her tight pussy. With her shirt he ties her hands so she can't fight him as he fucks her. He then has her get on all fours and has sex doggy style. He makes her get to the floor and open her mouth. Daddy loves you He says shooting his hot load all over her tongue and face.

File size: 1.27GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:42:42

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/7ec383fc5b231/Daddy_Please_HD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy Sneak In My Room In Order To Fill My Womb (AGAIN)

Dear Diary,
Since mommie made me have sex with Daddy things have gotten pretty confusing. Most nights now Daddy waits for mommy to go to bed then he sneaks into my room. He slides up behind me and despite my halfhearted protests starts teasing my fertile pussy.
My resolve begins to crumble under his experienced touch and my naughty desires get the better of me. My legs part and his finers get me so excited I open my mouth and begin sucking his cock. Before long Daddys cock is buried in my pussy pumping faster and faster til daddy explodes inside me and I cum from the sensation. Daddys going to get me pregnant soon for sure like this but I'll wait a few weeks to tell him. I kind of like these nightly sessions with daddy a lot, perhaps too much.
Xo Naomi

File size: 331MB
Duration: 00:11:27
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/1bf2899c7ce5a/Daddy_Snuck_In_My_Room.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Yuhuuuuuu

Naughty Daughter Get Punished In Her Asshole!

Scene One: Telling secrets
Jenni dressed in her new cute little outfit is sitting on the couch when her dad comes in to yell at her. Jenni's parents are getting a divorce because she told her mom that dad was cheating. Dad's pissed off and begins to spank her. He pulls off her panties to find her wearing a butt plug. What is that! He screams. Jenni tries to explain but he thinks she's a whore. He pulls up her shirt and takes off her panties before making her suck his dick. I'm sorry She says her mouth being fucked. He commands her on the couch and on her hands and knees as she sucks her dad. Holding her head tight he cums in her hot little sucking mouth. Swallow it He tells her and gasping for air she drinks him down.

Scene Two: Being honest
Jenni is told to stay on the couch and waits for her dad to come back for her. I'm sorry She says in tears. He takes out her whoreish butt plug and thrusts his dick inside her tight ass. Jenni cries out in pain and pleasure.He makes her get on top of him and fucks her in the ass. She bounces like a good girl letting him use her. With shuttering breaths, Jenni is fucked until her dad cums into her ass. Oh my god! She screams running to the bathroom, feeling the warm cum inside her.

Scene Three: Late night punishment
After a long day of being used by her brother and father Jenni is sound asleep. Her dad comes into her room and pulls off her tight panties and wakes her with his dick in her mouth. She moans at sucking him off. Oh daddy She breaths as he fucks her tight pussy. He holds her mouth so she wont scream and wake mom as he plows into her.He switches from her tight pussy to her tight ass and makes Jenni quiver. Please daddy, it hurts She moans. He brings her to her knees to suck his dirty cock and open her mouth for his cum. Daddy, do I have to? she asks as he cums onto her face with her blue eyes looking up at him. I've learned my lesson daddy She says.

File size: 1.04GB
Duration: 00:35:50

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/527ef2925a783/Jenni_Bliss_in_Irreversible_HD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

I Love My Daddy

Hi daddy! Im leaving you this video message because im fed up! Im tired of being your second favorite. Why dont you love me more than mommy? Am I not good enough for you? Look at how fat and wet my pussy is. Its all for you! Why dont you finally just admit how much you want to be inside of me? I want it just as much as you do, maybe even more. When you get this message, come find me in the bathroom. Ill be waiting for you

File size: 1.19GB
Duration: 00:33:22

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/cf584009a8964/DadCrush.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account