Fantastic PROLAPSE Games | Brutal Fisting and Rosebutt

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Creampies & double penetration

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat
Video language: English

Thank you for sharing o...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "I'm totally focused on anal creampies and big toy double penetrations. You wear a sexy red lipstick, a black see through top (like in the "black nylon pantyhose worship" video), a string and black stockings. For a really hot surprise during the beginning of the clip, it would be great, so unbelievably hot and incomparable, if you'd prepare a few things and hide them in your beautiful ass, before you start filming... So, it's very special and freaky, cause I want to ask you to hide a really big load of cum and a big toy in your ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Creampies & double penetration

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Spooning Fist

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further. After enjoying stretching her cute blonde friend, Cayla gets Lucy to lick her speculum clean and taste her own pussy juices. She grabs holds of a massive flesh like dildo and slides it into Lucy's pussy. Now Lucy is sufficiently stretched ready to receive a good fisting from Cayla, so Cayla intimately spoons her, sliding her whole hand up inside Lucy. These hot blondes love their lesbian fisting experience and Cayla gets Lucy to try out a couple of other positions so that she can get even deeper into her soaking wet pussy! We think Cayla has won Lucy over with her deep fisting and finally she gets to taste her own juices from right up inside her juicy twat!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spooning Fist

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She slides her whole hand into Lucy's wet and juicy pussy and Lucy continues to masturbate while being fisted frantically. Lucy enjoys the sensation of being fist fucked and goes back into the doggystyle position for more lesbian fisting action. With this fisting getting deeper, it doesn't take long for Lucy to orgasm hard using her hands to rub her clit while her pussy is filled with Vinna's whole hand!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Rebill

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Fileboom Premium Account