FaceSitting Trampling & Catfights films

ass73

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brittany Andrew's: Bitches Beating Boys

Genre: FETISH, BDSM, Face Sitting & Smothering, FemDom
Duration: 01:28:49
Stars: Brittany Andrews

The description: Rise up bitches... and lets beat some nasty boy ass! Miss Brittany Andrew's new series is home to the raunchiest face sitting, trampling, smothering, hitting, clawing and overall abuse of my favorite little fuckboys. Watch as they take every harsh punishment I can dish out while begging for more. If you like degrading men, or like being forced to serve a dominant bitch goddess, Bitches Beating Boys is just what you're looking for!

B_A_B_B_B.zip.006 (206.3 Mb)
B_A_B_B_B.zip.005 (220.0 Mb)
B_A_B_B_B.zip.003 (220.0 Mb)
B_A_B_B_B.zip.004 (220.0 Mb)
B_A_B_B_B.zip.001 (220.0 Mb)
B_A_B_B_B.zip.002 (220.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

ass73

Core & Deep Movie Face Sitting Girls Special

Duration: 01:23:00

The description: C-Format presents another edition of their Core & Deep Movie. Here in the two-disc Face Sitting Girls Special you'll see six sexy girls in their bra and panties grind their pussies and asses all over some guys' faces. These girls have on their sexiest underwear and they can't wait to sit on your face. Enjoy!

C__D_M_F_S_G_S_.zip.005 (210.0 Mb)
C__D_M_F_S_G_S_.zip.006 (171.3 Mb)
C__D_M_F_S_G_S_.zip.004 (210.0 Mb)
C__D_M_F_S_G_S_.zip.003 (210.0 Mb)
C__D_M_F_S_G_S_.zip.001 (210.0 Mb)
C__D_M_F_S_G_S_.zip.002 (210.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ass73

Last edited:

ass73

Last edited:

ass73

Smother Me

Duration: 02:10:00
Stars: Michelle, Candy Ass, Candice, Ola, Baby Blue, Uncle D, Mr. Assterdam, Dutchess MaJella, Mounds of Madeline, Sitting Pretty Nikki

The description: Smother Me is more than a face sitting video. It' a lesson in breath control as 7 different bubble butt models use my face as a seat cushion. Over 2 hours of footage of big round butts wearing skintight booty outfits that you've come to expect from your favorite Uncle D's line of videos. Smother Me is a must have for the true ass fan.
Smother Me begins in the buns filled city of Amsterdam with the verbally challenged Majella sitting her 6 foot blonde Dutch frame on my face. She managed to squeeze her Amazonian ass into a pair of shiny purple spandex type disco pants, and even though her English was limited, understanding the act of face sitting is a universal language. And that's just what she did. Both with the purple spandex pants as well as slipping them down to reveal a well hidden thong which I could have used as floss when my face was pushed deep between her large European cheeks.
Madeline arrives for an Uncle D style interview to see if she has what it takes to be an Uncle D Girl and as you'll see, she has enough ass for 3 girls. When I first spoke with her on the phone she said I've never seen a hip to ass ratio like hers which she has a 24' waist and 40' hips. I'm surprised she managed to fit into the skintight, pocket-less, red stretchy pants to do a few doggy style and TouchYourToes poses.
Her 40-inch hips slips into denim & a cowgirl hat to use my face as a place to practice her rodeo riding. Her butt crushing face sitting worked this 'no BS bull' into a frenzy of DNA on her blue jeans ass.
Candice arrives with her ass in tow, as she likes to bend down low and demonstrate how her new braces have not disrupted her 'orally gifted skills'. All while wearing purple spandex which barely manages to fit over her full figured big butt.
The bigger the butt, the easier the target when playing a game of drop your DNA. And yes, spandex does shine when it gets 'wet'.
Ola has that cute 'girl next door' look resembling a passive nerd librarian gone bad. All preconceptions are gone as soon as she demonstrates her bend over skills doggy style wearing skintight jeans with no back pockets. I had her sit on my face full weight while I leaned my head back onto the seating area of an 'air-filled chair'. Since she was rather light, I literally was lifting her off my face and letting her fall ass first from a foot above my face. She also briefly demonstrates her oral skills and I demonstrate a DNA trick from the TV show CSI on the seat of her denim-covered ass.
Nikki uses my face as a seat cushion to rest the full weight of her denim covered 'hippy' ass on my face. All while struggling to put on her knee high black leather-riding boots. This is an amazing scene if you've ever wondered what it would be like to have your face beneath a woman's big ass while she takes her time putting on her shoes or boots. My face must have sunk halfway up her ass.
For the climatic ending of the Smother Me video, the fun filled French feline Michelle' squeezed her big boned butt into a pair of much too small pants. All this with a whimsical smile - from both ends. Michelle demonstrates her language of love while squishing both my 'heads' with her well-fed booty while sitting on a stool. French may be known as the language of love, but after this climatic ending, Michelle's oral talents were definitely bilingual.

S_M.zip.005 (200.0 Mb)
S_M.zip.006 (196.0 Mb)
S_M.zip.004 (200.0 Mb)
S_M.zip.003 (200.0 Mb)
S_M.zip.001 (200.0 Mb)
S_M.zip.002 (200.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Backyard Smother

Duration: 01:02:06
Stars: Butter, Kiki Daire, Undies
Studio: Venus Girls Productions

The description: Kiki Daire and Butler are two mischievous hotties who love to pin a guy down and rub their asses and pussies in his face! This poor (or lucky) guy endures their suffocation techniques in the backyard! Venus Girls Productions brings you one hell of a flick with "Backyard Smother"! and it's all here for your viewing pleasure!

Backyard_Smother.zip.004 (190.0 Mb)
Backyard_Smother.zip.005 (155.6 Mb)
Backyard_Smother.zip.003 (190.0 Mb)
Backyard_Smother.zip.002 (190.0 Mb)
Backyard_Smother.zip.001 (190.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Mean Amazon Bitches 4

Duration: 02:34:56
Stars: Tom Dong, Aryana Starr, Eric Jover, Angelica Saige, Alison Tyler, Kid Dynamite, Athena Pleasures
Studio: Meanbitch Productions

The description: Are you a weak little bitch who needs to be put in his place by a Tall, Superior Mistress? Then this is the movie for you! Four Giant Queens put small slaves in their places with lots of Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Humiliation, and more! These Mean Amazon Bitches want you to kiss their big asses, wimp!

Mean.zip.005 (441.3 Mb)
Mean.zip.004 (450.0 Mb)
Mean.zip.003 (450.0 Mb)
Mean.zip.001 (450.0 Mb)
Mean.zip.002 (450.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Smothering Bitches Vol 14

Duration: 00:47:08
Stars: Tara Indiana, Rick Mauro, Annie Ander Sinn, Nick Dakota
Studio: Gotham Gold

The description: Nick is overwhelmed by the big busted, face sitting, leg crushing bitch, Tara Indiana. She knows just how to employ her voluptuous body over his face, smothering him with her big tits, then clamping his face in between her thighs with his nose tight against her pussy, choking off any chance of getting a breath of air into his strained lungs. Feasting on Annie's magnificent body Rick succumbs to her mastery of giving a man every thing he wishes for. Smothering Rick's face, first with her pretty white lacy panties and then in her big tits with beautiful hard nipples that are just jumping out of her skin, she dominates him thoroughly. Finally, as she sits over his face forcing his nose up her sweet snatch chocking out every little bit of air from his body, he is just in heaven as she allows him to jerk off and shoot his load!!

Smothering.zip.003 (136.4 Mb)
Smothering.zip.002 (150.0 Mb)
Smothering.zip.001 (150.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ass73

Caroline's Carpetboy

Genre: FETISH, BDSM, FemDom, Trampling
Duration: 00:45:24
Stars: Caroline Pierce
Studio: Trample Babes

The description: Under wraps and underfoot Caroline constantly keeps her carpetboy, all the better to make sure he knows his place in life (under her heels and feet!) She loves to be pampered like the princess she is, and she makes sure carpetboy adoringly cleans her pretty pink shoes while standing upon him, her full weight thrusting her stilettos deep into his rib cage.

Shoes now clean, she slides them off to expose her warm moist pantyhosed feet for his mouth and tongue to worship, her shiny covered toes reaching into his mouth one by one. Soon, she slips down the hose so that her bare feet are properly taken care of as well, all while she continues to crush him underneath her.

Caroline's_Carpetboy.zip.001 - 140 MB
Caroline's_Carpetboy.zip.002 - 140 MB
Caroline's_Carpetboy.zip.003 - 133.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

ass73

Carpet Kid Brings A Gift

Genre: FETISH, BDSM, FemDom, Trampling
Duration: 00:30:00
Stars: Vinyl Queen, Carpet Kid
Studio: Vinyl Queen

The description: Carpet Kid is one of Vinyl Queen's favorite rugs. He can take a good trampling in high heels and he also enjoys having his face stood on. Vinyl Queen wears some of her favorite dressy shoes in this video that include red peep-toed pumps, pink metal-heeled pumps, as well as red slides. Lots of close-up action is shown of VQ trampling Carpet 's chest and standing on his face. She also makes him worship her feet while she stands on top of him. He never gets a break! The video concludes with Vinyl Queen turning Carpet into her chair as she sits on his chest and has him worship her feet with his mouth.

Carpet_Kid_Brings_A_Gift.zip.001 - 100 MB
Carpet_Kid_Brings_A_Gift.zip.002 - 100 MB
Carpet_Kid_Brings_A_Gift.zip.003 - 70.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account