pricelove777

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Medea Mortelle - Facesitting Slave
Format : mp4
File Size : 403.86 MB
Duration : 00:09:46
Resolution : 1920x1080
I made my slave wear a chastity cage, because I just love teasing & denying him. Today I will give him lots of facesitting, to make his dick suffer in the cage. First I sit on his face with my panties on, but soon enough I take them off and putt my bare butt cheeks on his face. This will be lots of fun! At least for me... Of course I let my slave know, what the purpose of this entire training is. His sexual release is unimportant. He should reimain caged & horny, to become a more obedient slave for me. All that matters, is that I have fun! My sub should strive to become a better object of pleasure for me!
Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Underwear, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Stockings Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Panty Smelling, Bdsm, Breath Control, Pathetic Loser, Ass Smothering, Erotic Asphyxiation, Breath Play, Under Mistress Ass, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Facesat, Facesit, Dominant Woman, Smothered, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Dominatrix, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Sadistic Ass, Ass Smother

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account