Extreme Scat Video Poop, enema, copro and shit eating !

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

- First Timers MFX-Media Trading GmbH Production

Size : 1.34 GB
Quality : 1280 x 720
Length : 60 min 8 sec

Actresses : Giovanna, Latifa, Dyana, Amanda

Genre : Scat, Lesbian, Smearing, 720P

Latifa and Amanda are two dominatrixes that decide to show their new place for tortures for two new friends Giovanna and Dyana. However, the two guests start making fun of their bad taste and start messing everything around, so Latifa and Amanda decide to put "a stop" on that situation , and to start showing them a new European sensation - the escatologie - and also show who are true dominatrices...!

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Abbraxa - DaisyDukes ScatSlut

Size : 1015 MB
Quality : 1920 x 1080
Length : 19 min 15 sec

Actresses : Abbraxa

Genre : Scat, Piss, Vomit, Deep Throat, Mature, 1080P

So I putted on my short jeans and dropped my load, looking real good, walking around like a dumb bitch, pissing on the floor, smearing my tits with shit, wiggling my udders like a cow, filling my hi heels with scat, step back into them and stand in shit, get on my knees and suck until I puked, and puked again and keep going until he's satisfied and spit is cum over my brown fun bags.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Scat And Pee With Lady Chantal And Miss Cherie

Size : 291.3 MB
Quality : 1280 x 720
Length : 11 min 1 sec

Actresses : Lady Chantal, Miss Cherie

Genre : Scat, Pissing, Femdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Trampling, Spitting, 720P

Open your mouth and swallow! That was his job, as the queasy feeling came over me to need to shit. That felt really good, the thick stinking pile of shit had my slave to eat. I stuffed with his hand into his mouth, what did not get in fast enough or was not swallowed. Then the dog could still make for Miss Cherie as a toilet. Meanwhile, she had to pee and of course also used the slaves mouth for it.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Tina Kay Lesbian Shit Bath

Size : 2.05 GB
Quality : 960 x 540
Length : 77 min 28 sec

Actresses : Tina Kay, Rafaella

Genre : Scat, Lesbians, Enema, Pissing

Watch supermodel Tina Kay getting pissed and shit on, and enjoying rolling in the piss and shit and rubbing her face in it. She gives an enema to Rafaella who expells the sweetness on Tina's head. After all the boring glamour work she has done in the past few years, Tina is delighted to explore her hidden scat fetish and she's obviously having the time of her life. She does a lot of dirty talking to the camera and confesses

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account