Extreme Pleasure for Girls | Spanking | Whipping | Bondage

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brooke Suspended In Suspense

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Brooke Thomsen had no idea what she was getting into when she agreed to be suspended in a "Shibari Style" rope bondage suspension. She had seen pictures but since the only rope she knows is western style damsel in distress bondage, she wasn't really sure how to process whether she was uncomfortable or not. Or whether we should go on or not. Whether she was ok or not. So of course I took advantage of that and kept making it harder and harder. This is a very unique look at an unusual kind of bondage for us Damsel in Distress lovers who think that suspension bondage might not be as hot as other ties. This is freakin hot!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download Brooke Suspended In Suspense

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag, is.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Breilla Rubber Rope

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I picked up some rubber rope recently and Breilla thought the idea seemed cool so she wanted to try it out. This is the first time I've used this stuff so I wasn't sure how it would go. I have to admit though that I knew it wouldn't be easy for the poor girl. lol Sooooo....we talked about it while I tied her with it. At first the conversation was like "just another day at the bondage office" but as the tie went on and more rubber rope was cinched up tight, things started changing. The first sign was when she said that she was starting to get a little nervous. From there it was all downhill for her. Which meant all "up" for us. She used the phrase "Oh MY Gawd" over and over again. And I was thinkintg Oh My Gawd that f-ing hot!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 552.8 MB

Download Breilla Rubber Rope

Fileboom Premium Account