Extreme Gay Arhive! (BDSM,Bondage,Spanking,Humilliation,Toys Vid)

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Captured Secret Agents - Final Part
d7536d1d1c11cb54f2b18174a75c6f57.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

Our main objective here at Satyr Films is to live up to your expectations of what a video fantasy should be

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 877.7 MB
Download Captured Secret Agents - Final Part

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

BoyNapped Charley Cole & Sebastian Kane
3cbe25dd4c957c95ba8525ad2bbbe9f0.jpg

The master really knows how to get the most out of his boys. Charley has been stripped naked and restrained by a couple of the other lads, hoisted up and left hanging, ready for the master to come and use. He has an abusive play session in mind, punching and slapping the boy, spanking his cock, sucking him off and even using boxing gloves! With the boy blindfolded and his cock aching for release the master makes him spew his load, but he's not quite done with that sensitive twink dick just yet.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5954kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 951.6 MB
Download BoyNapped Charley Cole & Sebastian Kane

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Bodybuilder Bondage and Domination
f7b8a41c3e45a2dfcf58f3fbc49ce5f3.jpeg

Studio: Shotgun Video

Big Nick Di Tomaso is a mountain of muscle, the most massive bodybuilder ever worked on in heavy S M videos. Here, Roger hangs a series of weights from Nick and when he finally goes down, sweating panting, he has 20 lbs. hanging on his nuts. Next, Roger lays Nick on his muscular back and squeezes his now-tender nuts. Then Nick is tied with his hands and his sore nuts to the ceiling. The squirming dance of Nicks incredible muscles is fascinating to watch as Roger pushes him to his limits then shoots his load past the yells.
Built young newcomer Sheridan is then tied, securely Spider-webbed to the four poster. He asks for a gag and endures a nut pounding that gives him a racking orgasm and a huge load. He then hangs on for Rogers no-hands shooter. The finale is the sexy Jim Roberts in 4 fast hard-core scenes. This display of CBT has Jim in a heavy ball bashing, electrical punishment and dick whipping, during which he shoots an amazing CBT driven load.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:10
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1184kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 785.1 MB
Download Bodybuilder Bondage and Domination

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Gabriel part 2
da92fd8b3345e98f6b8f8a917efc623d.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: straighthell
Video language: English

"Open the door! Fucking let me in... now!" Tennis trainer Bob's back - and we're prepared.
As I let him in, the angry man barely has time to ask us where Gabriel, his young tennis protege, has gone, before Dave pins him down and handcuffs him to the radiator. Now he's completely helpless, and ready for our surprise.

I whip away a sheet to reveal Gabriel, bound hand and foot, miserably half-squatting with a bit gag in his mouth and unable to move an inch. Bob's face contorts in fury as I run my hands up and down the helpless youth, squeezing his nipples to make him cry - the shocked tennis coach can't believe what we're doing with his boy. I clamp a few pegs onto Gabriel's sensitive tits.

"STOP THAT!" bellows Gabriel's coach. I flick the pegs sadistically, smirking at Bob's impotent rage. "Get off him! I'll do whatever you want if you just leave Gabriel alone!"

Dave and I laugh. Stupid, gullible Bob. How noble. We order the older man to get naked, now. With his free hand, he struggles out of his clothes and cowers nude on the couch. Dave hands Bob a vibrating dildo. "Get this up your arse," he orders. Bob is horrified, but he knows he has no choice, and he winces with pain as he crams the dildo up his virgin straight hole.
Gabriel can't bear to watch his coach's reluctant sex show, but we wrench his head up and demand he open his eyes. Tears roll down his cheeks as we bark orders to Bob to give his student a better view, before telling him to masturbate for us.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 582.4 MB
Download Gabriel part 2

Fileboom Premium Account