Extreme Gay Arhive! (BDSM,Bondage,Spanking,Humilliation,Toys Vid)

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hardcore Play in the Basement(15.03.2017)
c73f67b8dc17319e43cd6d158a992c61.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: boys
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, man/boy, Twinks, Fetish, Bound, Blow job, Hardcore, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Alexsander Freitas and Kyler Moss are paired up again and this time they deliver our most extreme scene to date! Kyler is bound, blindfolded and gagged with bondage tape as Alexsander drags him into the basement for a round of rough and aggressive sex. The tattooed Brazilian stud spits on, spanks and shoves his thumb in Kyler's little hole before he piledrives the boy into the floor with his cock! After swallowing Alexsander's load, Kyler cums and the older daddy scoops up his jizz to shove it in his mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1977kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 242.5 MB
Download Hardcore Play in the Basement(15.03.2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

HardKinks Prepared
7b6f7ecf5f33878852dbea3351421a75.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardKinks
Genres: Anal Sex, Condom, Safe Sex, Latin, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Kink, BDSM, Bad Language, Blowjobs, Bondage

We arranged an appointment with our new pup Bryan in Ropafetish shop. We're going to lock him in the cage, prepared for Master Antonio Aguilera humiliate him, tease him with his foot ang give him big loogies.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download HardKinks Prepared

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

A Case Of Defendant Dmitry
dfa9e8ae2c66ef1cef8b09bf8f4e1032.jpeg

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

Another fictional justice took place! Defendant Dmitry Prokhorov sentenced to imprisonment within 6 months with the daily punishment of 50 lashes. But our fake Judge wants from Dmitry some more than trivial whipping. How long Dmitry can resist the Judge being his own prisoner?

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 517.3 MB
Download A Case Of Defendant Dmitry

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Bradley part 6
bc2f3e172a3bad17ec0503d88e79f0bf.jpg

Studio: RopedStuds

Bradley cries out in pain. He�s roped tightly and impaled on the �boi-seat� - a four-inch steel shaft topped with a steel ball penetrates his asshole - while two steel clamps bite into his nipples. Yet, despite the pain, his big cock juts out hard - and stays erect with regular strokes from rope man J.J. After an hour, J.J. makes a deal with his boy: cum while impaled and clamped and we�ll let you off the boi-seat. Even though he came just a few hours earlier, Bradley doesn�t disappoint, pumping out a second load of cum. J.J. didn�t lie, well, not exactly. He takes Bradley off the boi-seat, but ties him against the wall again in a highly uncomfortable position - and then he whips the boy�s chest and abs with the single-tail.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 372.8 MB
Download Bradley part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

-SlowTeasingHandjobs Feeding Daddy
09c39ddc4225b36248a6a255e41d4f5b.jpg

Studio: -SlowTeasingHandjobs

I had my camera man Sean tied naked to a cold, steel table, I wanted to feed on a young man's seed. I wanted a nice big load so I slowly licked and sucked his dick while gently fondling his tight balls to get him fully aroused. Sean knew what I wanted from him as he suffered thru the slow build up on my terms. He twitched and gasped, his face contorted in frustration and arousal, desperate to cum as I worked up a load that he gratefully delivered to my hungry mouth gasping in relief.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 942kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 224.1 MB
Download -SlowTeasingHandjobs Feeding Daddy

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Muscle Stud Spanked by Rich and Chic
5224960bbd8539ba4890f7bd5cb2ecc9.jpg

Studio: ReluctantYoungMen

Chic and I teamed up against a guy much younger and stronger, Polish muscle stud Marcello, tied him to the rafters, and beat him by hand, paddles, crop and cane. The 27 year old straight guy towered over us, yet he was defenseless as we made him dance, hop and holler, his big cock swinging between his muscular thighs, looking anguished, humbled and defeated.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1878kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 314.6 MB
Download Muscle Stud Spanked by Rich and Chic

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Bradley part 7
f2425109c0b2073f6adef5f8db9c5459.jpg

Studio: RopedStuds

Rope man J.J�s smaller single-tail might not crack like a larger whip but, boy, does it hurt. It leaves a ladder of whip marks on young Bradley�s stomach and chest. The blonde teen is tied to a set of steel poles jutting out of a wall by his wrists, ankles and balls, leaving his torso exposed to the whip. Such a beautiful thing: a boy roped to a wall and decorated with lash marks. J.J. then attacks his balls and dick - and those fresh lash marks - with a nasty little spurred roller. Then J.J. re-ropes his boy to the steel poles in a mirrored position and whips his back.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 372.7 MB
Download Bradley part 7

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Marcello's Audition Edging
c8ecb27c8f13118a825eaac260a4bd2f.jpg

Video language: English

Marcello is 26 years old, handsome, tall, and muscular, Polish bartender with a very pleasant personality and a big cock. I tied him to a chair and slowly worked his uncut cock until it was rock hard and Marcello was breathing hard, gasping, grunting and moaning. I was enjoying the feel of his big, hard dick and his muscular body and the control I had over this sexy, straight guy.
Marcello's breathing became louder and more labored as he approached orgasm and I continued my slow, persistent stroking. His lips started to quiver, he whimpered and moaned and shot his load of thick white cum onto his stomach. Before we started, Marcello said he thought I wouldn't be able to make him cum, after he said "that was amazing" as he struggled to regain his composure

Duration: 21:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 671kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 164.6 MB
Download Marcello's Audition Edging

Fileboom Premium Account