Extreme Gay Arhive! (BDSM,Bondage,Spanking,Humilliation,Toys Vid)

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Milked Dry Level 3
6dcc27b0dfce0784509ae56a84d449c0.jpg

This is Part Three of the compilation video �Milked Dry�. (From the videos �Slow Hand Jobs�, �Ed Fucked & Milked�, �Interviews�, �Two Guys Tied and Tickled�, and �Straight Boy Reach Around�. The final installment is a collection of 7 scenes of sensitive dicks torturously and slowly milked dry after the cum shot. Cum shots when I wickedly keep on jerking to ruin the orgasm and torture the victim when he least expects it. Bound and helpless, they can do nothing to stop it. Starring John, Peter, Ed, Anthony, Angelo, Jay, and Jae.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 595kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 129.6 MB
Download Milked Dry Level 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Slowly Stroked To Orgasm - Marc
540ca638d904b3f018879634ef06a80c.jpg

Marc is muscular, hairy and hung with a beautiful ass and thick, muscular legs and Chic has him tied to a massage table for a sensuous rubdown. His cock grows hard as Chic massages his chest, abs and legs without even being touched. Chic\'s hands occasionally brush Marc\'s hard cock and it springs and twitches in response. He gradually shifts his focus to Marc\'s cock, teasing and edging him with a very slow, gentle stroke. Marc starts to breath heavily as Chic expertly works his hard cock, slowly taking him to a loud, intense orgasm, shooting his load onto his muscular chest.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:22
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1609kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 325.3 MB
Download Slowly Stroked To Orgasm - Marc

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

isabella_086

Tied and Tortured (All Tied Up)
c48bd645507749ad8b05d4595e273756.jpeg

Studio: Shotgun Video

Shotgun continues to receive applications from attractive and tough newcomers to be in our videos. These arent the usual plucked and preened Malibu Barbies that seem to be in style in the mainstream. Older, well-built, masculine men into serious sm are what were looking for and Peter McNab is a perfect example. Here is someone who enjoys his cbt and even hangs on through more intensity to get his top off after hes shot his load. Even though his yells are obviously quite genuine, you can tell by the cheerful talk after the workout that he got exactly what he asked for.

Then Michael Allen from A-salted Nuts gets electrified up to his limits. He tries to come past the rising current but is too proud to admit that it hurts him too much for him to be able to shoot.

When he finally does break down and asks for mercy you can tell he really means it. We like our men sincere! During a short break it is explained to him that he is to come to make the next round of shocks stop. It is then turned on and increased twice as fast and Michael has a racking load fly out of him.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:10
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1021kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 499.3 MB
Download Tied and Tortured (All Tied Up)

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Scott Torments Tyler
5d012e159ca7b7be62a3144cb00a5ec8.jpg

Now Scott gets his turn to torment sexy Tyler. Tied to a bar stool Tyler is subjected to a prolonged edging session, as Scott gently strokes his hard cock while Tyler quivers, gasps, trembles and pants. Scott puts him in choke hold and his cock grows harder. He massages his balls and he gasps out load. He looks at Scott with pleading eyes, but gets no mercy. Tyler wiggles and writhes, his cock bounces and throbs, his balls grow tight as he waits for permission to cum. His body spasms when Scott uses the pocket pussy to torment him, but he holds his load as he grows more desperate. Scott uses a vibrating cock ring on the head and base of his cock and Tyler's gasps and moans become louder. Scott finishes him off with the rubber pussy in an intense cum shot, then torments the sensitive head of his cock until Tyler breaks free from the bonds to make Scott to stop.

Duration: 31:25
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 451.0 MB
Download Scott Torments Tyler

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Punishment Milking - Dave
2e6aa27be5a4f7ccaf9826b0d857bc0b.jpg

Ever hear someone moaning "oh-no, oh-no" while shooting a load, knowing he's about to suffer for loosing control? That's what new model Dave did. He's a 29 year old, straight guy, an unemployed laborer getting his first hand job from a man. I took him to the edge several times, until he finally lost control and shot his load without permission and paid with a milking of his sensitive cock until he begged me to stop.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1942kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 267.0 MB
Download Punishment Milking - Dave

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Sebastian Keys gets his ass stretched and pissed on in a public bar.
29dcf39060247411f97eb190ca03f4f4.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Mike Martin, Van Darkholme, Sebastian Keys, Robert Axel

Muscle god Robert Axel takes Sebastian into the local bar. They are getting hot and heavy in public and the crowd wants to see more. Robert orders a couple of dudes to take off Sebastian's clothes. Before you know it, everyone joins in for the feeding frenzy. Sebastian is made to suck all the cocks and one dude tries to shove a fist up the boy's ass. Sebastian manages a bottle up his ass and the crowd goes wild. They take him out into the patio and give him a nice public flogging. Everyone takes turns fucking him. They toss him into the water fountain and piss all over the poor boy. Well, not so poor; Sebastian is in heaven.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.1 MB
Download Sebastian Keys gets his ass stretched and pissed on in a public bar.

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Milked Dry Level 2
aff2168d979866a277be5b1e85e4a3e5.jpg

This is Part Two of the compilation video �Milked Dry�. (From the videos �Draining Ed�, �Peter�, �Hairbrush Spankings�, �Interviews�, �Two Guys Tied and Tickled II�, and �Edging Luke�. The second installment is a collection of 6 scenes of sensitive dicks torturously and slowly milked dry after the cum shot. Cum shots when I wickedly keep on jerking to ruin the orgasm and torture the victim when he least expects it. Bound and helpless, they can do nothing to stop it. Starring Ed, Peter, Jake, Blaze, & Luke.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 656kbps

File size: 144.2 MB
Download Milked Dry Level 2

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Session 259 - Swallow Down My Stinking Piss, Faggot!
0b904d655531be3f36ed995a8c5199f7.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Sadistic straight Master Jake returns to dominate and humiliate feeble fag elliott. The runt is squirming completely naked in a toilet and the Master finds him and proceeds to dish out his harsh treatment. With cane in hand, the snarling Master treats the sub like a hound and fastens a tight collar onto him before ordering him to lick clean the filthy toilet bowl.

Then the top pulls the worm around the toilet room, all the time shouting abuse and thrashing him with the cane. The damage continues when the Master puts his heavy boots on the worm's pathetic dick and squashes it, causing elliott considerable pain. On all fours, the sub is ordered to lick clean Jake's boots before he is made to sit down on a huge dildo which stretches his arsehole to the max.

Needing to use the toilet, the Master pulls out his cock and pisses directly into the sub's mouth, using him as a human urinal. The sub has to swallow down the stinking liquid and gags as it flows down his throat. This excites the Master who's dick now gets hard and the sub is ordered to lick it clean.. This humiliation is completed by the sub having to walk around the room on all fours with the big dildo still hanging out of his ruined hole!

Duration: 18:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2501kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 344.5 MB
Download Session 259 - Swallow Down My Stinking Piss, Faggot!

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Hungry Da... - Matt
1f7a7f12c4792e5ff55ee98b06638af7.jpg

I told 25 year old straight guy Matt that I was hungry for a load and would milk one from his long, hard cock. I worked, sucked and stroked him for a very long time, ignoring his frustration and the fact that he hates the teasing because I wanted to work up the biggest load possible. I held his balls as I sucked as if to claim the contents as my own while Matt's breathing became deep and loud and he struggled in his seat. He knew I now controlled his cock as I teased him to distraction. Then I gradually increased the pace until he dutifully shot a huge load into my demanding mouth.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 188.7 MB
Download Hungry Da... - Matt

Fileboom Premium Account