extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pissing and Cock Sucking in Bathroom
708d2b2257b051996c76c917b8790baf.jpg

There is way too much hot action in this scene to even describe it properly, creating a hot sex of slurping and sucking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

0c30de5e0af7f4c413e946ebbb4201b4.gif
File size: 134.7 MB
Download Pissing and Cock Sucking in Bathroom

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Muscle Matt #98 Brad Feeds Keith
256797197505be5d3dc89f45eb3f4ada.jpg

M other Nature, another Crew Member: She shows up sometimes and has caused some challenges over the years. We have shot in blizzards, blistering heat, freezing cold and major thunderstorms. If I had to choose 2 of my favorite that has been released so far are the blizzard during Christmas Wish 2013 and the 100 degree temperatures that set off a thunder and lighting storm in this film. Both turned out memorable not only for the extreme weather we had to work around but both produced great films and some awesome still shots. Brad happen to be in both films and was a trooper through both! Checkout Brad's photo album and movie resume!

Make Lemonade: The lightening took out the power in the entire area. We had no idea when or if it would come back soon. By now you know my style, always filming exactly as happening so that you can experience it with us. The power was out, candles were lit and I liked the mood so I went with it! By the time the power came back on we already started and to fire up all the lights, especially in that heat would have made it just another shoot; this one happened as it happened and we rolled. Everything just created a very erotic interesting mood in the room and the shoot was a success in spite of the curve balls m other nature threw us again. A great film, real, raw, unscripted and shot as it happened where it happened, #98, done in true Muscle Mafia style was a success and one of the favorites to shoot for all of us.

The Sounds and The Secrets...If you can put up with the sound of the fans, and like a very erotic, shadowy, dark (as in seductive) almost in secret, you will love the feel this film brings; everything I believe happens for the best and this did.

Cock Sucking and Ass Eating: Brad was looking awesome in this film and after about 2 hours shooting, power on, power off and a room cooled only by a couple fans Brad was ready for some relaxation. #98 Blackout Blow Job, Brad Feeds Keith is appropriately named. Keith you will remember from #76 Kyle Worshipped and Seduced, #78 Cock Sucker Academy 3 and #91 Bar Top Blow Job with Matt.

Brad had Keith literally up his ass and eating out of his hand. Keith sucked and deep throated Brad�s 9x7 monster cock and had his tongue all over Brad�s balls and up Brad�s ass. When Brad was ready to feed Keith his load, he wanted you all to see his cum shot, so he busted off into his own hand. With a palm full of thick muscle cum Brad made Keith eat it right out of his hand.

Note: Later that night, Matt came to the shoot location. He and Brad did some shots together and both took advantage of the erotic atmosphere created with the fans and candles. A second film was shot this hot, sticky and stormy summer day and will be a future release. If opt�d into our mailing list you will be notified of that release and all the others set for release.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 29:46
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 346.4 MB
Download Muscle Matt #98 Brad Feeds Keith

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Logan Moore & Saxon West � Caught in the Act With a Dildo Inside (1080p)
1eee440e2573257d9a80aac3b287bb7a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Logan Moore, Saxon West
Genres: Muscle, Hunks, Uncut, Huge Dicks, Trimmed Pubes, Dildo, Kiss, Sucking, Fucking Rough, Condom

Caught in the act, Saxon West is walked in on by handsome young fucker Logan Moore, perched on a ladder and with a giant dildo up his ass! Logan's sexy eye light up at what he's found; and doesn't even blink, instead grabs the dildo from red headed muscle man Saxon and shows him just how to take a dildo!

Pushing it in and out of Saxon's pale but hungry ass, we get to see Logan take over and slam his stiff dick right up into Saxon's loose lubed hole.

After getting his fill of Saxon's butt Logan moves on to the real big boys and goes to town on Saxon, pushing his hole wider and deeper, even suspending him into a makeshift sling in their stockroom for even better access to that juicy wet hole of his!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 516.7 MB
Download Logan Moore & Saxon West � Caught in the Act With a Dildo Inside (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Christian Powers & Emiliano in the scene Shower and Suck, Part1 (720p)
80edf7eaa982acd298fee82b570e78ec.jpg

Cast: Christian Powers, Emiliano
Genres: condom, muscle, hunks, hot suck, blowjob

In Part 1, Christian Power (from Men of Montreal) and Emiliano meet and the chemistry is instant. They kiss passionately and are impressed by the other's muscles. Christian is a giant of a man with his big beefy muscles while Emiliano is an athletic jock with his hard chiseled body. They pose and flex and worship each other. Taking the action to the shower they enjoy their bodies further and take special attention to their cocks.

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 925.8 MB
Download Christian Powers & Emiliano in the scene Shower and Suck, Part1 (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Elders Butler with Peterson and Samuels - Siesta
05725021dc181f882e1ea5e4429073d1.jpg

Studio: Mormon Boyz

A few weeks ago, Elder Butler, a cute Mormon missionary, interrupted his companion, Elder Peterson, during a workout and seduced him into an intense sex encounter.

Like most 18 year old boys, these two are horny all the time, and since they first got off, they have gotten into the habit of fooling around every night before bed and first thing in the morning.

As far as Elder Peterson can tell, the sex has only made them better missionaries. They are more loving and more trusting with each other, and they�re happy all the time.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 198.4 MB
Download Elders Butler with Peterson and Samuels - Siesta

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Footballer Lads Sweaty Feet
d00a71ec03eadb080d8b413f725e0c2b.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: scottxxx
Cast: Josh Jared, Rhys Elliott
Genres: Football Socks, Foot Worship

What else is there to do on a hot sunny day after football practice? Get on the floor and worship your mates feet! These 2 sexy football lads are all hot and sweaty after hours on the field and Josh can't wait to get down on his buddies warm, smelly socked feet. He has a good sniff and feel of them then eagerly peels the football socks off to expose the lads chunky, smelly feet. He licks and sniffs on the fit lads feet until he has tasted every drop of sweat. This episode features new boy, Rhys Elliott, a young, fit, curious Welsh lad!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1048x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 299.9 MB
Download Footballer Lads Sweaty Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sniffing Sleeping Builders Feet
1d3dbfd26c48a0cffd3c51a673ec6200.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: scottxxx
Cast: Billy
Genres: Foot Worship, Scally

How many times have you seen a young fit builder, eyed up his trainers and thought 'wonder what they smell like...' - I do it all the time. But Tyler didn't have to wonder. He had his nose on the builders feet almost straight away. Tyler has been helping me around the office recently and when he saw Billy walking around in his sweaty gear, he knew he had to have a sniff. So after a long day's work, builder Billy was chilling out before setting off home, he fell asleep and Tyler thought it would be a great opportunity to have a quick sniff and lick of the sexy builders feet...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1048x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 273.4 MB
Download Sniffing Sleeping Builders Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

SleepingMen - Kurt Taylor Seduced
3b67fab5c4770f18069d3b11f995c4f4.jpg

A couple of days after hanging out at the studio and getting his first sleeping seduction, straight swim instructor Kurt Taylor gave me a call! He was wondering if I could help him out with some head shots of him, an idea that came from his girlfriend,who considers he has model potential. Now, that�s a smart girl, she�s a keeper, Kurt! I agreed 110% and told him to pass by later at night. The whole time I was shooting him I couldn�t help but remember how his huge cock felt in my hand last time he was over and I was hoping I would be able to add a �Part Dos� to his portfolio of sleeping seductions!

The shoot ended late and Kurt agreed to stay over. Sure, he didn�t feel like making the long drive back to his place late at night and after having a few , or who knows, maybe he enjoyed his last stay over! I found him still sleeping the next morning and decided to give that second sleeping seduction a go. I caressed his sexy body and played with his soft skin and tender nipples, making sure he didn�t wake up. All seemed clear. I could notice his morning wood was beginning to pitch a tent underneath his shorts, great sign! It felt good having that big, hard, beautiful dick in my hands away and I masturbated him, stroking and jerking his rod until Kurt was ready to cum! He gave me one of those delicious climaxes where the dick doesn�t so much spurt as it flows like a gentle stream, what a view! Lots of delicious, pearly, hot cum straight from the �faucet�!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3970kbps

File size: 332.9 MB
Download SleepingMen - Kurt Taylor Seduced

Fileboom Premium Account