Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cadence Lux is Electric!
a62484883f7cf01ba4f4dba458a1b1df.jpg

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
Cast: Chanel Preston,Cadence Lux
Video language: English

Latex dominatrix Chanel Preston introduces hot blonde, Cadence Lux, to the world of lesbian electrosex! Cadence enthusiastically endures bondage, the zapper, e-stim pads, flogging, wired pussy plugs, an electrified vibrating dildo, face sitting and tons of orgasms!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 18.8 MB
Download Cadence Lux is Electric!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Society SM - 24 Mar, 2016 - A Proud Painslut
6086228f8e9fb9581c2190e8c3b55e4d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Renee Roulette
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

I'm definitely a fan of Renee Roulette. She is a tiny, pretty woman with a huge sexual appetite who describes herself as a painslut...She enjoys the challenge of BDSM and I can tell you, it makes her pussy very wet...I have a good time, tossing her fragile body around like a ragdoll, before I lock her into steel stocks and lay her down. Her legs are pulled back and tied at the thigh, leaving her pussy wide open for my whims...I continue to bend and stretch Renee, as I pleasure and torment her...For a dominant, it was a field day...intense play with a willing subject who loves to hate it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 495.3 MB
Download Society SM - 24 Mar, 2016 - A Proud Painslut

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sara Lee Jeffers
6c7fcbf770a49ae97ac78c168214e068.jpg

23 year old Sara Lee is back for her second visit. We learn some interesting things about Sara Lee in her interview --not the least of which is her box has been wet for several days. First off Sara Lee gets roped to the concrete wall in a sitting position. Her legs are drawn up high and out toward her wrists. This leaves her pussy and tits very vulnerable. Right away she gets a pussy whipping with her flip-flop and then a flogger. Then her feet, thighs and back of legs get caned. She ended up safe wording out of this position because it was just to difficult for her.
Next scene has her bound tightly to a chair so she can be fed some food --and a little hot wax. After "lunch" she gets her first ever onscreen Hitachi action through her panties. She's terrified of having an O on camera so she fights it. She bucks around continuously in an effort to keep from cumming.
She works hard at keeping herself from slipping into subspace. After several minutes it's just to much for her and she pleads to have it removed.
Next scene we place a collar around her neck which has a pole attached to it that hangs down her back. After attaching her elbows and wrists to the pole her ankles are brought up to her elbows. With her in one corner of the room a trail of strawberries are dropped onto the floor stretching to the other side of the room. There we have a hunk of banana which has been thoroughly stepped on. It no longer looks like a banana. In fact, it really looks like someone got sick. As soon as those strawberries hit the floor Food Girl starts opening and closing her mouth like a fish out of water. To encourage her to hurry up she's spanked repeatedly the whole way across the room. As she nears the end of the line of strawberries I take the opportunity to squash several with the bottom of my shoe. Nice, flat and gooey now. You may recall she's a germiphobe. I then grab a piece of banana and slap it to the floor right in front of her face which clearly surprises her. It also causes little particles to fly around the room. She's not going to be hungry when she leaves here today. To encourage her to eat up the mess she gets a foot canning. I really like how nice and pretty she looks here. She did her hair all up and she looks real cute. It is a nice contrast to the disgusting, flattened strawberries and banana she gets to eat off the floor using just her mouth. When she finally makes it to that squished, nauseating banana she lets us know she doesn't think she can eat it. It is so repulsive that a cane is required to get her to stick her tongue into. She's given a brief reprieve and made to make her way back to the other side of the room where more food awaits her. When she takes too long to eat a bowl of strawberries waiting on her at the other side of the room I pull her head back by her hair and make all of them into her mouth. It's too much and she gags on them --while getting a spanking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:54
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 268.5 MB
Download Sara Lee Jeffers

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bijou
6f9f5315a83a8ca808444b9c3bda7d53.jpg

30 year old Bijou is back at The Attic on her second visit.
She starts her day in a lotus position, legs crossed and bound, arms in a box tie and her neck cinched off at her crossed ankles. Ball gagged. It is a tough position that starts to weigh on you very soon. Your back gets tired quickly and we see, we hear her moaning and struggling through the position. After a bit I throw a dirty old mattress behind her and then roll her over onto her back. She lets me know that position isn't much better for her. Being the nice guy that I am I place the Hitachi onto her cunt to give her a bit of a distraction. It doesn't take long before she asks for permission to cum. Denied. Instead, I make her tell me how often she masturbates. What she thinks about when she masturbates. Whether she uses a vibrator or not. Then I grab the Eroscillator and use it on her little female dick. Now the next time she needs to cum I told her to ask me to place a clothespin on her clit. It doesn't take long before I hear the muffled, ball gagged words, "put a clothespin on my clit". So I do. I haven't even placed the damn thing on there yet and she's recoiling from perceived pain. But once the clothespin is clamped down on her dick she cries out. She cries out and then I start vibbing off the clothespin. I tell her, now is your opportunity. If you need to cum --go ahead. What are you waiting for? She tells me she can't do it. That the clothespin is just too distracting for her. But I encourage her anyway. Warning her this is it. Do it now or never. She tries really hard to do so but in the end she can't. She tells me in a pitiful, meek, ball gagged voice that she can't do it. So I tell her to ask me to cane her ass instead.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:02
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.6 MB
Download Bijou

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Stunning MILF Simone Sonay chained down, hooded, multiple orgasms , HD 720p
9c8024361a48d95d18b7e03d0250efe7.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 15 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Simone Sonay is a out of control sexual beast with a sex drive that leaves most people in the dust. This tight and toned blonde MILF is used to fucking her partners into the ground. Not today. Here at Sexuallybroken we know what to do with out of control sexual beasts. Chain them down and throat fuck them cross-eyed while a vibrator bolted down between their wide open legs owns the pussy.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 759.3 MB
Download Stunning MILF Simone Sonay chained down, hooded, multiple orgasms , HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account