Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Aj Applegate - Matt Williams
5d93482304c6b3e76cac6ab67d40216e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

Aj Applegate is a smoking hot piece of ass. Blonde, beautiful and fit, today we are going to take this fine piece of flesh and turn it into a blowjob machine. We do not need any part of her other then her mouth hole. We do not need her opinions or thoughts, just her throat meat. And all it takes to turn this athlete into a deep throat device is a set of wooden stocks. Once she is restrained in them, it is go time.
We are nothing is not nice however, and set up this face pussy on a sybian. Sybians are literally the most powerful vibrator in the world. They sound like a jet engine taking off and they have the ability to milk orgasm after orgasm out of a tired pussy long after it wants to quit and give up. Today we see just how well Aj can multitask. How well can she handle the dick when she is cumming her brains out? Particularly if nipple weights are added to the picture?

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 340.1 MB
Download Aj Applegate - Matt Williams

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!!
129bfb434af491a1cdffa658c34e8080.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Daisy Ducati,The Pope

Daisy shows up with a little surprise for me. It was my birthday, so I decided I wanted to torment someone as a gift to myself and Daisy was who I wanted. This meant I was going to do what I wanted to her. I was going to have my way with her and she didn't have to like it. She suffered through extreme foot torment, hot wax, brutal floggings, sensory deprivation, electrical shock and mind fucking. Her reward was to have so many squirting orgasms that she was drained of all of her pussy nectar.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.2 MB
Download Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Darling's Sexual Destruction
63788597fbd7cbabb5a5455de0ea5823.jpg

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Darling,Owen Gray

A special feature for the New Year, starring very special slave meat Darling. Darling is a hardcore masochistic fuck slut and we take the intensity straight to eleven right out of the gate with this one. Darling's body is looking phenomenal and takes the rope great. Gags, multiple nipple clamps, squirting orgasms and hard anal fucking for days start the New Year off right!

Format: flv
Duration: 0:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 12.9 MB
Download Darling's Sexual Destruction

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

WhippedWomen - Nov 11th, 2015 - Western Girl
13374dd39cb3fedf9be5e2b9e043948f.jpg

Fixed naked on a saddle the young sweety will have to endure the worst half hour ever. She gets countless harsh lashes with the singletail accross her beautiful nipples till the breast has welts all over.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:50
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 204.8 MB
Download WhippedWomen - Nov 11th, 2015 - Western Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Big titted blonde.
43458073e2fccc879542c023c1eaf0e4.jpg

We start off with having this leggy blonde blindfold herself and then strip. It is always nice when they do the work for you. With her booming body ripe for the plucking, we drop her to her knees and bind her securely in place. The bondage keeps her at the perfect height for dick to the face and we take full advantage of that fact. It is a relentless drilling of those huge puffy blow job lips as drool pours out. The blindfold keeps her dazed and disoriented, she can not anticipate the cock, only accept her fate.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 771.5 MB
Download Big titted blonde.

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cherry Torn
fdb3d47fce39bbe3538ffe800ff58c2c.jpg

Cherry Torn can take it and take it hard. There is very little left this eager slut hasn't tried three times over. So what do you do with someone like that? The solution is simple: Bind the bitch to a beam and drill both ends until her eyes glaze over and fluid is leaking from all of her well-used holes. Add in some neck rope for her to choke herself a little if she wants (and of course she does) and you have a spit-roasted well-done Cherry Torn.
Once Cherry is firmly tied down and properly decorating the giant wooden beam we have laying around our studio, we start out with some bastinado and flogging, just to warm our little slut up. She craves the pain as much as she craves the cock. Her neck tie keeps her nicely arched and exposed and we have to reward her suffering-with cock down her waiting throat. There is no mercy, no holding back, it is a relentless drilling of her mouth hole while she drools and sputters and gasps.

Format: avi
Duration: 21:45
Video: 480x270, h264, 1154kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 203.4 MB
Download Cherry Torn

Fileboom Premium Account