Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

AL - May 02, 2017 - Arielle Aquinas - Anal Circus Girl
98c2e188f148404b97d32717436de908.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Dr. Mercies trains Arielle to be his perfect anal circus girl in this alternately harsh, humorous, and bizarre epic case file. Arielle has...

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 985.4 MB
Download AL - May 02, 2017 - Arielle Aquinas - Anal Circus Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Veruca James is manhandled, bound, brutally throated, brilliantly fucked, and made to cum
bcda7be6fd642cb46fa535506e561c5b.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 20 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Words could never do the action in this scene justice. Veruca is driven through a gauntlet of hard cock. Cock that completely and utterly plunges Veruca into deep sub-space. We can't even describe how well she handles the most intense throat fucking we have ever delivered to a hungry throat. We can't describe how hard she gets fucked, while deep throating and unable to get proper air to her lungs from all the cock down her throat. We can't accurately describe how intense this scene really is, and we are not joking, it's that good.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 423.5 MB
Download Veruca James is manhandled, bound, brutally throated, brilliantly fucked, and made to cum

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

DizDat - Candace Sep 23
e3d64d987ba98be19b9088f50b09c768.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DizDat
Cast: Candace
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish
Video language: English

is then rolled over onto her belly and a rope is straped to her ankles and then her booted ankles are pulled up close to her elbows behind her back into a extreme painful arch.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 154.2 MB
Download DizDat - Candace Sep 23

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Lea Lexis trains her Anal Slave to be the perfect Anal concubine
be03dc62eb834995135aa7d3a250a189.jpg

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
Cast: Kiki Daire,Lea Lexis

Lea Lexis is the empress of a great city and the emperor has been demanding more and more anal from her. She wants to please him in every way so she finds slave girls to take on some of the "work load". She must train these slaves to be the perfect anal concubines. Today she is training Kiki Daire. Kiki doesn't have a lot of extreme anal experience but she is willing to do anything for her emperor. She gapes and sucks ass like an elite. Kiki allows herself to be pushed to the point she must call mercy. She is stretched with the speculum and eats Lea Lexis' ass while it is pried wide open.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 15.0 MB
Download Lea Lexis trains her Anal Slave to be the perfect Anal concubine

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Kali Kane
d4df6aa6e7c740cd367315bcfb1088b6.jpg

30 year old Kali is on her second visit into The Attic. I do hope she's hungry!
Her day starts out with a hogtie, labia clamps and a heavy chain for her to drag around that's attached to those labia clamps. Because yeah, she'll be doing lots of chain dragging with that cunt of hers. As things get started JR is seen ordering three ITA Cricket Sashimi and a pot of Insecta tea from the ITA Sushi Bar. JR makes certain he orders two extra crickets with the tea. Once those are delivered to the table JR lays out the three dishes of sashimi in a line directly in front of Kali. The first being some feet away from where she's "resting" in her hogtie and chained labia clamps. Crickets can already be seen hoping about the floor in front of her. She is told to make her way to the line of cricket sashimi platters and consume them on her way over to where I sit. Reaching the first platter she stomachs the contents in a couple of big bites. We can see her cheek is full of rice and cricket. She shakes her head a bit before continuing on to the next platter. While she struggles down the line JR can be heard ordering up an ITA Screaming Cricket Roll and three additional ITA Cricket Sashimi. By the time she's made it to me she's eaten three crickets and pulled a seven pound chain with her labia clamps fifteen feet. I know all that work can build up an appetite. So I hand feed her, I chopstick feed her the ITA Screaming Cricket Roll. Adding a little wasabi and some soy sauce I deposit that cricket roll right into her open face hole. We watch her take it in, chew it up and swallow it with the most pained look on her face. I pour her a cup of Insecta tea to wash those cricket rolls down with. It was steeped in a bag containing five crickets. Yummy on a cold, wet afternoon. She licked it right up in that hogtie. But let's don't stop there. All in all she's been lucky having other ingredients to mask the cricket juice and debris that explodes in your mouth when you eat them. Now it's time to feed her some live crickets with nothing else, save for a touch of wasabi. Catching a cricket between the chopsticks JR adds a pinch of wasabi to it. He then sticks that right past Kali's gleaming white teeth and onto her tongue before she closes her mouth a bites down on that little rascal. Let me tell you, they have some pretty long antenna. And they jump like crazy. I wonder, did the one I placed in her mouth jump around before she bit into it? No matter, the look on her face says it all -she must have busted the juicy abdomen open. I mean, it was a look of painful anguish. Concern. Serious concern. Can a chick that's just eaten a bunch of crickets and pulled a chain with her labia be made to have an orgasm? I popped the Hitachi onto her box, right between the still attached labia clamps and began to work that sex organ over. It doesn't take long before she's asking for permission to cum. Yeah, we turned her into a little ITA Cricket Sushi Slut.

Duration: 49:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 269.3 MB
Download Kali Kane

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sasha - Nips
e380c40efb779a7eb17c2bbc9ee96a1d.jpg

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next. Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more. He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 431.0 MB
Download Sasha - Nips

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

DizDat - Matty Oct 08
010cfcb3f98ff89d13770d1337907c7a.jpg

Cast: Matty

The brutal back arch of the twins would make most tap out, but they totally tied up to full immobility in the bed...

Duration: 6:29

File size: 145.5 MB
Download DizDat - Matty Oct 08

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Zayda J
03f3be5f1631e5f009d98d6da43286e5.jpg

21 year old Zayda is back to The Attic on her 5th visit. And what a wet visit it was. Let's get started.
First off for Zayda is a little time in The Aquarium. After stripping and then shackling her with heavy chains and manacles, as well as attaching bowling balls to her neck collar, she was placed into a clear, water tight cage. Zed had already hooked up a lawn sprinkler inside of the cage. You know, the kind that goes tak, tak, tak, tak, whoosh, tak, tak, tak, tak, whoosh. So once she was locked into the cage we turned the water on. The sprinkler came to life and suddenly Zayda was getting hit in the head by a strong stream of water. It was kind of like being inside of your own personal weather system. So now we just sit back and watch as the water level in the cage gets higher and higher and Zayda get's more and more water logged. It takes quite awhile to fill that cage up and I think I see her starting to shiver now.

Duration: 42:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 627.9 MB
Download Zayda J

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

DizDat - Amanda Oct 06
8cbc3920f7b2070d9bccbb60c7295655.jpg

Cast: Amanda

Slavegirl tightly tied with ropes on the hands and feet and her mouth tightly ballgagged with huge ballgag - it punished by the owner.

Duration: 6:51

File size: 153.7 MB
Download DizDat - Amanda Oct 06

Fileboom Premium Account