Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lucy�s Obedient Slaves � Parts 3-4
e3fc1ecae01d4fe15257682a58416106.jpg

Starring: Luke Hotrod & Mike Majors

After both slaves the start feeling their hands all over her body, which drives her crazy� especially as they lick her and start to fuck her juicy pussy! Mmmm she loves sucking one cock while being fucked by the other. Some incredibly hot latex fetish sex!!

Format: mp4
Video: 640x480

Total size: 288.9 MB in 2 files.

Download Lucy�s Obedient Slaves � Parts 3-4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Candle and Christina Carter
8011e864ef600d2a492624747bb96d73.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Candle is red hot dressed as she is in red latex and sheer pantyhose. Add to that cold hard steel chain and shoes locks and you have what is sure to be remembered as a classic cafe set... but that is not all. Because if Candle is hot on her own, you add a very domme Christina Carter to the mix and you have just a glorious good time for all... super sexy stuff that is sure to please... I know the girls enjoyed themselves

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 406.9 MB
Download Candle and Christina Carter

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Eric Cains School of Yoga - Suspended Lotus - Parts 1-2
c0d101214ea8dcf76bc034d62b4699e3.jpg

Featuring: Serene Isley

Serene had bugged me continuously about giving her money for yoga I declined as she had a history of not finishing what she started, but the thought of Serene being even more flexible was appealing. I finally gave in and sure enough she quit after 2 One way or another she's going to do her yoga. The clip starts with Serene bound in a Lotus position, a common yoga position. She's not too happy about it. I don't want to hear her complain, so I stuff her moth with a rag and then seal it in with black tape. I leave her in this position for a while longer while she struggles. I think that since she wasted a lot of my money that her positions should be a lot more strenuous. I hoist her up off the bed. She is now in a position that I made up that I like to call the suspended Lotus. I leave her hanging like this for a while before putting Serene in a more strenuous variation I call suspended Lotus strappado. Its the same, but her bound arms are pulled up behind her and tied off. This really make the position uncomfortable, not only on her arms and shoulders, but it also impedes her breathing. She really has to concentrate now. This is what yoga is all about. I like Serene like this. I pull her tits out before I walk away...

Format: mp4
Video: 640x480

Total size: 442.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Eric Cains School of Yoga - Suspended Lotus - Parts 1-2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anal Baptism
b77ff269f7a97955cdde6a31963dd2c8.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
Cast: Tommy Pistol,Casey Calvert

When a hardened criminal, Tommy Pistol, is paroled into a private halfway house run by Mormon Casey Calvert, Casey becomes obsessed with saving Tommy. But when Tommy triggers Casey's long repressed sexual yearnings, the odd pair gives in to their passion and have an oral sex romp.
After their encounter, Casey's Mormon guilt drives her to thwart her budding romance and betray Tommy to his Parole Officer. Tommy reacts with the anguish of a felonious jilted lover: he ties her up and punishes her. Then he fucks her in the ass. A couple of times.
Casey hates herself for loving it. Tommy absolves Casey by holding her head in the toilet bowl as he fucks her ass, absolving her of all her guilt with her own Anal Baptism.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 24.0 MB
Download Anal Baptism

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

FM Concepts - FB-204 - Spicy Naked Bondage Encounters
7b8daa750ec3a55d4bbda778aec8869f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Carmel Moore, Crystal Klein, Lena Shelby, Reena Sky, Addison Cunt
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture

Carmel Moore�s an adventurous girl, so when she begged to be initiated into the sensual world of nude bondage, her wish became reality in record time! As you�ll discover, the Brit beauty�s also a wonderful actress, so the exact nature of her emotions may remain mysterious! No doubts, however, about the feelings of Shay Laren and Crystal Klein, two sexy backyard sun-bathers seized by a psycho, unclothed of their bikinis and hogtied! Newest from her shower, Jana Jordan�s surprised and roped bare to a chair; when house-mate Lena Shelby returns home, she joins Jana in bare-skinned bondage! Wearing nothing but white socks, brunette bombshells Renee Perez and Michelle Maylene struggle side-by-side, then Addison Vagina strips, ties and toys with luscious Andie Valentino! Like Carmel, Reena Sky requests a lesson in restraint and receives one that leaves her hogtied in pantyhose!

Format: real
Duration: 42:13
Video: 512x288, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 213.2 MB
Download FM Concepts - FB-204 - Spicy Naked Bondage Encounters

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Roxanne Rae Day Three: Facing Her Fear
c70ab93e3e0e7040dba142da454df035.jpg

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Roxanne Rae,Seth Gamble

Roxanne Rae wants to be made to face her fears and we give it to her in spades. Watch the pretty slut fight when confronted with a blindfold, then painfully submit to the darkness and the cock in her throat. The pretty slave girl is fucked hard, thoroughly used and walks away a stronger slut for having faced down her biggest fear.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.1 MB
Download Roxanne Rae Day Three: Facing Her Fear

Fileboom Premium Account