Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Whipped
60365169ec3f267e0fce7fb343e84563.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Tied and Whipped bondage extreme for slave house wife. enjoy...

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 330.2 MB
Download Whipped

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Session for Slave Lola
3538deb7d6f5b51953bae2136c003019.jpg

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Turns out she just needed to be broken... like the stubborn steed she is and continues to be. Reduced to a snotty blubbering mess she finds her place again at the feet of her Master. Be a witness to her humility... without you she will never learn.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:41
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 427.3 MB
Download Session for Slave Lola

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ginger's Test 1
f85a97fd0bc9aa00be34a3a6d697d9fa.jpg

Genres: handcuffs, leggings, sweaters

At the beginning of the clip we chat and I ask her a few questions. I don't ask to many though as I am ready to get some ropes on her. After her mini interview the clip cuts to me walking her in to the room. I lead her by a handful of her hair. I sit her down in a chair and order her to put her hands behind her back. I see right away how expressive she is... a very good quality for a model! The first thing I do is tie her wrists. She immediately knows there won't be any escaping today. I tie her waist to the chair next. I grab her by her hair and start slapping her DD all natural tits. Once again her expressions are priceless. Her ankles are bound next. A simple chest harness is then applied. I then grab her blouse and roughly rip it open exposing them DD's. She moans as I continue to slap and squeeze them. Yes, you guessed right... They are going to be bound. I leave her for a few moments as she sits there looking a little nervous. I return and start binding her tits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 584.8 MB
Download Ginger's Test 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mia Li
07b0d25acb1549e5db89d60e13d853cf.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Every time Mia Li shows up, she always gives it her all. She does not hold back, throwing herself into every scene with every fiber of her being. Her dedication to the dick is undeniable and to be appreciated. Today we have a treat in store for our muscular cock slut. Today she gets to suck dick while cumming her brains out, Sexuallybroken style.Bound down in in a custom made wooden bondage device that shackled her tight pussy directly onto a sybian, Mia is in for the ride of her life. The sybian is a sexual thunderbolt between her legs, she will be so busy cumming that she will not be able to recall her own name. The facefucking is only going to add to the challenge. Multitasking while cumming like a banshee is no easy matter, but today is not meant to be easy.....

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6735kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 550.1 MB
Download Mia Li

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sarah Luvv
f84af1b8b1fa128db23c07cdb3c58dd8.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Sometimes all you need is the basics. A bed, some bondage and a nubile play toy to act as a cock sheath. All of which we happen to have on hand today. Lucky us! Let�s blindfold up Sarah Luvv, tie her to a bed and fuck her hard from both ends until she can no longer recall her own name. How much dick does it take to reduce her into a drooling puddle? We are about to find out.
Bound on her back in a classic fuck me position with her toes pointed up towards the ceiling and her blindfolded head hanging over the edge, Sarah is ready for the stuffing. And stuff her we do. Both the dicks run a relentless tag team on her holes. She can not dodge the dick or escape the training. We pound her out to a custom fit as the drool and cum pours out.
Sarah moans and cums as her cute little squeals fill the studio. We suppress the squeals with a serving of dick down her throat and an additional serving of hard cock in her tight pussy. We show no mercy. But to be fair, she doesn�t ask for any mercy. This pet actually craves the cock and the rougher the better. We are more than happy to oblige and pick up the pace.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 780.7 MB
Download Sarah Luvv

Fileboom Premium Account