Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

IR - Nov 16, 2012 - In Stock - Madisin
6a8c4c5503dc09c144006aa772ada41a.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Madisin
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.
He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet.
The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 815.3 MB
Download IR - Nov 16, 2012 - In Stock - Madisin

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Darling And London River
7a722f7fd17e71c12e3d5ddcb2fefd24.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

The adventures of the barn continue as we upgrade to anal. And we have just the pet for the project. Darling is as well known for her booming butt and boobs as she is for her love of the anal. We have just the right tool for the job�10 inches of chocolate thunder that is doing to reshape Darling�s flawless ass until it is custom fitted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 761.5 MB
Download Darling And London River

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Ginger's Test 2
d0481e4972e692d91bd8f74f7896255a.jpg

Once again she is very expressive as they are bound for the 1st time. Her long red hair keeps getting in my way, so I tie a rope very tightly into it and then tie it overhead. With that done I continue tying her tits. After they are bound I continue groping and slapping them. I order her to open her mouth. I have a very large ballgag that I know won't fit, but I thought you might like seeing me try and make it fit. I have another one that will fit perfect. I make her keep her mouth open as I get the other one. I strap it in tight and then I continue manhandling her bound tits. This goes on for a while and they get some nice hard slaps. Once again Ginger's expressions as her bound tits are slapped are priceless. When I stop, I tie a rope around her neck.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.7 MB
Download Ginger's Test 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bound Destiny - London Video
43e3193b59abd6e15f6e601e8c448010.jpg

Release Year: 2017

This unusual torture video opens in the midst of one of the most bizarre scenes ever: a beautiful dark-haired girl, stark naked, is being relentlessly battered by a woman as starkly savage as any you've see in your life - and yet, she's thoroughly enjoying it! Not only does the girl thrill to every cutting stroke, she gets increasingly aroused sexually, ultimately to the point where the hot, wet pit of her womanhood begs to be satisfied.
Enter two innocent cuties - their car has broken down, and this spooky old house is the only place anywhere nearby. They have to stay overnight and, well, the result can only be described as harrowing. At first, the girls are restricted to a bedroom. Discovering implements of sadomasochism, however, they fall into a girlish, giggly session of bondage play. But when curiosity gets the best of one of them, and she disobeys the Mistress of the house, fun bondage turns into very real cruelty.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 883.9 MB
Download Bound Destiny - London Video

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tough Ass Bitch and the Electro Queen
d959a797ca1d5547c62c238282f169a9.jpg

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
Cast: Daisy Ducati,Bella Rossi

Daisy Ducati dominates tough slut, Bella Rossi with dynamic suspension bondage, the violet wand, zapper, samurai, tens unit sticky pads and electrified dick on a stick! Daisy demands to be serviced with satisfying static charged pussy licking!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 15.7 MB
Download Tough Ass Bitch and the Electro Queen

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Interrogatio - Die Wahrsagerin Scene 1
1636f7571f27343464701480f5c587fd.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Secretly boy Quintu visits the pretty Gipsy Agatha in their tent to ask them for his future. Full zeal and impatience strives the gifted witch's hunter for a higher office and would like to know, when he receives the necessary inauguration, finally.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:53
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 700.0 MB
Download Interrogatio - Die Wahrsagerin Scene 1

Fileboom Premium Account