zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Duct Fuck Doll Claire
0a1512754e1a73e01bbc17e5d8a3c229.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Claire
Genres: Bondage, humilation
Video language: English

When asked about her fantasies, Claire confesses a deep desire to be bound so tightly she can't move at all. The members of RealTimeBondage make dreams like that come true. You see, PD has enough shit in his party kit to turn her into a circus-freak-fuck-doll like no one has seen before. A little duct tape and some ingenuity, with assistance from Damon and friend Dee, and Claire is ready for action. Well... not quite "action." More like she's ready to be used and degraded while she is completely helpless.

There is more than one way to bind a bitch. Hog ties, for instance, give excellent control. They also leave things like feet, tits and stomachs open for caning, flogging or whatever other requests are called out from the pervert pit. You want to see Claire get locked into a cage to get her cunt filled by Mr. Pogo? The crew can accommodate you. If you want to see her face covered in cloth and cold water poured over it like she�s a Gitmo detainee, they will make it happen. And if all you want for the holidays is to watch PD and SD slap her around with an elephant trunk while she thanks them for the attention then they have a present for you. That is the beauty of RealTimeBondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:14
Video: 940x528, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 885.1 MB
Download Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

The Rights Activist Teaches IR a Lesson - Part 2
5788a738be464828e27f7c800dc65e23.jpg

Cast: Illustrious Rouge
Genres: electrical tape, harness gag, hooded, jodhpurs, leather, leather straps, riding Pants

IR waits nervously in the chair as The Rights Activist gathers gear. He removes the tape gag and the rag that had been stuffed in her mouth. He then laces an open face hood onto her head. A large squishy ball is inserted into her mouth, before a harness muzzle is strapped onto her head as well. More straps are added to her arms and torso, as well as her legs. She is then placed on the floor where her feet are strapped and prepped for her hogtie.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 343.6 MB
Download The Rights Activist Teaches IR a Lesson - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ariel Long Term Bondage Ten - Hot Dinner Date
c9f06725fe8d2018ceb620858fb8dafd.jpg

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: ballgown, barefoot, cloth gag, foot torture, hot wax, humiliation, leather bondage, nude, string bondage, satin, silk, slave training

Why was he still watching me? After waiting hopefully for him to untie my hands so I could eat like a human being, I'd finally given up and eaten directly off the plate. I sensed that he'd been hoping I'd capitulate and let him feed me by hand, and I was glad to disappoint him. finally he got tired of watching (I hoped) and left the room. I realised with fascination that he'd left the cameras running....

I suppose this was a crazy risk, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to redress the power balance a little. Certainly, I was still tied to my chair, but at least for now I wasn't gagged, so I looked straight into the camera and gave it the full make of my fury! It was particularly satisfying to let him know that none of his punishments had really hurt. This wasn't, alas, true, but I hoped it would make him a bit less pleased with himself when I'd gone home and he had a chance to review the tapes!

Suddenly he was back, offering me pudding! I love dessert, and hadn't been expecting anything so nice from a man who'd spent the day punishing me. I should have anticipated it immediately, of course, but naturally he used the opportunity for yet more humiliation.... He ordered me to strip again (no surprise there!)and then tied me, facing up, to the dining table. This made me extremely nervous - during the course of the day I'd started to get used to the idea of being spanked, but what on earth was he going to do with the front half of me? When he brought out a big, delicious looking chocolate cake it was a wonderful relief; and even when he placed it on my tummy (it was cold!) and proceeded to serve himself, I wasn't really too upset. Yes, it was kind of humiliating to be used as a sort of platter - but compared to the fears that had been racing through my mind it was really quite pleasant....

And I suppose that's why, when he offered to feed me again, I couldn't resist any more. It looked so delicious and I certainly couldn't serve myself....I guess I was also grateful that he didn't seem to be intending to hurt me.

(Apparently, a technical problem means that part of this footage if missing, so I'm afraid that you won't get to see me finally breaking my own rules about intimacy... but YUM, it was delicious!)

Just as I was feeling all warm and well-fed and happy (and, I suppose, a little romantic; it's nice being fed chocolate, however bizarre the circumstances), the mood all changed. Why hadn't I started to anticipate that?

It seemed that the tall candles around the table, which I'd assumed were just for decoration, were actually going to play a feindish part in my next 'demerit'. Naturally, I protested, and that's why I found myself tied to the table, gagged with another huge ball-gag which silenced me completely and painfully; having searing hot wax applied to the most senstive parts of my body....

Duration: 42:05
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1977kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 666.8 MB
Download Ariel Long Term Bondage Ten - Hot Dinner Date

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Whiny Bitch 3 Elise Graves
f739b9072359bdc99aba513e195dafb0.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

One of our members suggested that it would be fun to run the current through her clit. He was right. The sexy swinging contraption is always a favorite, too.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 757.7 MB
Download Whiny Bitch 3 Elise Graves

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Machinist XXX
8c54b21064106529ea090c360e4feddc.jpg

Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
Cast: Violet Monroe,Owen Gray

When Violet Monroe complains about the noise next door, the Machinist snatches the nosey neighbor and uses her as a sexual test subject for his latest creation.

Violet Monroe loves rough sex and hard anal fucking, and she shines when Owen Gray sink his huge dick into her hungry ass. Bondage, corporal punishment and creepy domination wrapped up in a story line that draws you in make this a hot, hot Sex and Submission feature update!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.6 MB
Download The Machinist XXX

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anal Training Amara Romani
ac8b4fa6d120644abc02c121f40ab648.jpg

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Amara Romani,Seth Gamble

Anal Addict Amara Romani loves to be handled roughly, talked down to, tied up, heavy pussy slapping and fucked hard in the ass. She is an anal slave in the rough. When Amara comes to Training of O we give her exactly what she wants: a deep sense of gratitude for the gifts she receives here.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 16.6 MB
Download Anal Training Amara Romani

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
bcea3b58b4d1dd06ff5f64b6c615a2b6.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Snot is running down her nose as she sobs. He turns her chair around and then ties her head back by her hair.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 358.2 MB
Download A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Katie � cow vacuum
6f4e3f8a3329b88646d3e0658f69c43b.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Big Tits

We had Katie in the milking frame, but today her back hurt a little, so we took her down and allowed her to sit on the floor. Her gigantic udders are getting used to the regular milking sessions, but today it is time to hook her onto the powerful vacuum of the cow milker! We switched off the pulsator, so instead of pumping, the machine provides continuous vacuum suction. It is very strong, and it sucked Katie�s small nipples all the way inside the metal tubes! Katie was worried, but she knows this is necessary to become a good HuCow. Especially since we recently purchased a brand new Cow Milker, which is even stronger. We need to find a HuCow strong enough for the new RED cow milker!! Will Katie be the first one?

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 622.2 MB
Download Katie � cow vacuum

Fileboom Premium Account