Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Barnyard Bondage for Riley Her Ordeal Continues 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
e4fda0a603443c7855425dd0d810ba84.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Caning her, vibrating her, or, my favorite part, fucking her with a strap on while she is bent over the metal pipes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 550.2 MB
Download Barnyard Bondage for Riley Her Ordeal Continues 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Punishing IR - Part 4
6f1297d9f09c41f0dcf2f413e12db16f.jpg

Cast: Illustrious Rouge
Genres: crotchrope, Crying, face bondage, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks, Open Mouth Gag, reverse prayer, swimcap

IR settles into her strict hogtie as I gather more props. Soon, I return with more thin leather lacing. I tie her head back utilizing her face bondage. I then nose hook her. I leave her to endure her bondage. When I come back, I flip her on her side, so I can get a new view. She yelps as I clamp her nipples with the heavy spring clamps thet she wore earlier... just 1 on each tit this time. Just 1 seems to much for IR though. I ask if she wants to be released. I make her beg first. I smack her ass and manhandle her as I release her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 662.7 MB
Download Punishing IR - Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers
cfd2384bb2e5d7f27aee4ab8a55eaefa.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from the look in her eyes that she is suspicious of this kind of kindness. She is right of course. He does not want her comfortable. He just wants her to relive the humiliation of being forcibly stripped and used again.

Duration: 57:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 649.9 MB
Download Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers
cfd2384bb2e5d7f27aee4ab8a55eaefa.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from the look in her eyes that she is suspicious of this kind of kindness. She is right of course. He does not want her comfortable. He just wants her to relive the humiliation of being forcibly stripped and used again.

Duration: 57:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 649.9 MB
Download Nevers Reaching Nyssa Nevers

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Poor Rachel - Part 1
22cbd02d48d34fb94a65dddb11f022d5.jpg

Cast: Rachel
Genres: crotchrope, Crying, sweaters, taped hands

Rachel once again finds herself tied in an old warehouse. A ballgag is immediately shoved in her mouth. Her arms are tie apart above and her hands have been taped into nubs. Her captor clasps his hand over her gagged mouth as he gropes her tits through her sweater. Her legs are pulled apart and tied to a spreader bar. We now get a glimpse of her white cotton panties. Her captor now crotchropes her and ties it off up and out. He manhandles her tits for a while longer as Rachel yelps and moans. He leaves her with her tits out. He returns and tightens her crotchrope even more. Her hips are pulled way out and her heels are way off the floor. With this much pressure on her wrists and pussy, a few tears roll down her cheeks. He leaves her to endure once again.

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 464.9 MB
Download Poor Rachel - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Submission!
34ce29ea9e2a0f0e2febc21a17d6f442.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Story one stars Amber Michaels as American Angel. She's arrived at wicked Brutalia's lair, only to discover that the villainess is nowhere to be found...or so she thinks. Before she knows what's happening, Brutalia has a cloth shoved over her face, and it's lights-out for the Angel! When she awakens she's bound on Brutalia's bed. Brutalia toys with her, squeezing her big breasts, snipping away her costume and finally, pulling off her mask! American Angel is not as virtuous as it seems, though. A stern whipping on her ass and crotch has her groaning in rapture -- the perfect foreplay to a white-hot vibrator session that a string of orgasm from her abused body!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:59
Video: 320x240, XviD, 772kbps

File size: 526.3 MB
Download Submission!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sabrina � breast pumping
9eb9e66ccc1cfb38dca07b238465e52d.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Big Tits

I almost forgot about Sabrina! After her introduction, there was a good promise of her becoming a fine HuCow. She has huge natural udders, and she was quite docile. It is time to see if she can pump some milk out of those breasts already. Probably not, but we need to keep milking her until she can produce. That shouldn�t take too long, there are tiny droplets already. Sabrina has given birth a few times in her life, so she is more ready for this than most HuCows. Let�s hope she will start producing full bottles soon!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.0 MB
Download Sabrina � breast pumping

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The new RED cow milker!
3a6c0bc21b0780ceab8ea907eeb8f689.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Big Tits

It is finally here! The new RED cow milker! The most powerful machine in our stables right now! The supplier said it would be more powerful and less noisy than our current cow milker. Well, it is certainly more powerful, but the noise level is still about the same. The milking claw has four metal cups painted in shiny red, and it is quite heavy. This is not for human use! But we did test it on poor Lola anyway! Her harness ballgag was chained to keep her head up, and she had nowhere to go, all cuffed up. Ready for the shiny red machine! It was so powerful, it sucked Lola�s nipples very far into the cups. After an intense milking session, Lola was exhausted, her nipples were four times the size, and she was sobbing, shivering on the floor. Yes, it really is THAT powerful!

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 738.7 MB
Download The new RED cow milker!

Fileboom Premium Account