Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sexy blonde slave Colby in BDSM Action
8742528c7eb026c1617437ce0312e399.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM,Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Domination, Disci?line, MaleDom, Femdom, Wax
Studio: RS
Duration: 58 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Sexy slave - She is ready to show all what it can do.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 600x400 24fps 1558kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 670.0 MB
Download Sexy blonde slave Colby in BDSM Action

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Bound And Punished Sexy Slave Amber
f698e0a508f955d71c4f70bd55f93260.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM,Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Domination, Disci?line, MaleDom, Femdom, Wax
Studio: RS
Duration: 52 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Her mouth to be full of sperm. This is the best BDSM videos with elements of violence.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 600x400 24fps 1558kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

File size: 613.3 MB
Download Bound And Punished Sexy Slave Amber

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

The Old Tradition
a47a60bdcd91d8cf6e7b6ed27427df09.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English

For instance the tradition to whip a bride before defloration.
A man takes his best friend to do this brutal job.
Suspended upside down the blonde beauty has to endure countless hard lashes with bullwhip and singletail across her virigin pussy and sensitive nipples.
It is not clear why there is a brutal ritual still exisiting but mayby it is to let the young woman feel who will be the boss in the future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:35
Video: 360x288, Windows Media Video 9, 1138kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 131.9 MB
Download The Old Tradition

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anus Whipping
a5e1c69c7a8d09563be9272172a079b2.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail:
'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members this favour.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Mercedes has earned it anyway.
First she gets a serious ass whipping with the singletail and than the riding crop is used between her cheeks.
Witness how the anus is contracting under each hard stroke because of the pain.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB
Download Anus Whipping

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

FS-Bondage - Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2
465fd6160d29558ecd11a1d300ecce54.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Illustrious Rouge
Genres: electrical tape, nylon encasement, pantyhose, post/pole/tree tied, sponge gag, Tape Bondage, taped hands

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB
Download FS-Bondage - Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Getting The Devil Out
5227f03cd9917946cddf6c7f7cc29d05.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Violet Monroe,The Pope

There are certain girls who inspire me enough to really just be the sadistic fuck that I am. There is a short list, but today that list got a little longer as I add Violet to it. She asked to be totally fucking destroyed, and I like to think of myself as a giver, and don't want to keep anyone from getting what they want. The first position is to see if she was sincere with her request to suffer. Her desires are genuine so I go forward with the plan to wreak havoc on this slut. The that is unleashed on her is something that is not a commonly seen due to most girls can't get marked like this or take this . By the end of the day she has been utterly destroyed by terrorizing torment, made to cum more than she knew she could, and yet she has a smile on her face..that's why she is being added to the list.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.5 MB
Download Getting The Devil Out

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

FS Bondage - A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3
225ada9a66a148b7256f633cce3d826c.jpg

Cast: Rachel
Genres: crotchrope, Crying, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, hogtied

Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel and sits her across Dr. Straps lap for some spankings. Afterwards they put Rachel back on the floor. Dr. Straps poses for pics with her bound captive. Rachel is then left as the two Dr's go to dinner.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 448.1 MB
Download FS Bondage - A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

SexuallyBroken - Dec 16, 2016 - Sierra Cirque, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
b5001e2a25ef0c8820ed2c9014568ce2.jpg

Bound on the plank, Sierra is completely helpless, her ass is at the perfect height for the cocks to slip in her shaved pussy and pound on her G spot from this angle. Her beautiful face hole is perfect height to throat pound her into next week. You have to give these local girl next door types we find up here some credit. Most of them put the LA girls to shame. Sierra takes a brutal face and cunt fucking. So many orgasms are fuck out of our little whore you can't even count them. Sierra is left broken and dazed, dripping out of each hole.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 478.5 MB
Download SexuallyBroken - Dec 16, 2016 - Sierra Cirque, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sealed Nazryana
50d3225f3c2ba3dfbac20ae6330e1279.jpg

Studio: QueenSnake

Sealing again, the victim is Nazryana this time. It was long due for her - ever since the first Sealed with Queensnake - she just always chickened out. Well, not this time. To make it more interesting Queensnake stuffed a long string of screw nuts into her pussy before the closure, then hanged it from the ceiling so Nazryana had to support her bottom in the air to avoid tearing the staples out...

Duration: 1:06
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 12.7 MB
Download Sealed Nazryana

Fileboom Premium Account