Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Red Corset
6f9958c854ff64c6e4f7c5bdc9f4b779.jpg

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

She Screams, She Cums, She's Machine Fucked to Tilt
82b0efe224aee9d9e569b2938577448c.jpg

Cast: Tiffany Brookes
Genres: southern ,Sybian ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal ,top ,slim ,Straight ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Machine Dildo
Video language: English

Tiffany Brookes is a slinky, hot Southern Girl who cusses like a possessed sailor as she cums in ways she never knew she could."I. CAN'T. STOP!" she chokes out as The Sybian blasts her clit. The machine is positioned on The Rocker so Tiffany can grind her sexy hips over-top the Sybian while it rocks below her like a mechanical bull. The machines take Tiffany to the absolute limit of her brain AND pussy as she fumbles with words to describe her post orgasm bliss.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 795.2 MB

Download She Screams, She Cums, She's Machine Fucked to Tilt

KinkyCore - Video 712
4c783a894ad0675bf4c7f2d5764a6afc.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Her other leg is pulled out and restrained to expose her wet pussy. Her flesh is tenderized with a flogger before bringing back the crop to hit all of the sensitive areas.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 281.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 712

India Summer
484cee80e8c75a5789c83a4fc8376d06.jpg

Release Year: 2024

sets up behind and just plows his massive dick in and out of our moaning cumming helpless slut.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:03
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

Download India Summer

Adulterous Behavior
82f5bb9008ce9efc7983b5a3c606152b.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Vivi Marie
Genres: Squirting ,Femdom ,shaved ,switch ,slim ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,LezDom ,Fingering

Vivi Marie never expected Lorelei Lee to find out that while babysitting her kids she also couldn't help but suck her husband's cock! Lorelei is not the type to let little tramps like that get away with their adulterous behavior. Lorelei finds her in the shower at their local gym and gives Vivi a punishment she deserves! Face sitting, squirting, humiliation, strap-on anal are all included!

Duration: 48:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Adulterous Behavior
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Serene Isley
1d8f8637830b597ec843d07a4c72a02b.jpg

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Serene Isley

Selfie Secretary
5e40500e9c62115c1a3f672f191489a8.jpg

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Selfie Secretary

St Patricks Day 2018
e0fb685e06a9daec3f394f761539bb34.jpg

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download St Patricks Day 2018

Coming bondage whole made
925ae1b4f7def5347acf5bd406a903d9.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she's put in. This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum. With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn't have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what's going on.

Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Coming bondage whole made

Shiney Blue Lingerie
3327af10e64a2917cc8edeaeb5902265.jpg

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Wasteland - Bound and Pleasured
85766f559a194a0a743712c723d1920a.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Debbie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Johnny, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex

Debbie finds herself once again in Jonnys dungeon, this time blindfolded and wrapped head to toe in cling wrap, a large vibrator attached to her clit, and a scary-looking fucking machine hung from the ceiling with the dildo aimed straight at her mouth!

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 304.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Bound and Pleasured

Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment
89c765463c3c9a0a616d7f5a0d080268.jpg

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Humiliation ,slim ,big dick ,bottom ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Domination

Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission
0a4feecf21dedecc4a845a2f5d6cbd9f.jpg

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play

One, two, three, seven, nine Ava just keeps coming and coming. Lovely Ava has been with Goddess Starla for years now and Goddess knows exactly what buttons to push to turn her into a continuous orgasm machine. Watch as she teases, toys and manipulates Ava until she just cant hold on any longer and has one screaming orgasm after the other.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 289.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Orgasmic Submission

Secretary
1b6de1fdae8484db480fd04533405f15.jpg

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

Blind Little Anal Pleaser
4253419a4b3b1163dc7b79e464cadc7c.jpg

After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.

Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5655kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Blind Little Anal Pleaser
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Submissive Wife Part II
1621d985a83ab65396fa405c271f4df2.jpg

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged
80d75c1d50039d3c1393e7daf392c6e3.jpg

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel's modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive's collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra's big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

Download Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Stefania Hogcuffed
a9543076296c0c94375d836e2daf7421.jpg

Stefania is walked in on a leash. Once inside her toes are cuffed before she is Hogcuffed.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 344.2 MB

Download Stefania Hogcuffed

Anal Serving Wench
d5f4731b9daf59425a8e9a2875c5292d.jpg

One of our craziest and most popular scenes, with none other than super-PAWG Gia Paige, has been totally remastered from scratch. We shot this scene many years ago, when our technology and experience was not as good as it is today. So, now we've completely redone the scene from the source files. It's twice as long (65 minutes) as the original, with much better color. Finally, one of our coolest concepts with one of the coolest girls we know has gotten its due. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps

File size: 915.4 MB

Download Anal Serving Wench

Kinky Girlfriends
49c4dd69e1b0c22b8796319095a661ca.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins a session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is made to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss! Though she also tried, but Latex Eve considers that it all the same should be flogged properly.
After punishment to Anastasius tie to a table. Two dominating girlfriends tie Anastasia a mouth, and everything that she can do, it only to submit!
Later already Latex Eve becomes a slave. Gene and Anastasia thrust her into a latex vacuum bed. Without having satisfied, girlfriends tie Eve to a chair and continue games with breath, placing a plastic bag on poor Eve's head, making her to fight and beg about an air juice!
At the end they put Eve in a big heavy plastic bag, suspend under a ceiling and leave her to fight for air.

Format: avi
Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Kinky Girlfriends
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2
3abc70cb5bba3ffc91cc0cdd632f7236.jpg

He comes back with yet more tape. He completely tapes up my lower body crisscrossing grey and black tape. Tape is everywhere... across my ass and even pulled tight between my legs!! More tape is crisscrossed on my tits as well. He adds more tape to my arms as well, completely taping the length of my forearms. When he's done, he pulls the bed back and releases me from the neckrope. He tosses me back on the bed and leaves once again. I start struggling to free myself. I struggle and mmmpph through the ball my mouth wide open. This seems like an eternity. The man in the lab coat returns once again. Apparently he doesn't think I'm bound quite good enough, as he now adds rope to my ankles and wrists right over the tape.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 822.5 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2

Pressed Lily
ac3389db4884581b99568f99ba0e231b.jpg

By Lily's third day at the Assylum, Dr. Mercies was having mixed feelings. On the one hand, he found himself feeling a certain affection for sweet little Lily. On the other hand, her bratty masochism made him want to make her suffer. So he combined both feelings into one scene. Lily suffers for a long time under the doctor's ass as he punishes her, and she takes it hard and rough up her ass too. He presses her--literally with his ass and a pile of sandbags; but then they press a flower together at the end. This scene is very cruel and yet very tender and kind. Enjoy.

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4768kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Pressed Lily

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!
88b01550f678ed94aab4800ae07bd194.jpg

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Wasteland - Playing with Dolls
621972d659387e4ce2b51b970d48298d.jpg

Cast: Debbie
Genres: blowjob, breast play, Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex

Every man in his wildest dreams would love a woman that was just a living, breathing, doll. A toy for him to manipulate as he wished, in any way he wanted. Johnny is living this dream with Debbie. He even uses her to hold up a painting in a corner. But shes good for many more things than simply a piece of decoration or furniture. He licks her face like a predator, he then decides to test her and bring her to orgasm she begins moving of her own and even has the audacity to have an orgasm and drop her Masters Glass! More training is obviously required.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 337.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Playing with Dolls

Hot 19 Year old Slut Does her First Boy Girl new bdsm porn videos
a6c097625957ac82fe98eaa0626c4fea.jpg

Cast: Iona Grace, Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper

Iona Grace does her first boy/girl sex shoot ever for Public Disgrace! Watch this hot 19 year old slut get used by a roomful of people, spanked, made to cum, fingered, abused, stuffed with cock, and covered with cum for our amusement and yours! Tight bondage, hard fucking, live audience participation, and much more!

Duration: 1:22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Hot 19 Year old Slut Does her First Boy Girl new bdsm porn videos
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Wasteland - Between the Poles
cef3f7c966e57700c8274797dc2a45d0.jpg

Cast: Daisy Duxe
Genres: Bondage, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Rob Gadling, Sex

Daisy Duxe is bound spread eagle between two poles, ball gag in mouth, while Master Rob warms her up with a flogger. Once he has her attention, he removes the ball gag and continues to excite her senses. A bit of breast play and hard fingering ensues, which prompts Daisy to complain bitterly! Now properly warmed up, he releases her ankles, binds her in a crotch harness, and inserts a very large dildo into her, while applying a rather large vibrator to her clit, bringing her to a massive extended orgasm. Not to be deprived of pleasure, Master Rob then places his cock into her mouth while her arms are bound overhead.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps

File size: 325.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Between the Poles

The Ass Bead Game
2cf72afce0a9c13111a29e392a4af0fc.jpg

Presenting the 2.5 hour Museum Collection conclusion to the 5-part Filth Studies Series. Dr. Mercies went all out in this spectacular session, bringing in the uber-hot sadistic mistress Charlotte Sartre to help dominate Rebel. This time, Rebel was turned into a puppet, in an incredible bondage suspension that allowed her to move into any position in 360-degree space. Charlotte and the good doctor played a game of art, philosophy, and spiritual inquiry together as they whipped, paddled, ass-fucked, pissed on, and did everything imaginable to Rebel. There are huge anal toys, sadistic bodily fluid predicaments, control by feet, inverted ass eating, and more. For the first time ever, you'll see a girl get anally fisted with hot sauce while fanning her sadistic top so that the latter stays cool. And we are pretty sure this is first time that anyone anywhere has brought the great bead game to life.

Duration: 2:32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1618kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Ass Bead Game

Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand
99c15a4e141186428791d93803d900f9.jpg

It's time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

Download Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

Anal Assets
8848cc0ac6b835e97a518b3fe31d39c8.jpg

Cast: John Strong ,Kimber Woods ,Moka Mora
Genres: Electrical Play ,Flogging ,Latinx ,switch ,brunet ,muscular ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex

When bookish Moka Mora is kidnapped by a covert Russian operative, John Strong, she is made to create propaganda designed to destabilize the state. But when Moka resists, John kidnaps her cousin, Kimber Woods, and turns both girls into his Anal Assets. This update includes hard anal sex in tight bondage with two beautiful hardcore sluts, gags, flogging, electricity, sexual coercion and covert cross-domain warfare.

Duration: 41:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Anal Assets

Wasteland - The Confession, Part 1
baf5996fccae4934e2f1736f9fab1805.jpg

Cast: Alyssah
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, High Definition, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Madeline, oral sex, Pussy Play, Sex, Trisha Uptown

Alyssah and her friend Trisha Uptown decided to get a little down and dirty together and broadcast it on webcam. They were gracious enough to give me the footage of their show and it just so happens that this took place at a party which I had attended. As always I have my trusty camera with me (documentarians curse!) and am rewarded when Trisha actually wakes me up from a rather pleasant sleep to come upstairs and document a moment that she has been longing for. To confess her long-felt desire to submit to Alyssah. Honesty is the name of the game. Alyssah immediately collars Trisha and inflicts some stern discipline on her newfound submissive enthusiastically smacking her breasts and ass until she finally directs Trisha into a long strict pussy worship session that leaves nothing to the imagination. Stay tuned for Part 2!

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2752kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Confession, Part 1
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ellen Betsy, Mad Bundy
2fd04bb4e0a01e6a809b454ab570c5dc.jpg

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy

She overhears her neighbors having sex in the morning and she cannot help it, it makes her so horny. She lays in bed next to her boyfriend Nick and tries to quietly masturbate next to him. She's having too much fun and wakes him up. Nick is delighted to wake up to this naughty surprise and pulls her panties off. It's time for them to rustle up some noise of their own.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

Download Ellen Betsy, Mad Bundy

Wasteland - April All Strung Up!
2805fc37f0213bc16555394ca53f8fe5.jpg

Cast: April
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

Master Shadrack treats his new submissive, April, to an extensive rope bondage session including massive amounts of hot wax while blindfolded, a firm cropping, and then binds a large vibrator to her clit while he brings her to orgasm after orgasm with pussy fingering and pounding!

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 263.8 MB

Download Wasteland - April All Strung Up!

Self Tied Bonus
8c781111565d55d8c9be15db9da03c70.jpg

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

Download Self Tied Bonus

Lorelei
30cdc0e1f1eca3a656d8101cc6dd3e86.jpg

What do you do when you get two of our best models in a room with DB's enforcers? Claire and Orlando are unforgiving and relentless pushing the girls through an extreme ordeal with no breaks for these bitches. This is an All Live Action - no holds edit, which is pretty unique even for a live show featuring the cattle prod, inverted suspension, predicament bondage, metal device suspension, heavy neck play. and well, I could write a long boring description but the action speaks for itself!

Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps

Download Lorelei

Sweater Bound
4117f0211e7e02c6de52749ec53d3fdf.jpg

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3
95ef0616d1eba05084e2628384dd4b98.jpg

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Duration: 17:36

File size: 787.8 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar
6057f95d6706906f9fbc95e93b7eb644.jpg

After hearing a noise, I notice Rachel snooping around my loft and rifling through drawers. She looks like a professional in a skin tight black catsuit, but I easily subdue her and soon she is carried to the basement over my shoulder. Her arms are bound behind her back around a sturdy steel post. I call the police, but the line has been disconnected, so I assume it is up to me to punish her for her crimes. I shove a huge ballgag in her mouth, (she tears up just from the gag) and then buckle all the straps very tightly. Once she is stood up, I bind her tits with electrical tape to make them more sensitive to the clamps. I crotchrope her and tighten it with a rope hoist. Her ankles are spread and tied to the legs of a table that is right behind the post. Her elbows are bound and then pulled up and tied off. She is nosehooked before her harness gag is tied off above. Rachel is in pure agony, but I have 0 sympathy for thieves, so I turn out the lights and leave her to endure. She might be like this for some time. I added a little behind the scenes footage.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

Download Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Slim Chances
c9c0de66810ef87b43ed8bbc50a3c22a.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change. When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Slim Chances

Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa
18be585d1cbae57e793cb2e125ddf091.jpg

Thunder rolls across the dark night skies over the deserted cabin, bare bulb from ceiling light competing against the lightning flashes to light the sparse interior, as wind catches the cloth covering the solitary window. A broad shouldered brute brings in his curvy companion, coerced for the occasion, bound and hopping in her high heels, her wrists and denim clad legs firmly held together by tape hindering her movements and gagging her lips. He duct tapes the busty MILF to a pole support by the drafty window, securing her in silver sticky coils from ankle to chest. He likes company, and this MILF just so happened to have been out for the day with her gal pals when he spotted the polo neck sweater-ed trio. A black haired vixen is next, hopped to the camp bed for a ductape hogtie, followed by a blond babe bound to a rolling office chair. All 3 have long hair and big tits in common, along with their duct tape predicament of course! The luscious lasses large eyes look imploringly as he returns with his roll of gray tape to wrap their well gagged mouths further, over their hair gags so tight the damsels' eyes water. Their muffled mmphs compete with the peals of thunder as in turn their knitwear tops are torn apart to reveal ginormous and gorgeous breasts below. Their knitted clothing destroyed, exposed, they're left to weather the stormy night away.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!
4f1b592415a6ed011d6e5b44340e7af4.jpg

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra. The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage
9047bc18bfe32ad290e2b83175702eb7.jpg

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on. Soon Eve is post-bound and a little surprised when Jay aggressively handles her body. A white ballgag ends her complaints as Jay whips her and clamps her nipples. Now bound facing the post, with a crotchrope hoisted out behind her, Eve sports a black ballgag and suspended nipple clamps. Jay whips her ass and back before carrying in Talia, still nude and bound. He leaves her to struggle, hogtied at Eve's feet. Next, both vixens are sitting on the floor, bound ankle-to-thigh. Eve's back is to the post, one leg suspended with the weight of that dangling ankle totally supported by Talia's crotchrope. Talia tries to return the favor by tugging at Eve's crotchrope with her wiggling bare toes. Standing with a spreader bar holding her ankles wide, Eve endures the humiliation of Talia bound kneeling directly in front of her. Clothespins pinch her nipples and a blue ballgag fills her mouth. Talia is elbow-bound and her nipples are clamped. Jay sticks strips of white tape over Eve's gag, then winds white med-wrap over Talia's big black ballgag. Flash forward two months and apparently Jay has replaced Talia with Eve who is now bound in a kneeling position, calling out for Jay. He quiets her with a plug gag, clothespins her nipples, and leaves her alone again. Tied standing, her body harnessed with rope, Eve now wears a large white ballgag and thick crotchrope. Jay clamps her nipples, weighting them with a padlock. Finally, it's Eve's turn to experience the suspended hogtie. Eve pants heavily around the big black ballgag as Jay clothespins her dangling tits and runs his hands over her luscious body. Buxom brunette Alexis debuts in a kneeling strappado position over a short post, silenced by the big leather wedge gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Then she's frogtied and tit-tied, a thick crotchrope runs between her thighs and a large bell-ballgag stops any complaints.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Vai comes back to Wiredpussy and Squirts everywhere!!!!
0c1c1ce20931d93db3bf1c6414f501f3.jpg

Cast: Vai ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Lesbian ,switch ,Ass Hook ,Squirting ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Submission ,Spanking ,Bondage ,Brunette ,slim ,Anal ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Interracial ,Pussy Eating ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Hand Gagging ,Crying ,Big Tits ,Asian ,Hair Pulling ,Tens Unit

Vai is a beautiful local girl who has that sweet and innocent look about her. Of course, once you tie her down, gag her, and fill her holes with electricity she turns into a filthy slut squirting and cumming all over the room. Vai gets put in challenging bondage positions, takes the electricity all the way up, and gets a hard fisting in bondage. This shoot is hot, don't miss it!

Duration: 1:04:23

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vai comes back to Wiredpussy and Squirts everywhere!!!!

Silver Dress Part II
4dde4356c39ed2a744ac6031e03f3089.jpg

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II

Stephanie gagged for the first time
e1730ce6a65bb6b0307398b04d221261.jpg

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense
05408f004a29a2dba55f9541bc641a5d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kahlista Stonem, Dee Williams Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony

Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Red Dress
b5ed25867109c3f293b6d876232a3d48.jpg

I waited way too long to use this Bishop gag that Johnny got for me. I always absolutely loved the look of this gag since I saw it on another model years ago. And, I finally have one of my own. I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share it with you. Anyway, I paired it with a red PVC dress that is also one of Johnny's mischievous purchases for me. Combined with my black metal collar, matching garter belt and stockings, and red high heels, it produces quite the look. Now, all I have to do is pretend to act perterbed as I struggle around, hands above my head, legs spread with spreader bar and bishop gag (with drool) in place. Easy Peasy to pleasy...

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Red Dress

Alexa Lynn and Kayla Paige
01125deebe719c66c7256af00a24acfd.jpg

Cast: Alexa Lynn ,Kayla Paige
Genres: Kinky ,Bondage ,Anal ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,blond ,Tattoo ,Slave ,Facesitting ,slim

Alexa Lynn is a 22 year old blond girl. Her sexual preference is to be with a man, but finds it kinky to be dominated by a women. Kayla Paige has her perverted way with Alexa, dishing out punishment that reaches her threshold. She gets put in creative bondage positions and in pussy, ass and tits. Kayla also strapon fucks her with a big cock and makes her cum like a little slut.

Duration: 41:34

File size: 930.4 MB

Download Alexa Lynn and Kayla Paige

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch
114ce84b80f660dca0e3941f29817aca.jpg

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Spring Forward
ba379035c6fb0a62c630d9f77c299fb6.jpg

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

Download Spring Forward

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2
1e390c1f0fbe49be07fc974c6effbf96.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Duration: 18:51

File size: 847.1 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account