Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yacht party lady gets her revenge
d7306a24df7b2bc445f5efd005949894.jpg

Dakkota wants revenge against the woman that robbed her and made her miss a yacht party. She finds out where she works and brings a strong man to overpower her. They do so easily and drag her around front of the desk and get her tied up. Dakkota stuffs her mouth and wraps her head with vet wrap and later electrical tape. Eric picks her up and hogties her with her arms welded to her body while she rests her head on Dakkota. Later he comes back and ties her tits up like a roast. They leave her hogtied and helpless mmphing on her desk.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3
0443b5d87ebe235dddc57b67f39d9886.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

The Role Reversal Game
2f6576e8f707e8edd9d03dd95f02b323.jpg

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: BDSM ,brunet ,shaved ,Submission ,Role Play ,MILF ,Vaginal Penetration ,switch ,toned ,Anal
Video language: English

Simone Sonay is our sexy MILF prison warden who always gets what she wants from the prisoners. This time, she wants prisoner Ramon Nomar to give her exactly what she wants, to be treated like a filthy whore! In his cell, she gets roughed up, face fucked, tied up and sodomized, fulfilling her own twisted fantasy!

Duration: 53:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Role Reversal Game

Bratty Sorority Girl Gets Electro-hazed!
807630569c7f8182ad5302237bf58eaa.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Freya French ,Aiden Starr
Genres: top ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,Electro Plug ,Double Penetration ,Straight ,shaved ,Tens Unit ,white

There's a girl like Freya French in every college dorm: walks like a slut, talks like a slut, yet claims she is an innocent virgin. Yea right! Freya has been teasing Cherry Torn and Aiden Starr all semester- bending over them in tiny PJ shorts, not wearing a bra under her flimsy tank top. Today Aiden and Cherry decide to give this slut the electrofucking she obviously wants.
Freya's hazing begins with some lesbian footworship and tzapping. Then, her ass and pussy are covered in electropads, followed by a rough, penetrating fuck from the electro DOS! This secret whore still wanted more, though. So more she gets.

Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bratty Sorority Girl Gets Electro-hazed!

Potential New Slave - Chloe Camilla
ecb04da145919624d0ceb7a4b5f8c91f.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Chloe Camilla

Chloe Camilla is tested by the Upper Floor to see if she has what it takes to become an event service slave.

Duration: 39:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

Download Potential New Slave - Chloe Camilla
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Tomiko
eff5125f0b3a430b483cc7ed96c298f5.jpg

Super Tomiko has caught you, the villain (shot POV). You are tied to a chair. She is waiting for the cops to come but decides that she is going to ask you questions to get answers for your crimes. At the same time, she teases you with her slingshot bikini. She struts around showing off her powerful, tight, muscular body. She thinks she has things under control. There is a knock that takes her attention off of you and allows you to sneak up from behind her. Next thing she knows, Tomiko awakes tied to a bed....her legs are spread apart and her arms are above her head. She is naked and exposed. The cleavegag is enough to silence her. She struggles her sexy body for all to see. She thinks that she is in the same house but soon discovers after getting loose, that this is a different place. She goes to the door to exit, but you surprise her again from behind. She comes to with her ankles tied together and her arms tied above her head.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.2 MB

Download Tomiko

Holiday Punishment
f223959de66a26060eefe1ef339ba8a6.jpg

Cast: Felony ,Sasha Yung ,Ashley Jane
Genres: Asian ,slim ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Lesbian

Ashley Jane and Sasha Yung are two frightened little slaves who spend a painful Christmas with Mistress Felony. They are made to lick each others wet pussies and tight ass holes for her amusement. Then Ashley is tightly bound and fucked in her ass while Sasha fucks her mouth with a dildo gag. But the holiday is about giving and these little sluts get rewarded with big orgasms for all to see.

Duration: 47:27

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Holiday Punishment

Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows
816b1cfe3d64a0face9502b0cff2164a.jpg

Our extremely talented model Valentina Bianco is back for some more elbow slamming! She can be tied with her elbows all the way together and raised to a chicken wing position. We tied her harness gag to her elbow rope so she couldn't look down. It was a brilliant struggle! Valentina is so cute and tough at the same time!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane
fd133dc703c914e0cb508b9fc2600f40.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1
703901172c61df6cf520eef905a68c39.jpg

Illustrious Rouge has just been brought to her new home for the day. Her ankles have been taped to her thighs, and her arms are folded with wrists taped to her upper arms. Her fingers have also been taped. She is wearing a harness muzzle gag. I have a short chain attached to it and I walk her through the large room on all fours... elbows and knees. She slows down several times, and I have to stop and smack her ass a few times. At the end of the walk we arrive on a nice bamboo rug for her to lay on. I leave her to roll around on her rug for a bit. When I return I cut the tape from her arms and put them behind her back in the box position. I then completely tape her up from the waist up with red tape. I leave her tits exposed though. I unbuckle and remove her muzzle harness and then I remove the huge foam ball from her mouth, but the ball goes back in soon enough. It is sealed in with the red tape and then black tape is added as well and criss crossed over her face and under her chin. Part 1 ends shortly after the gag is complete. Illustrious Rouge magically appears with pantyhose on her head before the ball is shoved back in her mouth. This is because we attempted 2 other brutal gags that she couldn't handle. Those gaggings will be included at the end of part2 and at the end of the full version as extras

Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 1
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling
4e55a10249471891425d8b167401a1fc.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Crop ,Straight ,slim ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Femdom

Lea Lexis finishes off Nikki Darling with this severe bondage and electro-corporal set-up. Nikki is one tough babe, and in this position, she works hard for her mistress. Lea has her tied up in a standing spread eagle. Nicki is covered with the EMS pads and they work her arms, legs, and stomach until she is sweating and writhing, showing off her slim, muscled body. Lea also turns up the electricity on the plug that is shocking and pulsing in Nikki's bound cunt. Lea has left Nikki's nipples exposed so she can lick and tease them, pinch and crop them. This torment is sweet for Nikki, one of the toughest Electrosluts you have ever seen.

Duration: 30:43

Download A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat
1ac4db6948bb413177b0cbabfef9b535.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1
4a69e68caba9ebc65646d2baea584e88.jpg

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut
453257d3af978362036e65d8032d6f8b.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Poor slave Chloé! She was guilty when cleaning boots of Madam Amanda having used one of them for self-satisfaction.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Yana - tied up in the woods
c74d1aaff409bfaa0814166d36e5bb43.jpg

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn't run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Yana - tied up in the woods
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2
4dffa729d5cb79156a1a4bfbdbaec3b7.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Fetish Lesbians
3ecfcdd7b97bdf0a5ca8f0837bbf9e1d.jpg

Enter the secret world of fetish lesbian sex. Massive lesbian orgies and immaculate costuming. No lesbians were harmed in the making of this production.

Duration: 1:35:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Fetish Lesbians

Realspanking - Southern Strappings
4f38a6144720b976d6fff29d532a7307.jpg

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in to constrain tears

Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Realspanking - Southern Strappings

GwenMedia - Day Spa
24176b0ebcc14b9ce288f9de2ac2f4c4.jpg

Visit of latex Day spa it to you not jokes!
Here to you and latex from all directions, visit of a transparent steam cage, occupation on the exercise machine in a gas mask and a strait jacket from latex, a vacuum bed with water procedures, wrappings in a cage.

Duration: 57:07
Video: 656x496, XviD, 1538kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download GwenMedia - Day Spa

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3
e0fc170716a672def8b1f939fc6cb6c9.jpg

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Duration: 16:37

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury
3de9c1174f8c27cfb188ade93ada18d2.jpg

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager's miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries' struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Nipples pull 1 way, neck rope pulls the other
a344b7121089060efbd566138467f878.jpg

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Handler ,Fingering ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Bondage

At 35 Beretta James is the hottest cougar on the planet. An amazing hard body, stunning ass, and huge nipples. On top of all that: tough, beautiful and playful. The perfect package.
Beretta is impaled on a Sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator. Her weight keeps her in place; she has no leverage to even move off it in the slightest. She is bound suspended off the ground, stuck on the orgasm machine!
We suction cup Beretta's huge nipples and make them even bigger. We tie them with bailing twine. The cruel string bites into her soft flesh and pulls her forward. At the same time, a neck rope keeps her head in place. So when we pull the nipples, it puts pressure on her ability to breathe. All the while, the Sybian rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body. To breathe fully, she must pull painfully on her nipples: a brutal balancing act for survival.

Duration: 13:33
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 497.3 MB

Download Nipples pull 1 way, neck rope pulls the other

Hookers Revenge
715ee90baa59843f0d8c86bd8731f591.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Tia Ling ,Felony
Genres: Whipping ,Strap On ,Crop ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,white ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,black hair ,Big Tits ,Slave ,Anal ,Double Penetration ,Domination ,Hitachi

It's Tia Ling's first night on the job as a security guard in a seedy part of the city. She attempts to get rid some hookers turning tricks on private property but her lack of experience gets her into trouble. Felony and Harmony over power Tia and make her into their bitch. She is made to eat hooker ass and pussy and worship their breasts. They tie her up and fuck her with a fist and huge strapon dildos. Then her ass gets fucked hard and she is double penetrated with strapon cocks. This is a super hot update with big orgasms and squirting!

Duration: 1:07:32

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hookers Revenge

Amy Brooke is stripped, gagged, abused Nipple clamped
617790f08c4fad7eefe290bb592142f6.jpg

Cast: Amy Brooke
Genres: Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Fingering ,slim ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Weights

Welcome Amy Brooke to Hogtied. Not only does Amy have one of the most flexible, amazing, smoking hot bodies and ass in Porn, but she is beautiful, smart and genuinely loves her work!
This is our meet and greet with Amy, most of the tying is done on camera. We test her flexibility, her toughness. We soon find out that Amy is as tough as they come. The elbow tie is brutal, and we hitch it up almost past her head. This would cause most girls to tap out, but not Amy.
Amy takes it and we deliver more pain. We clamp her big nipples and add weights, then we flog her perfectly tanned body, and then we worship her amazing ass, spread her legs and tightly gag her. When her body is pulled and stretched to the limit, we make her cum. We make her cum until she squirts about 1/2 a gallon of ambrosia out of her pussy. She is helpless, broken, we own her soul and we intend on wrecking that too.

Duration: 13:59

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Amy Brooke is stripped, gagged, abused Nipple clamped

Tiffany - bedroom
ee430973f8deca8639ae0c6cb7451751.jpg

The lovely Tiffany! What would you do if you found her like this? All tied up, with her wrists over her head. Her legs are frogtied so she can't stand up or run away. It is a very vulnerable position! Tiffany wriggled and squirmed, but the harder she pulled on the rope, the tighter they went. It was impossible for her to reach any knots. She is so stunning! I'm so glad she is back again!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Tiffany - bedroom
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

21sextreme - Domination victim - Hope
6dd2206fc5acd6264cb1ac839e71af7f.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Cindy Hope
Genres: bdsm, facial, teen, brunette, one on one

Hope did the most possible she could do to ease her pussys hunger. First she revs it up, pets her clit to make her cunt wet enough to be able to push two dildos up there at the same time. This babe will double-dildo herself, shll stretch her tight pussy with them! Hope has masturbated many times before and by now she knows exactly what her desires can be satisfied with! So this time its two dildos in her pussy!

Duration: 42:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 657.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Hope

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking
918a92416b45f4f7772794e675baefbe.jpg

Studio: Bdsmprison

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Punishment of Street Girls
2bd62b88b02c0932617202f39a94fffd.jpg

Cute girls get on the ass. They are beautiful and gentle pussy and tits. The boys tied their hands and slap ass

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Punishment of Street Girls

21sextreme - Sex slave: Angelic
5a3acc03107396dc859744b942e6077a.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Angelic Diamond
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde, brunette, latex n leather

Angelic is her name, and angelic is her looks! Twenty-five-year-old blonde cutie arrives to our casting to confesses she hasn´t done anything like this before. An hour later she hangs tied-up and helpless, until Mistress Lil´ Bitch arrives. That´s the moment Angelic realizes it´s not that funny anymore, she now will be taught how to serve her mistress and how to enjoy pain! So Mistress starts to beat her, smack and slap that ass of hers until she feels her sex slave is ready for more: pinwheel, clamps and a huge inflatable dildo to stretch that innocent pussy with!

Duration: 43:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 668.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Angelic

Anal Asset new bdsm porn videos
12c0446ceb0401a0fbf313cd868031fc.jpg

Cast: Jodi Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex,Submission

Jodi Taylor is struggling to keep up with her living expenses in the expensive city of San Francisco. She take on a second job cleaning houses when she stumbles upon some classified files and money. Jodi decides to take it. On her way out, the owner of the house comes home and find her hiding under the bed. Marco Banderas than face fucks Jodi to find out what she knows. Jodi insist that she knows nothing, but Marco doesn't believe her and anally pounds her into total submission. He fuck her manhandles and ties her up tight. He fucks everyone of her dripping holes until she becomes his anal asset.

Duration: 52:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Anal Asset new bdsm porn videos
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dirty Slut
a5028d52fab3678eb171331eede6c63c.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Vibrator

If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so.

First Matt Williams gets her tied up standing with her arms and legs spread by ropes at each of her wrists and ankles. With her all strung up spread eagle it's much easier for him to get to all the vulnerable spots that make Lorelei squeal like the filthy slut she is. He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag. When the drool starts pouring out from her mouth he puts away the flogger and takes out the hitachi so he can break up her beatings with some entertainment.

Next he ties Lorelei down to a small table on her back with her legs spread, but now Matt is more focused on her little bare feet and what torment he can give through them. He takes out a cane and starts whacking them so hard you can hear the cane as it tears through the air. He keeps going at her mercilessly, offering her feet a break only if he gets to beat her pussy. She isn't agreeing to it, but he still wants to play with her between her legs, so he takes out the hitachi and presses it against her clit until she cums for him as much as he likes.

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Slut

Black Cat Suit
1f71913bdf90f00473fbc2c650812563.jpg

We got some new toys in the mail and couldn't wait to use them! So, I put on my new black PVC catsuit with punchy red high heels. And, Johnny pulls out the rest. He has me pull my arms behind my back and secures them with a red pleather arm binder. Then he sits me down on the couch and ties me at the knees and ankles with matching red rope. And, of course what predicament would be complete without a gag. A big red ball gag to be exact. Johnny secures the strap on my ball gag and then watches me aimlessly struggle as he does other things. The strap on my arm b quickly snaps off during the struggle. But, no worries. My arms are still pretty tight behind my back and I won't be able to get too far away!

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.9 MB

Download Black Cat Suit

21sextreme - His Personal Object
2cd10446add5f530a074636e90e2c44d.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Krisztin
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, milf, redhead, one on one

Pain slut Krisztin loves to be controlled. Loves when someone breaks her spirit and body through pleasure and pain. She loves to be handled as an object, and exactly that what she gets in the lair. Master Mugur disciplines the woman´s nipples, fucks her spread open mouth, spreads her ass and pussy before he cums on the redhead.

Duration: 31:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps

File size: 666.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - His Personal Object

Captive
8ce3b2c6d95c7080319bfb2f9eb3e774.jpg

Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Captive

Ariel - milked on the Sybian
8d5bf6968cc497f69f15c092687ce180.jpg

Beautiful teen Ariel gets another session! Remember how we captured her and put her on the milking bed? Her big young udders are perfect for HuCow training, but she needs more nipple attention. We start off by giving her some nipple clamps to make her nipples more sensitive. That's always a good preparation for the goat milker. Ariel then discovers the Sybian machine, she has never seen anything like that before! She curiously tries the controls: one dial makes the machine vibrate, while the other makes the dildo rotate. She is shocked, but very intrigued, so she sits on the machine to try it. However, we soon cuff her hands behind her back and take over the controls, while we milk her at high power with the goat milker. Ariel was so turned on from the Sybian, she almost didn't feel the pain on her nipples. She is such a great addition to our herd, we are definitely keeping this beauty!

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14622kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ariel - milked on the Sybian
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Auditions Part One
0c6cee65d619e53af0b638a76faec32e.jpg

Cast: Maestro ,Nerine Mechanique ,Bella Rossi ,Cherry Torn ,Sasha Lexing ,Sarah Shevon ,Maggie Mayhem ,Savannah West ,Peter
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Hair Pulling ,Domination ,Redhead ,Spanking ,Pierced Pussy ,shaved ,Hand Gagging ,Blonde ,Slave ,Sadism ,Caning ,natural boobs

House owner, Peter Acworth, is very annoyed that the training of Upper Floor slaves is taking so long. Worried that the slaves will not be ready for a Cocktail Party tentatively planned for next month, Peter has asked Lead Trainer, James Mogul, to screen several local applicants and host a full-scale slave audition in the Armory's basement that he will personally oversee.
Among the applicants is Satine Pheonix, who shamefully collapsed from sugar deprivation at The First Supper inaugural event. Those who make it through the audition will enter a grueling training program with hopes of eventually petitioning the House for a position among the Upper Floor slave ranks.
Join Peter, James, handler Maestro and newly initiated Upper Floor slave Cherry Torn to help test these applicants and decide who is worthy of being trained.

Duration: 1:05:31

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Auditions Part One

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied
e027bf4f107ce5ada4739b90f80681d9.jpg

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2
46f1d8ba3b6211849c04b572b4a94d5b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I help Yvette onto the floor where I cross her ankles and bind them. I then tie and cinch them to her thighs as well. She is soon hogtied Xtreme'ly tight! I tie her head back using the rope I tied into her hair. I remove her shoes and tie her feet and then her toes. I clover clamp her nipples and I leave her to struggle... well, there isn't much struggling as it just isn't possible, lol. Her partner Andreas asks me to remove the clamps. The rest of the clip is Yvette twitching and rocking on the floor.

Duration: 14:01

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

Charlotte Vale
8c40cda1d773a1b0b7d71616c4935084.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Minas Sleepsack Nap
1dce074e9914b9c5c0c55944cdcf9d47.jpg

Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Minas Sleepsack Nap
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3
a2fe66a9013ab16f91791a37ef7150ca.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy
735ef2075905057001ef89b0a44abd31.jpg

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Charlotte Vale
29349646fe1f3b64008bf221b4f86202.jpg

Charlotte Vale has a choice. She can either beg for pain or beg for humiliation. One will not save her from the other, but it gives her the illusion of control that they slowly strip away from her. She is bound tightly into place which makes her wet. Her tits are tied off which makes them sensitive. She is afraid of what comes next, and for good reason. She is well past her breaking point, just hoping for it to be over soon. They are going to make her scream and cry until THEY have had enough.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 293.8 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Dallas Black's Customer Service Experience is Fucked new bdsm porn videos
82895c5b6caa093864ec1459722b2fcc.jpg

Cast: Dallas Black, Lilith Luxe
Genres: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex,Submission

While taking a guided tour of the San Francisco Armory, Dallas Black picks up a famed Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator from the Kink gift store. But when back in her bed, when the magic moment is at hand, her new toy sputters out and fails her, denying her hungry pussy the orgasm she craves!Back at the Kink store, Dallas meets customer service girl Lilith Luxe, who is more than happy to help Miss Black find a better way to get off. After penetrating Dallas' sweet little asshole with kinky rubber toys and burying her delicious cunt into Dallas' hungry mouth, Lilith admits that she cannot fix the broken vibrator. But the guys in the shop might be able to help her.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download Dallas Black's Customer Service Experience is Fucked new bdsm porn videos

Anal Revenge new bdsm porn videos
40f46790d1a43d5e3a51bcb8f00e2643.jpg

Cast: Penny Pax

When Charles Dera's ex wife, Penny Pax, uploads compromising pictures of Charles to her social media account, Charles is fired for violation of his employer's moral turpitude clause. When Charles confronts Penny, her silly game is turned into a much more serious BDSM and hard anal encounter. It's all about Charles today. Penny fucked him over so he's going to fuck her up!-in all the best ways.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download Anal Revenge new bdsm porn videos
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag
7ea821f6cd2c998e0308a2efc94c457d.jpg

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let's hope she drops by more often for some fun!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

Download Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight
6597e5309538fefc612a4b0ca0042cf9.jpg

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

The Senator's Daughter new bdsm porn videos
0f6e934eca75277e84b5b724b0b83e39.jpg

Cast: Renee Roulette

Renee Roulette is taken for a ransom she bound and gagged. Marco Banderas has two days until he has to deliver her to a high powered buyer. He ties the sexy Renee Roulette in hard bondage and fucks her throat in a upside down position. Marco uses his hard cock to have Renee submit to his hard fucking and tough bondage.

Duration: 56:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps

Download The Senator's Daughter new bdsm porn videos

The spanking machine
c93b2a25c30cff1810f5733eed5a21d9.jpg

The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.

Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download The spanking machine

21sextreme - Pizzaboy's revenge
74f397bcc0e2015edb754fdcc108e993.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Ashley
Genres: anal, blowjob, facial, teen, blonde, one on one

This bitch was too lazy to cook, so ordered a pizza. Now she´s complaining that the pizzaboy is late but wait until his revenge, he´ll make her pay for this literally! After he dominated and used her sexually, the bitch will surely think twice next time before she dials the pizza delivery.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 664.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Pizzaboy's revenge
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account