{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat
c99422db4a24a8c96b0129226004938c.jpg

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Sado Gathering
9ede3c7a86395452bc7a4923de02b8ff.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

Endza Lost in Rope
0e65aeaf366fde82787867c5031ffda5.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Tinker Toy
cd2eab05525de689ad68ebd97e817660.jpg

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy

Red Dress
1f47af47dbacfb3e534165d1f0df37d0.jpg

I waited way too long to use this Bishop gag that Johnny got for me. I always absolutely loved the look of this gag since I saw it on another model years ago. And, I finally have one of my own. I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share it with you. Anyway, I paired it with a red PVC dress that is also one of Johnny's mischievous purchases for me. Combined with my black metal collar, matching garter belt and stockings, and red high heels, it produces quite the look. Now, all I have to do is pretend to act perterbed as I struggle around, hands above my head, legs spread with spreader bar and bishop gag (with drool) in place. Easy Peasy to pleasy...

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Red Dress
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag
58ddc3f3b13bb4b8c590f58e4dccd752.jpg

A terrible situation for Carie: her hands are strapped and locked behind her back and her thighs are strapped to her ankles in a frogtie position. Unable to get up or move, Carie is struggling the brand new creaking leather like her life depends on it. We have dressed her in wonderful ballet ankle boots and a locking slave collar to make sure she feels truly submissive today! A bright pink ballgag prevents her from swearing at us, although she manages to give us the finger for putting her into this tight predicament.

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

Chaise
b3aa676287c93469c2f8fef153d166b5.jpg

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Arabella - back again
3483db9e6885aa898be244564f3b3c4c.jpg

Arabella returns! Even though she can barely handle the shocks, she kind of liked the reward. Her last attempt was in February, maybe she already forgot how much this hurts!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Arabella - back again

Bella - first time
2ebdbeea5f888103129a9af7e24fb4c2.jpg

Bella is new to the shock collar challenge! She likes the prize, but will she like the challenge? Let's find out!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14265kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

Download Bella - first time

Cassie - new elbow talent!
4c3c27e551fbbb35273d5c4fe0d073f6.jpg

19 year old Cassie wants to be a bondage model! And she does have what it takes! This super tall girl has never-ending arms that go together behind her back without any effort! Elbow touching bondage without problems, this girl will be going places!!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 157.7 MB

Download Cassie - new elbow talent!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

luisaYa

Franken Slave
148fbcba4259d620b711e151c39dac74.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Franken Slave

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes
3c114e013d8c80c101fabc7c49b3a8dd.jpg

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied
c8bb0dcebcd524f798a9be5e74438ba1.jpg

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Armani Post Tied - Part 1
9826d6c45d16d9519acae89632783b7d.jpg

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Black Babydoll Nightie
789b04894300da09c387c4c365fdbb4c.jpg

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Black Babydoll Nightie
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked
44a621c81842fd52f316350e28827a10.jpg

The colorful tiny Azul is back for another shock collar challenge! She tends to pull the collar away from her neck, so we had to handcuff her. And we added a pink gag to match her hair! Some painful shocks in this update!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

Download Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked

Blondie in Bondage
151a863efbdd5d5d5d97b704786df14e.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blondie in Bondage

Fetish Nation Perfect Hot Excellent New Cool Collection. Part 2.
5d86a78707cd81839bb9c66e8177e7b9.jpg

The cruel sting of the whip makes she wet and she begs for more. She willingly suffers through extreme bondage, humiliation, harsh nipple play, anal play, labia clamps, and masturbation.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Fetish Nation Perfect Hot Excellent New Cool Collection. Part 2.

Tickling and torture feet in big stocks
7a971a8556e045b21b5cd562855e8546.jpg

Josh is also uncut so he knows the spots on an uncut dick to really make my body shake uncontrollably.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3833kbps

File size: 713.3 MB

Download Tickling and torture feet in big stocks

Mermaid Bodysuit
d22998166357b58414a0f402e67ec261.jpg

Studio: Restricted Senses
Genres: Latex, Asian, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Ball gag, Boots, Bodysuits, Bound, Stockigs, Leather Hoods

Mina has made herself a new shiny bodysuit! Continuing from the previous series, we have a beautiful purple mermaid pattern bodysuit. We put it to the test with Mina starting off wearing a Purple Gwen Hood and her sexy ballet boots along with a leather belt, then she is laced into an Armbinder and belted. This is one of my favourite positions for Mina to be in, I love seeing her elbows bound so tightly in an Armbinder and put into a nice hogtie position. The way she moves around testing her bonds and arching her back is just pure sex to me. A great video for lovers of bodysuits and armbinders!

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mermaid Bodysuit
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Hot Spoiled Princess & Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep
083407169633d1cd5b7d4d9c0f02ee3c.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Moka Mora, Penny Barber
Genres: straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, curvy, flogging, nipple clamps, spanking, suspension, Feet

We hope these girls Moka Mora and Penny Barber are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.

Duration: 1:20:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 938.4 MB

Download Hot Spoiled Princess & Anal Step-Mommy Earn Their Keep

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up
ccac0fb6f651699d0ac3fd25fedbb140.jpg

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5
8b3abc1a5e92bb05cbb66401f150f4e5.jpg

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Petite Slut Danni Rivers Gets Machine fucked in Bondage
6a02cfc8cc65a45cda1cd5f686698fe4.jpg

Cast: Danni Rivers
Genres: slim ,natural boobs ,Machine Dildo ,Bondage ,Petite ,Leather ,Chains ,Straight ,Blonde ,Vaginal Penetration

Danni is dressed very innocent-looking, but if you saw her last update, we all know that looks can be deceiving. She flirts with us and shows us just enough of her sexy little body before she begins to vibe her pussy. She just can't get enough and continues to cum until we actually have to stop her. She has been wanting to be tied up, so we get her restrained with leather and chains on the bed. We slide the dragon into her pussy and slowly start fucking her. As the machine speeds up, so do her reactions. Her pussy is dripping from the getting fucked and we continue fucking her until she is exhausted. Next we have her sitting up so we can enjoy her little titties and cute face. Rope keeps her limbs spread wide so that the machine has easy access to her pussy. We add a vibe to intensify the orgasms throughout the scene, but remove it enough to see all o f the penetration. Her body shakes with passion, but that doesn't stop the fucking. We pause briefly, but then continue with her standing against the bed. The crystal palace is placed between her legs and the fucking continues. The bondage has made the experience more intense and the orgasms have taken over her body and mind. We keep fucking this slut until her knees are so weak that she can no longer hold herself up.

Duration: 36:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download Petite Slut Danni Rivers Gets Machine fucked in Bondage

Shortfuse Productions - Black and White
f7165fe591af8eb8cdd20a9a46003aa4.jpg

So, he the shocked Nina and fondles her limp body. He carries her to another room where he fondles her some more.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:51
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1071kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Shortfuse Productions - Black and White
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Assylum - Rebel Rhyder - As In a Game of Ball
ae5532e52ddd9df30eab060f5f1c184d.jpg

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Just when you thought Rebel's Filth Studies series couldn't get better, we present part IV--a 2-hour 20-minute nonstop extreme, twisted epic. After exploring both visual art and the pure feeling of its absence together, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decide it's all just a game.

Duration: 2:19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Assylum - Rebel Rhyder - As In a Game of Ball

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic
d1bc3d58ca98124840884aea656a7bf7.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3
83cb463f15db111d71a005ee66e37915.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted
e417d894ef63aee5832763d90a7401b5.jpg

Studio: PublicDisgrace

Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!

Duration: 1:09:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2
5a53b16a19af6f349b4742e945046681.jpg

I rope Cassondra's neck to the post, forcing her to arch back. Now I add a crotchrope, which I pull out and up tight before It's tied off. I grope her bound tits a little more before presenting her with a penis gag, which she gladly accepts. I tie her ankles out to the sides and leave her. Cassondra has been having fun up to this point, but now its time for a little discipline. cassondra is now in agony being bent back with the cruel rope splitting her in two. To make things worse, I clamp her nipples with a pair of clover clamps. Cassondra taps out shortly after. At about the 8:45 point the gag is removed, but everything else remains. I take pics for a few minutes before I remove the crotchrope and the rest of her bindings. I put her on her knees and make her wait for my return.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 282.0 MB

Download A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking
31539d9a9d75d46c80bde7a5bf8885c9.jpg

Studio: Bdsmprison

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3
935df1b1e390777289c7bd4b96794d85.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked
269742e681bf95a15f3df2504b34d4c4.jpg

We shocked new girl Mila! It was all a bit too much for her, with the handcuffs and 2 inch ballgag, but she managed to complete her first challenge!

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

Download Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight
b353a2795a9a4ebd25a38600ae110364.jpg

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

StarsFetishFantasies - Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage
b00e7c198bdefead4226681c53787026.jpg

Studio: StarsFetishFantasies

Poor naive Candle Boxxx. I've asked her over to 'help me with something'. She's confused by the rope, but she lets me tie her up with with elbows together, a frogtie and a chest harness. Waist rope cinches her belly and connects everything. I ask her to show me how much she can struggle in my super tight ropes. She can barely move a muscle and her long red fingernails can't reach the ropes to escape.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6109kbps
Audio: 256kbps

Download StarsFetishFantasies - Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Katarina - Triple pumped (2024)
b97aa17b1256ef2027250d7dab9ebb46.jpg

Cast: Katarina
Genres: BDSM

Katarina is tied to the hospital bed in the medical room. Even experienced HuCows need regular medical checks! The farmer will use the triple pump technique to expand Katarina's nipples and clit at the same time. It's a lot of pumping power on Katarina's most sensitive parts! Especially clit milking is new to her, and with half of the power diverted there, her clit grows to triple the size! With tied udders, Katarina's teats became more sensitive and the tight skin is sucked far into the nipple cups. The farmer turns up the milking speed without mercy. This is one of our prime HuCows, she needs the most intense training sessions to make her even more perfect!

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14579kbps

File size: 649.2 MB

Download Katarina - Triple pumped (2024)

Hanna Reilly: Still New, Still Inexperienced.
28b67b2b514d8c66f658bd574a9f7c0f.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Hanna Reilly
Genres: Brunette ,Electro Plug ,slim ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,fake boobs ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde ,Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating

Episode 2: Hanna Reilly is not only brand new to electrosex but is also brand new to porn! I love getting these newbies who have no idea what to expect and are just so curious and timid to the site and sound of all the implements within the Electro Sluts room. Their eyes light up with a unique glow of anticipation combined with anxiety and fear, which allows for genuine reactions to the electro-experiences. Hanna is ready for more, in this second round with Goddess Aiden Starr, she is put to another test of how much can you take while being fucked, HARD with a rock solid acrylic strap-on. Watch Aiden fuck this young thing to exhaustion and then turn the electricity up full blast for a lasting impression.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 732.8 MB

Download Hanna Reilly: Still New, Still Inexperienced.

Camping With Rachel - Part 3
51526b0ae9cbb6604d997de5fcdcb7b4.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel is left outside in the middle of the night. All she can do is endure her predicament and hope I'll return soon. Although, not comfortable, she's lucky I tied her off the ground, as you can see lots of spiders and other crawlers all over the ground meandering around.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 729.4 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 3

Charlotte - Japanese style
4ff27600ffb0083882728024df6d6c84.jpg

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Crimson Mansion Part 2
d0f3a4ad23fb2e52ee844798d1314192.jpg

Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.

Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

Download Crimson Mansion Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3
1b104c5a3ec77ffeae2a477a3594fb81.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2
5b41db38f22cc39d075af9f3dccd5e0a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Aria vs. Her Orgasm Workout
bdd153029bdf7d914bf762d822e15982.jpg

Aria starts off with her arms and legs tied off to four corners in a semi spreadeagle. A magicwand sits between her legs, taunting her with potential pleasure. When it's finally turned on, Aria finds the orgasms she desires are not easy to come by. Forced to lift herself to the wand, she can only hold herself in position for a half minute. Muscle fatigue takes hold, leaving her more and more frustrated. Again and again she tries to orgasm before her muscles give out. Will she be able to do it?

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 177.1 MB

Download Aria vs. Her Orgasm Workout

Alani Pi - Head Shaved Slut Live Show - Part 2
a081f567a126138b3d9bf40e4ff38dd8.jpg

Cast: Alani Pi ,Coral Aorta
Genres: Tattoo ,Domination ,switch ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Feet ,Metal Bondage ,black hair ,Fingering ,Cage

With her freshly shaved head exposed, Alani gets the full hot wax treatment. We clamp the whore down on the ground in a humiliating position then drip hot wax all over her hands, feet, ass, and bald head. Coral Aorta is sitting in the cage watching the whole thing. We stick a hook up her ass so she can't escape, and flog her till she shudders and screams. Her pussy getting banged is just icing on this depraved cake.

Duration: 21:32

File size: 789.8 MB

Download Alani Pi - Head Shaved Slut Live Show - Part 2

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle
53784771d5b4cf08023e8ca911fe97d9.jpg

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Duration: 4:40

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Chair Vibed
7694234a24021a759869b5cd9394ca3e.jpg

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Chloe Lovette
cdd0711810caa660b91ff550f241ec20.jpg

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Bountiful Orgasms with Brutal Bondage
1d701fc39332a82801fd164c9ef1fc58.jpg

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage

You saw Lyla in a live show, now see her on her own. Tough and willing are attributes admirable out of an up and coming bondage slave of your dreams.
She begins locked into the A frame with her legs and arms spread and her ass on the floor. Any movement yanks on her neck or fragile wrist and ankles. She can squirm and wiggle all she wants, it'll cost her though. This gets put to the test when her nipples are clamped then tied off stretching her titties out. She is whipped and vibed, made to rip off the clamps at orgasm.
With her ass up, face down she is ready for a fucking of a lifetime. She is bound into position with the metal bondage pipe system with just enough movement to express the ferocious fucking she's about to endure. Whether she wants to or not, orgasms will be brutally fucked right out of her by Alpha. Machines never tire.
Now that her pussy has been violently fucked it's time to stimulate her clit into oblivion. What better way to do so then with an upside down sybian suspension. Some girls cum heavy and hard, other girls cum long and steady with rolling orgasms. Find out which kind of orgasms are induced when Lyla's mind and body have been depleted.

Duration: 48:41

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bountiful Orgasms with Brutal Bondage

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!
3148d846b6c20b4ff65a7b0a1a35e630.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!

Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied
77f8c652bd1bd0cd331dc6deda9531a2.jpg

Tiny Cherry English is back! She is so cute, remember her reverse prayerreverse prayerreverse prayer? This time we tie her elbows in a hard rope bondage position, with bent arms pulled upwards. Cherry is completely powerless, and she won't be able to escape these ropes on her own. Elbow ties are so effective and inescapable! We strap a cute pink ring gag on her, so she starts drooling while she struggles! Enjoy this amazing picture set and video clip!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account