{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Very Corporal Punishment! - HD 720p
f8d89be79770b125a8a1b681be20605c.jpg

Naked and strapped helpless to a table, Jasmine's butt is the target for Mistress's cruel and accurate whipping skills! She uses a load of her most evil crops, whips and floggers to inflict impact after painful impact on Jasmine's poor behind...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 622.5 MB
Download A Very Corporal Punishment! - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

The Perfect Treat
7461fc6e0fb93c6fac950ff4df1cfe15.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

This busty blonde loves to be tied up. She fantasizes and masturbates about it, but she doesn't have too, too much experience with it. I suppose you could say, on this day, her fantasies are about to come true. Or maybe they shall be a bit more than she could have imagined?...

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1588kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 213.3 MB
Download The Perfect Treat

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Swinging Slavegirl's Strapon Surprise - HD 720p
75de3730075da70088eef50912e2c6ce.jpg

Cast: Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Alexandra

Jasmine continues the story... "I clamber into the swing. Mistress fastens my wrists to her hoist so my arms are held wide apart. She raises me off the ground. I am helpless and I know that soon Mistress will take full advantage of me, and the thought of what is to come makes me even more horny! Mistress fondles my bare breasts, and then I notice it.Dangling above me is an absolutely huge black dildo!! What a fantastic birthday present! I lean forward and I lick it eagerly. Mistress teases me by moving it just out of reach of my mouth, then finally fucks my mouth with it, in.out.in.out, deeper and deeper... "I can hardly bear it! I am so wet inside I just want to cum! And finally here it is. Mistress rubs her strap-on and my pussy with delicious lube. She penetrates me with her rubber cock and fucks me, fucks me hard and fast! And all the time I am made to deep throat the black dildo hanging above me! After not even my own finger near my pussy in all this time, such a wonderful orgasm, it is no wonder I am covered in pussy juice by the end!"

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 530.9 MB
Download Swinging Slavegirl's Strapon Surprise - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

alexa38

India Summer shackled down and used hard by two cocks at once
3167b7065e6d7bc9377492ce5f5dceed.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, MILF, Domination, Hardcore

This is an overwhelming of her senses in the best way possible-sex, bondage and multiple orgasms. India cums hard on the cock, gasping with pleasure. Her toned limbs struggle in the shackles as the orgasms wash over her flesh.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 619.6 MB
Download India Summer shackled down and used hard by two cocks at once

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Humiliation of a Maid - HD 720p
b9527d5de14398e549cee8a85923479d.jpg

Maid Jasmine learns the hard way what happens to disrespectful girls in the service of Mistress Alexandra... Among a stream of verbal domination and abuse, Jasmine's backside takes it from a cane, a whip and the hand of her mistress. Ball-gagged, Jasmine now has to face a fucking with a harsh metal dildo...

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 915.9 MB
Download Humiliation of a Maid - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Absconding
63e085cc3697f202cdb430586dcc6b56.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag, Pantyhose, Straitjacketed
Video language: English

When Alexis Taylor discovers the plot of a corrupt city budget planner to steal the rare stamp collection purchased as an investment, he leaves the buxom secretary tied and gagged along with security guard Jenni Lee. The thief also relates the story of how stamp merchant Karina Santos stipulated he bind and gag her before selling him the cursed stamp known as "The Damsel of Freedonia." Detective Ariele Anderson seeks revenge on fugitive Alexis Taylor after the villainess humiliated her. Ariele
cuffs the busty beauty to the bed, then ties and gags herself as part if her plot, but things don't quite work out as she'd planned. A radio shock jock is surprised when he burglarizes his boss's house as part of an on-air prank. He encounters lingerie-clad Jewell Marceau, who insists he tie and gag her. The feature concludes with a vignette of damsel Karina Santos, tape-gagged, straitjacketed and cuffed to a bed. This story-driven feature has lots of on-screen tying and gagging.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:41
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1216kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.9 MB
Download Absconding

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Strung Up for Mistress's Pleasure - HD 720p
8ee28d997ec43f03562d77abe2c05ca8.jpg

We donate Jasmine to Mistress Alexandra and tell her to do whatever she likes with our slavegirl...and she does! Naked and barefoot, Jasmine is tied with her ankle hoisted into the air, parting her thighs perfectly for access to her pussy. But before Mistress Alexandra abuses Jasmine's sex organs, she inflicts intense pain with nipple clamps...

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 543.1 MB
Download Strung Up for Mistress's Pleasure - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account