{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Naomi and Leila.
eaebe4b82740018c648bb135a311f6e2.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Naomi and Leila are such a cute lesbian couple until the point Naomi catches her girlfriend cheating on her with some strange sexy blondie. Monogamy is not really Leila's thing and that's why she involves a new person into the relationship. She just tight up her formal GF to the bed and her to enjoy her new lover pussy. It doesn't take long until also Naomi realizes that free three girls relationship has its pros.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6876kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 889.4 MB

Download Naomi and Leila.

Wasteland - The Workout
022df7e0201ac92c8495121fae6af3b2.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Let it never be said that Mistress Irony is not inventive. Chaining the lovely Ava to a piece of her gym equipment, Irony presents Ava with a challenge; to not get wet as she plays with her body and pushes all her buttons. Ava squirms with excitement, her pussy swollen with anticipation, but will she get what she so desperately wants? Can she please her Mistress? You will have to watch and see.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 212.8 MB

Download Wasteland - The Workout

Single Sleeve Bondages
876f4f5156e24d42cfbf8d6dc888ae16.jpg

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...
a31e61aba9cda7e2492ef8d850b2f962.jpg

Pretty girls, clever bondage, great lighting and provocative lingerie on three hot young women. Simply stated, this is great bondage on great-looking women; clever and original and very tight restraint in a sexy bondage environment that surpasses all understanding. Remember those psychologically-impressible comic book scenes in which soome of the ropes of the bound subject would be treated with some liquid to make them draw even tighter? Well, these scenes look like that ''after'' effect -- the ropes in this video might well have been treated with whatever that mysterious stuff was -- the ropes are that tight! 11 bondage positions including lingerie, topless and nude (a generous sprinkling of heels, hose and garter belt-only scenes); lots of crotch ropes that are are practical as well as decorative; a gamut of gags from cloth and leather to ball and harness-ball gags; plenty of elbows together; several toe-ties, and intricately woven breast bondages.

Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 400x304, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...

21sextreme - Domination victim - Leonie
07853e437d7c791ef80f9a0f7144c7fe.jpg

Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Leonie
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, milf, big tits, short hair, redhead, one on one

Leonie awaits with her big tits for something oday. She is a real hard bitch who likes to get it hard, too. This little bdsm game will satisfy her filthy desires, more that she expected. Her asshole will be in the middle of attention; first she gets a toy into it then a big cock. But of course the other components of this hard sex action will not be left out either, her tits will suffer the pain of desires! Check her out and watch as she gets what deserves!

Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Leonie
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Nurse Jackie
4db9ddbbdeb095df3afd63aed704f567.jpg

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

Download Nurse Jackie

Muriel - chair bondage
5cc55b2d733b7ed2de2c24b33fad0890.jpg

The beautiful Muriel is a rope lover! And her friend Afsana is awesome at rigging. So together they show us what they love to do all day: tying each other up (although Muriel gets tied up more). This is a great chair position, inescapable and with a rope gag too! The rope work is very arty and professional, and Muriel looks stunning in blue rope! Well done girls! We would love to see more of your work, keep sending in pictures and videos!

Duration: 4:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Muriel - chair bondage

Kitti Deepthroatlesson - Top Hot!
c14e7aa2ad390446c87e101ce441a343.jpg

Sweet girl Kitti exreme Deepthroat, Gagging, Throat fucking action. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:05
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 375.2 MB

Download Kitti Deepthroatlesson - Top Hot!

Misconduct: Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal
267f93e36a1a284960682eeee58e0cc2.jpg

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Whitney Wright
Genres: Humiliation ,black hair ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,Stud ,Domination ,Pain ,Rough Sex ,Vaginal Penetration

There's no hope, the jury is going to convict. Seth Gamble is going to jail and legal counsel Whitney Wright can't do anything about it. Or can she! If Seth is going away on a five to seven, he's going to take what he wants right now. Throwing Whitney to the ground and binding her hands behind her back with his belt, Seth shoves his hard cock right down Whitney's throat. A deep sloppy wet cock sucking is just the beginning. With her tits out, Seth grabs his phone and records this unprofessional conduct. Stripped fully naked and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Seth gets to work on what he wants, corporal punishment. Flogging Whitney's round ass red. She screams in pain as he inflicts his stinging pleasure. Her holes exposed, Seth goes in for a pussy pounding. Her wet hole begs for his hard cock as he goes in deep and hard. She begs him for more and to fuck her tight asshole. He delivers a deep anal which gets Whitney screaming with orgasm. Flipped over and mouth gagged with a ballgag, Seth fucks his legal counsel again. She begs for his hot cum and he shoots a huge load all over her body. See you in court for a mistrial Whitney.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Misconduct: Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip
56c2333e9b649f7c0ba27951b2426e2a.jpg

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

luisaYa

Wasteland - At Your Service
e4ee822a957f82d3399e92d82290ed5a.jpg

Cast: Kaede
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Master loved putting his women on display. Her body perfectly aligned to be pleasing to the eye. But she was so much more then an object. Her body was the subject of his desire and he painted it like an artist. Exposing her to a variety of sensations, until she could hold back no longer.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps

File size: 257.5 MB

Download Wasteland - At Your Service

Jay Edwards - Bound Milf
894da34d8988a9973d17364f4d923629.jpg

She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V2, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Wasteland - Ten
b7d8b10c48725b5b0db1b4ff5f34b9cb.jpg

Cast: Shibari
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Edgy, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

Shibari Master David Lawrence, decides to spend his summer afternoon playing with his new toy Ten. Ten loves impact play and we must admit, she took the caning and the bullwhip like a trooper. Made our butts pucker. In fact the only thing Ten likes better then impact play is having an orgasm, lots of them.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 321.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Ten

Nina - oiled up in green rope
c9705ec02d72cc715199ab7402c5681f.jpg

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That's going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won't help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don't miss the video clip and picture set!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Nina - oiled up in green rope

Penny's Test - Part 1
a32cde1d7e7a7fb87580c806f6ca904d.jpg

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Member Requested Socks
fa5935319a080da297e230bfc42dacec.jpg

recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well, any activity that gets me tied up....I guess it's worth it!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

Download Member Requested Socks

Sexy Business Lady is Overpowered & Gang Banged in a Public Restroom
868f07e4405a6f850d0ad95fb8174e53.jpg

Cast: Katja Kassin ,Nat Turnher ,Mickey Mod ,Tee Reel ,Prince Yahshua ,Bobby Bends
Genres: Role Play ,Facial ,Kinky ,Facefucking ,Lingerie ,muscular ,Black ,Athletic ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Big Tits ,Double Penetration

Katja Kassin plays a sexy business lady on her lunch break in the park. When she absentmindedly walks into the men's room she is overpowered by a group of horny strong men who take her down and stuff all her holes before taping her to the urinal and cumming all over her face!

Duration: 51:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy Business Lady is Overpowered & Gang Banged in a Public Restroom

Sex masturbation
17379473a5b0bbf94f3c2e04a221eda2.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: gay and girl
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping,

The guy treats the girl in full its program and the bitch suffers bdsm! Enjoy this video!

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sex masturbation

HT - A Gunning For Beretta - Jack Hammer, Beretta James
5c46343b659b5d28adb8235f5ff849da.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.
Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - A Gunning For Beretta - Jack Hammer, Beretta James

Amateur Casting Couch: Chamille
7cc001b9338ab9733bdffbbc7a7fe6ea.jpg

Cast: Chamille
Genres: Domination ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,Bondage , ,Handler ,bottom ,BDSM ,Submission

Chamille is not really new to Kink, she did an Anal Audition a while back but you may not recgonize her fro that shoot. This IS her first time tied up & tormented though. She loves sex & LOVES to be controlled and does have a point where she has had enough stimulation. Watch as she is brought to orgasm after orgasm time & time again and even squirts for the first time in her life!
She was so overwhelmed by her orgasms she forgot that this was a live shoot!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

Download Amateur Casting Couch: Chamille
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased
738e7bdbeec1cfffba5684285cc61226.jpg

Cast: Ava
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, strap-on sex

Ava loves when her Goddess plays with her. Her ministrations always make her so wet, sometimes she even manipulates the situation so her Goddess does what happens when Goddess figures it out. Watch and find out.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 271.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Nyxon cured - Part 2
3db70b2a83af69399aaf99079708b50d.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Duration: 26:25

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Wasteland - Wax On, Wax Off
4670a864c3e2824b98a7f03f9e428720.jpg

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, breast play, David Lawrence, Discipline, gags, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

After being almost completely incased in wax, Nyssa is treated to a number of very intense orgasms. Then Master ties her up and cradles her as he teases her. First the pain and then the pleasure, over and over again until she explodes into an incredible multiple orgasm you have ever seen.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3528kbps

File size: 303.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Wax On, Wax Off

Wasteland - Love Hurts
466b5fe3801124a5413bb1ccf762e525.jpg

Cast: Lilly
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

No one loves the feeling of pain like Lilly. She can take more pain then even we are willing to give. The harder it is, the harder she cums. As each orgasm builds and her body is ready for release, Master pulls back, playing a cruel game of denial with his lovely sub.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Love Hurts

Melissa Mendini - Box tied struggle
3b5dc66f2834900d7190d2d4ac8f47d9.jpg

The world famous glamour girl Melissa Mendini tightly tied in yellow rope! Including super pretty bare feet! Great struggling by this incredibly tieable babe!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Melissa Mendini - Box tied struggle
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Slave Training of Carmen Caliente, Day One
1f70e3fe586c7110c9cd4d2b2f01f283.jpg

Cast: Carmen Caliente ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: shaved ,slim ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,master ,BDSM ,Gimp ,Anal ,natural boobs

Nineteen year old Carmen Caliente is introduced to the pleasures and erotic torments of BDSM.

Duration: 37:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Slave Training of Carmen Caliente, Day One

Kiss of the scorpion
1cc8651d7b03cff030304e7d7882740a.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Bound Heat
Cast: Elin Spidla, Noel Le Bon, Ryan James, Katerina Hovorka, Zuzana Jinan

Scorpio's hug is very seductive, but her kiss could be , is Jenny's fate sealed, or can she be saved in time?

Duration: 1:35:42
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1902kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kiss of the scorpion

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment
7671d5288b44a1c51471bb41a1b31091.jpg

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Hot Italian Girl torment
5040d8165c69fd5953feec863b289d0c.jpg

Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Hot Italian Girl torment

Twisted love
4267ed83f69b7a376478e7df61c493c8.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Bound Heat
Cast: Andrea Nemcova, Michaela Jodlova, Katerina Henesova, Zuzana Presova, Tereza Dvorakova, Hector De Boss

A group of beautiful young women on their way to a modeling competition are captured when their van breaks down. Their troubles are just beginning as they find themselves located in the dungeons of a medieval castle that is the base for auctioning women off. Laura, the mistress of the castle, demands their love for her, but this of course comes with coercion and mistreatment, which they endure in her hands and the hands of her two beautiful assistants.

Duration: 1:28:37
Video: 688x512, XviD, 1856kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Twisted love
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Bad Girls Only
80d120f9397b8b39590390faf5bf2a79.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Punishment

Anastasia arrives while Coral is out gambling and she will spare nothing to get her money back. After attaching a remotely operated electric collar to Coral's neck, she knows she holds her destiny in her hands. She will put Coral through foot worship intense struggles, harsh flogging, pussy licking, , hot wax punishment and deviated sexual games..

Duration: 1:11:58
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

Download Bad Girls Only

Der Pfad Zur Domut
c9503c41881d2076498f916f5a1113b4.jpg

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

Play It Sweet
15c858745d8085618f7720a666249b50.jpg

has a set of lungs on her.will push every limit to see if what they say is true.

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Play It Sweet

KidnapHer Volume 9
5cb037dbdfd42cb9f328952b2fec7e7c.jpg

Bondage in the fact that neither is a pure form of the studio Detective Chronicles. Each film consists of several nearly plotless scenes.

Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 305.6 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 9

Bathory Tales - Romula
9361ab22ee99da24dd525272446c33c9.jpg

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!
52ec1b9230fc42640bb0e6d9beaa3a5f.jpg

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Alexa Grace
Genres: Male Handler ,Vibrator ,master ,slim ,Pain ,Hitachi ,Straight ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved

Alexa Grace is an all natural girl next door with a tight body and little titties. She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock. She starts her day tied standing with her arms and legs spread wide. As she learns the rules of her master's dungeon, she is brutally tormented with a cruel electro-shock device strapped to inner thighs. Her lean legs twitch and tremble as she begs repeatedly to cum as her clit is stimulated with an industrial strength vibrator. But this female sex slave doesn't get to cum yet and the male dom relishes in the pain of her orgasm denial. He then tosses Alexa to the floor and begins to hit her teeny titties with a cruel leather riding crop. She squirms and fidgets to escape the whacks from the impact play, but in this dungeon there is no avoiding pain. As she breathes heavily from the searing agony, her cruel taskmaster then jams his massive cock down her throat. She gags, coughs, and then plunges in deep and gets her face fucked with reckless abandon. Pleased with her devotion, the dom then jams the hitachi back on her clit and coerces the first of many multiple orgasm out of her pussy. Next, Alexa finds herself tied to a leather couch with her perfect round ass perched high up in the air. She then proceeds to take a dick in her tight pink pussy that stretches her and fills her completely. The couch skids across the room from the unbelievable force of the power fucking that she is made to endure. To finish her day of sexual depravity Alexa lays on her back with her legs tied apart. At this point she is so used and abused that she can barely remember to thank her master for all of the sexual pleasure he is showering her with. As her swollen clit is relentlessly stimulated with a vibrator her cunt gets plowed over and over by the massive cock. She begs for the dom's cum and he is only too happy to oblige. Alexa is left in a pool of sweat and covered by a giant load of jizz.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

QualityControl - Jolene Hexx - Monkey Hard Trap
85391ef6eda2ff8629ccddbc26366d4f.jpg

Studio: QualityControl
Genres: Bdsm

As she poses in sexy lingerie, we chat, and I reminisce about previous shoots as I tie her Pov.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 302.6 MB

Download QualityControl - Jolene Hexx - Monkey Hard Trap

Hot Young, sexy eastern European babes Gape for kink
9b5f4abd76b9f0cfb27e49b368220320.jpg

Cast: Milana Fox ,Roxana Trip
Genres: Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Brunette ,Pegging ,Spanking ,buttplug ,Blonde ,toned ,Anal ,Prolapse

Sexy lesbians satisfy each other orally and anally. They start with a good solid spanking and move up to toys in the tushy. Nice anal gaping from both European beauties.

Duration: 28:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

Download Hot Young, sexy eastern European babes Gape for kink

It dungeon torture
069405268ffb4ad35434b4534033bbc5.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare. Very hot!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download It dungeon torture

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1
8ec2183821175105ebb9f994c9a8380a.jpg

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:33

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

SB - Brunette Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by BBC
dbc52a2842042c1f4770ae6902643c74.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer

Girl next door Bonnie Day roughly fucked by BBC, strict bondage, messy drooling brutal deepthroat!

"Sexuallybroken" brings all sorts of sluts out to be trained, from the most experienced porn stars to the freshest starlets. Bonnie might not be a tan big breasted blonde, but this girl next door can deepthroat with the best of them. Her drooling deepthoat skills would put the biggest porn star out there to shame. And today we bring a huge black cock to the table so she can show us exactly what she can do.

We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.

Time for the main course. We stuff a rag in her mouth and tape it shut before belting her down onto her hands and knees. Bonnie's booming ass is oiled down and perfectly displayed. Her tight shaved pussy makes a perfect pink target and we pierce it in two with 10 inches of big black dick as Bonnie moans around her tight gag.

That flawless cunt does the trick and we unload deep inside her, filling her to the brim. This girl next door and her talented holes could show most porn stars a trick or two. We leave her heaving and cum covered in her restraints. What a good girl this one is.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SB - Brunette Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by BBC

Number 5 of the classic
ee6630f988b77020adccf73c6ff14044.jpg

The guy in a white shirt and a mask tortures the nice woman. Suspends, sticks needles, uses surgical scissors, clips. What is called on the verge

Duration: 15:44
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1032kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 137.3 MB

Download Number 5 of the classic

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys
e8ef593bac660398b6eff6e7191deea7.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

Download Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

RTB - Hot Blonde bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!
50dc7ac4bb682c009eaee077d593d1a5.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood

Sexy MILF Angel Allwood bound and fucked doggystyle with epic deepthroat!
In the final update of Angel Allwood's BaRS show, our well fucked MILF gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and fucked her limp. Time to put the icing on this fuck cake and blast Angel into next week with relentless orgasms.
We readjust Angel's breast bondage to properly bring up those massive breasts to their full glory. Angel is loopy and dazed from the overload of cock she has been served so far and we aim to overload her until her brains melt right out of her ears. Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the fuckbed and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll fuck Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.
We flip her in every position and angle, using her mouth and pussy as a sheath for our dick. The leather straightjacket keeps Angel firmly in place. We push her into doggystyle and ram 10 inches of BBC into her eager pussy. Angel is a black cock whore and cums appreciatively all over the dick. Her eyes glass over in bliss. This real life swinger is finally finding out exactly what it means to be sexually broken.
By the time we are have had our fill, this big breasted blonde MILF is lolling limply on our fuckbed, drooling and covered in her own juices. She can barely sit up and can not stop grinning. It is a good look on her. Today is a day her holes will not be forgetting anytime soon...

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RTB - Hot Blonde bound and fucked with epic deepthroat!

First Timer
2ebf41c7c2c813faaace32013dc5533a.jpg

Cast: Raina Verene ,Maestro
Genres: Female Slave ,Outdoors ,Straight ,big dick ,Brunette ,Sub ,Domination ,Discipline ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex

This shoot was Raina Verene's debut porno experience. Nothing is better than getting a girl for the first time, when she is totally fresh and new to the industry. Every reaction is priceless and every moan is worth millions!!! Raina goes big for her first shoot, getting tied up and fondled by a roomful of kink employees. She gets manhandled and made to cum by anyone who wants to use her,then fucked on the ground for all to see.This shoot was one of the very early shoots for Public Disgrace, so you will notice that it is in a different style than later shoots.

Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 996.0 MB

Download First Timer
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

21sextreme - All black
2f2673f18bdcbc6d9fe919b045393af3.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Black Diamond, Katy Parker
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, foot, femdom, fetish, lingerie, threesome, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead, latex n leather

If you´re a fan of shiny black leather and vinyl, you came to the right place. Foxy redhead Kathy and exotic brunette Black Diamond teams up to satisfy a lucky guy´s every wish and make him cum while having as much fun as possible! If you want to join in as well, click now and enter the realm of kinky gothic fantasy!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - All black

Graphic Sexual Horror
aad30f3c2213e90fd034475b81accd9a.jpg

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Tough as Nails
75cc0c883d70a0d40226d1b9362c07a7.jpg

Cast: Casey Calvert ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,toned ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,natural boobs ,Predicament Bondage ,Bondage ,Straight

Casey is seasoned vet when it comes to BDSM. She does this in her personal life and it makes for a better than average shoot because of it. She is tough as nails and we put her in some of the most grueling bondage on the planet. She suffers through grueling predicaments, a single point waist suspension, brutal crotch rope, and non stop with evil tormenting punishment.

Duration: 48:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tough as Nails

The Adventures Of Agent
0c92368413c0559c55d5341ce819712a.jpg

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Download The Adventures Of Agent

Mouthful
ca3598f56290cf89f13216a6e49271bd.jpg

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Gagging a beautiful woman is an artform. It transforms the face visually as well as rendering the gagged woman mute. Iona Grace has a large mouth and taking advantage of that is exciting. Using her gaping face hole to attach her to the ground makes it easier to get at her giant tits. Those get pleasantly tied.

In a strict hogtie we stuff her mouth with a piece of foam and wrap her head with tape. The tie gets more and more intense as she gets pulled up on her tits.

On her back in her best "fuck me" position. Her ankles get tied back to her tits. Her sock comes off and gets pushed into her open mouth. A thick rope is pulled tight around her head to hold it in. Another thick rope gets wrapped around her neck. Then she gets to cum, but the more she cums the more she pulls on her tits.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mouthful
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account