Extream BDSM video (HD)

Frenki555

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dia Zerva

With her exposed bits covered in wax, cyd steps up the intensity, encasing her head in a tight rubber gas mask that seals against the skin of her face, emphasizing her helplessness and making Zia feel under total control as he plays with her, cutting off her oxygen now and again with the palm of his hand.

Duration: 00:49:07
Quality: HD
Format: mp4
Video: 1280 x 720
Size: 1099MB

Downloads:
5582_Dia.part1.rar
5582_Dia.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Frenki555

Lexi Belle

Lexi asked for a hard flogging and I made sure to dish it out along with some facial humiliation to cut her down a notch, but she was on the verge of crying from misery and pain the whole time. (She claimed afterward she was "tearing" and wasn't even near her limits...I call BS..but I cant be 100% sure.) Of course I don't mind ramping it up because no one is going to die from a hard flogging, but it kept my crew on edge for 5 hours straight, causing us to stop and start in order to check in with her and wipe away the tears.

Duration: 00:45:32
Size: 1019MB

Downloads:
5628_lexi.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Frenki555

Claire Adams, Sarah Jane Ceylon

Sarah sports a sleek, curve hugging latex maid's spanking dress with the bottom cut out. cyd takes advantage of the access to pour a stream of hot red candlewax onto her asshole, all over her ass, finally filling up her whole crack with a river of it as she squeals and screams, dragging Jade's gag-attached face around with her.

Duration: 00:57:04
Size: 1277MB

Downloads:
5414_SarahJadeClaire.part1.rar
5414_SarahJadeClaire.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Frenki555

Tomi Knox and Kristine Kahill

Sweet Kristine starts precariously perched with her hands above her head in leather medical restraints and legs pried open with a wooden spreader bar. The decency of clothing is only briefly afforded. Stripped and tormented with the zappers, he works up Kristine into a frenzy incorporating the water pick and cruel predicament bondage with labial clamps weighted with a bucket of water to satiate this masochistic slut.

Duration: 00:42:33
Size: 1561MB

Downloads:
20883_Tomi_Kristine.part1.rar
20883_Tomi_Kristine.part2.rar
20883_Tomi_Kristine.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Frenki555

Amber Rayne

JP takes full advantage of her predicament. Her breasts are flogged with a nasty and stingy flogger. Her thigh muscles bulge in response to a lot of attention. She can't breathe because the sting is intense. JP administers more onto her inner thighs. He takes his foot and jams it on her pussy while he flogs her cunt. There is no escape.

Duration: 00:31:35
Size: 1099MB

Downloads:
20201_amber.part1.rar
20201_amber.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Frenki555