Extra BDSM Movies!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Binding the Beauty - Sydney Cole

Sydney has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it...I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like Sydney...a peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection...I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...Sydney takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it...she is a rare one indeed...

00:36:03 | 973 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Ivy Red versus the orgasm belt!

Cute and shy Ivy Red is back! Remember her, in this nipple clamp predicament? Well, this time she gets a less painful, but even more challenging predicament! I gagged her with a 2 inch ballgag, locked her wrists to her neck and turned on the magic wand! Can Ivy remain standing or will her legs become too weak? She might collapse into an orgasming drooling mess! Poor Ivy!

Model(s): Ivy Red

00:05:25 | 586 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Katarina - triple pumped

Katarina is tied to the hospital bed in the medical room. Even experienced HuCows need regular medical checks! The farmer will use the triple pump technique to expand Katarina's nipples and clit at the same time. It's a lot of pumping power on Katarina's most sensitive parts! Especially clit milking is new to her, and with half of the power diverted there, her clit grows to triple the size! With tied udders, Katarina's teats became more sensitive and the tight skin is sucked far into the nipple cups. The farmer turns up the milking speed without mercy. This is one of our prime HuCows, she needs the most intense training sessions to make her even more perfect!

00:05:58 | 646 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Controlling Kylie - Kylie Quinn

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge...

00:20:56 | 561 MB | 960x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Back Rent: Paid in Rear - Madi Collins, Christian Wilde

Madi Collins is back on Kink.com and this time she's here for a little CNC (Consensual Non-consent) with Christian Wilde. Madi rents an apartment to Christian and she's fuming mad because he's now six months behind in his rent. When she confronts her deadbeat tenant, Madi's surprised by Christian's explosive response and his counter offer that she pay his rent while he takes what he wants from her. From face-fucking his landlord in the hall to tossing her on the bed like a rag-doll, Christain dominates Madi and uses all of her holes for his pleasure; fucking her mouth, her pussy, and ever her ass as he chooses. Despite Madi's begging and pleading, Christian continues his anal torment until she eventually submits to both his cock and his will, agreeing to pay his rent and be his slave from now on.

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Beard, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, dom, Domination, Hairy, Humiliation, natural boobs, Redhead, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, slim, Small Tits, Straight, Submission, switch, Tattoo, trimmed, Vaginal Penetration, versatile, white

00:47:47 | 1.75 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Two Mummified Girls Ready For Shipping

Raven and Lucy - Two Mummified Girls Ready For Shipping
Raven's been an excellent partner in my slavery ring, and today she has something extra special for me. She's tricked a lovely Asian girl, Lucy Purr, into coming over to become our latest victim. I'm delighted to hear that, but Raven doesn't realize they'll be one victim before Lucy arrives: HER! Raven has gotten far too careless in inviting a victim to my home, so now she'll have to be dealt with also! A rag laced with a sweet smelling liquid sends Raven into dreamland, and when she awakes, she is seated in a chair, bound and gagged, her torso wrapped in electrical tape, her legs and ankles fused together! When she learns what is to become of her she tries desperately to escape, but it's hopeless. Mewling into her gag, she can only pray that Lucy will arrive and free them both! Unfortunately for her, Lucy is far too distracted by the sight of Raven bound and gagged, and fails to notice me until it's too late! She, too, is sent to dreamland after another rag filled with the strange liquid is clamped over her mouth! When she comes to, she is completely mummified from her neck all the way down to her feet! She watched in terror, moaning into her packed, gagged mouth as the finishing touches are applied to Raven. Now trussed up exactly like the poor Asian girl, Raven is laid flat on the floor next to her as I begin to prep things to ship them out. The girls try their best not to take things lying down, but mummified as they are, they have little choice! Lucy can barely budge in her cocoon, but Raven struggles like mad, all to no avail! The girls will be starting a new life together, far away from their families and homes, and no one can help them!!

00:34:44 | 1.35 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Brutalmaster Cow Stall - Rachel Greyhound

As Greyhounds trip into HELL! continues, your favorite creature finds herself bound in an old cow stall! After getting bound to a suspended wooden frame in the cow stall, a helpless Greyhound gets tormented and tortured, she gets harshly whipped on her ass, thighs, and legs then has an inflatable butt plug shoved into her ass. Her torture continues thanks to the e-stim pads attached to her ass cheeks, after she twitches and shakes from the electricity she is eventually released and then engages in a little foot licking and worship in this torture stream.

00:40:54 | 325 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Busty blonde balltied in her sexy white boots

Busty blonde balltied in her sexy white boots for relentless bound orgasms
In white thigh high boots, black vinyl leggings, and a red pirate blouse, Bella Loves struggles on a foot stool. Her ankles have been bound tight at the ankles, another rope binding her knees together. Bella's wrists bound tightly behind her with another rope crushing her slammed elbows together, she whimpers past the ball gag strapped deep in her mouth. Shimmying and twisting her her body against the ropes, she can't seem to loosen them. The Hunter soon enters and Bella protests loudly as he approaches her from behind. Using a long rope, he harnesses around her shoulders and through her wrists, pulling her arms into a chicken wing tie. Bella's whimpers get heavier with the tension. He pulls her back into him and slides her top down exposing her large breasts whiles she cries out with drool pouring down her chin. He tethers another rope around her knee binding, running it behind her neck pulling her into her knees while she mumbles. He pulls the stool out from under her, laying her onto the floor on her side as she cries. He shoves a Hitachi vibrator between her thighs, against her pussy, eventually roping it tightly in place while she cums. Unable to move, she must endure the continuous vibes buzzing her clit sending her from one orgasm to the next with her eyes rolling back. Shaking and sweating, she is defeated by the unending pleasure.

00:11:35 | 510 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account