Extra BDSM Movies!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When Christian Met Kayme, 2 - Kayme Kai

In a dark, dank alley, Kayme innocently makes a phone call to her better half eager to begin their weekend together. After her call has ended, she is approached by a tall stranger who's idea of a perfect weekend is strikingly different. Kayme finds herself giving up control as she meets the stranger's demands and down on her knees she goes...Her clothes are roughly removed and soon her new friend begins to have his way. Her tight pussy and mouth are stuffed with cock and she obediently does her best to please. Just when she has hopes that the ordeal is over, she realizes that this was just a taste. The sadistic stranger has more than one trick up his sleeve and Kayme is pushed to the limits of physical and mental endurance as she is put through her paces...

00:23:34 | 632 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

New model Anita - bondage harness

Anita is very sexy! She loved the bondage harness with the modesty shield, the straps look so good! She was a little worried about the padlocked collar. Anita soon found out there are more features to this RelentlessLeather harness, like the cuffs on the back, which also got padlocked onto her wrists. From fashion to bondage! A nice pink ballgag was added and Anita was left to struggle. There's no escape from this tight leather harness!

Model(s): Anita

00:04:23 | 472 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Luz Luna - hopping damsel

Luz Luna is so cute! She has been tied up and she was convinced it would be easy to get out of these ropes. But all of the knots are behind her back in a really complicated tie. Gagged with a cloth gag, she looks like a real damsel! Luz manages to stand up and hop to a mirror, hoping to see the back of her bondage. But even after all the cute hopping around, she can't really get her fingers to any of the knots! Is it hopeless?

00:04:12 | 454 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Alex vs. The Turtle Tie

Without a doubt, Alex was looking very sexy in her corset and pantyhose. Things started simple enough, a cuff here, a rope here. It wasn't until everything was pulled together that the helplessness of her situation became clear. Alex struggles but finds herself on her back completely unable to move or even turn over. As her fight begins to wane I flip her over, face down. She tries her best but even with encouragement from my crop, her ass stays high in the air. Just like a turtle, Alex would have to wait to be flipped back over.

00:12:18 | 183 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Ruby Alexia - more chains

After a while, Ruby Alexia wanted to move to the bed to be more comfortable during her Casting. I didn't mind, I loved watching her move around with all of the metal gear locked onto her body.
I chained her collar to the bed with a heavy long chain, and Ruby tried to get comfortable. She seemed a bit restless at first, but she soon settled into the reality of being locked in steel. She is such a beautiful slave girl! I wish I could have kept her a bit longer. I will try to make her a good Chastity Deal during her next Holland visit, so I can have her around the house for a weekend or so.
Ruby Alexia really loved her Casting! She kept saying we should have done this years ago, which is a good sign. I think she is really into bondage and especially steel, so I have no doubt she will be back, because she will definitely start missing all of this gear back in the UK!!

00:04:26 | 482 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Elbow bondage exploration

I wanted to go explore in Spain, and my Sir allowed me to, but only in a gag and elbow bondage. Of course!! Well, I didn't complain (I couldn't because I was gagged) and I started walking around the country side. I discovered a weird tower, which would but awesome for suspension bondage. Imagine getting suspended outdoors! I think we have to go back here and do that! Who wants to come with me?

00:04:06 | 444 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

The Sexy Submissive Under Control - Gia Paige

Gia shows up knowing how it goes...it's her second session with SocietySM, following a very hot debut last summer...Such a charming young woman with a warm smile and graceful ways...When Simon enters, she changes...She knows what we ask her to do...to sacrifice her beauty for our pleasure through her suffering...and Simon makes it clear and she listens as he gropes and strips her...Her orgasms are well earned and usually accopanied by pain...Simon uses a variety of electric insertables to shock her pussy as he teases her clit with the magic wand...The impact is sincere and so are Gia's moans and screams as Simon sticks to our favorite theme...the sacrifice of pain for pleasure....

00:57:43 | 1510 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Kitty | 17 January 2019

New Meat in HELL! Kitty is new to HELL! Brand new, but she knows what to expect in HELL! because her cousin is Wednesday -- in fact, it was Wednesday who introduced this bitch to BrutalMaster. In this session, the new slut literally bends over backwards to suffer for your amusement.

She is all of 100 pounds and she can contort her slutty little body into the most interesting shapes, including backwards over a pole so her cuntmeat is available for inspection and punishment. Once chained into that position, there is not much she can do to protect herself, but this bitch is fiesty and she thrashed and moaned and whimpered, trying to prefent clamps from being put on her little tits. It didn't help.

The bitch was gagged the entire time, so BrutalMaster allowed her to grunt once for yes when asked a question, the whore turned it into a gutteral cat sound, even more dehumanizing.

This is a masochistic little piece of meat and you will be seeing a lot more of her in HELL! coming up. In the meantime, enjoy her bendy acrobatics as she suffers, bent over backwards.

Welcome to HELL!, Kitty.

00:11:40 | 416 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Family First: Cucked Slut Signs It Away for Her Step-Brother's Cock

Ashley Lane is a sexy blonde step-sister whore to step-brother Seth Gamble, but she's also stubborn and wants things her way. She refuses to help Seth sell their childhood home. Seth gives her time to think about it, but all Ashley actually wants is his cock back in her life. Ashley has never found another master as good as her step-brother when they used to play back in the day, and she's determined to keep the house as a ploy to hold their relationship intact. Seth's fiance Vanessa Sky demands that Seth convince Ashley that they need to sell while the market is hot. Ashley takes the opportunity to make an outright pass at Seth and refuses to sign away the house until he is her master again. Her unruly behavior awakens the sadistic sex monster in Seth and he takes Ashley down brutally. She is thrown on her knees, made to suck his cock, then has her own panties tied into her mouth while he shocks her with a zapper. Still refusing to sign, Ashley is tied into a painful semenawa shibari position, making her vulnerable to a heavy beating with flogger, hand, and canes. Once Ashley's ivory skin is red with welts, Seth draws her up into a full suspension and pounds her brat pussy, hoping that orgasm denial will win the war. He fucks her tight cunt until her eyes cross and then leaves her hanging from the ropes. Riled up from his rekindled dominance, Seth isn't taking any shit from Vanessa when she lays into him for still not having the papers signed. He corrects her bossy bullshit with a quick slap around and rough blow job, which only turns Vanessa on. She begs for more beatings and cock. Seth obliges, paddling her juicy thick ass hard, then cropping her wet pussy while she is in strict metal stocks. Seth takes her cunt, and then her asshole while she begs for each orgasm. When she steals one he rips off her nipple clamps and stuffs a hitachi deep in her cunt while fucking her in the ass to teach her a lesson. Seth gives Ashley a second chance to sign the papers, but she continues to run him around, and is rewarded with a heavy caning, pussy slapping, fucking, and eventually a tight zipper down her lithe body. Gagged and tied spread eagle she can only scream as Seth canes and threatens her. However, it's only when Vanessa makes a surprise appearance that Ashley actually begins to feel the burden of her refusal. Vanessa cuckolds the little bitch, taking Seth deep in her ass. She shows off for Ashley and rips off Ashley's zippers every time she cums on Seth's cock. Jealous and humiliated, Ashley agrees to sign if she can be their sex toy and have Seth's cock back in a filthy three-way.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account