Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Aron, Lili - Clip 25Lil Secretary Spanked

Description: Its been two weeks since I hired this new casual employee to read and respond to my customers via e-Mail. And this young woman already talks to the people like they were her property. In the latest conversation, she called a customer a prig dickhead, after he tried to negotiate about a price. Not only, this is clearly out of her competence, I can not accept her indecent tone. Thinking about what to do in this issue, I decided to confront her behaviour and if she wouldnt have a good explaination, I will give her very bottom a firm strapping with my belt and a hard caning to never let her forget how to talk to my partners and customers. I will not let a bratty secretary ruin the reptation of my company!

Format: MP4
Duration: 13 Min
Size: 491 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Lizzy McAllister, Maddy Marks - Exposed for the Strap - Selfie Sluts 2

Description: Eager to expose themselves on the Internet, Step-Daddy decides they will be punished on their bare bottoms without a shred of modesty. Shorts and panties pulled down his sizzles they are exposed bottoms with his belt. A Variety of painful leather implements punish them thoroughly as they cry.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 401 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Maddy Marks,Lizzy McAllister - Booty Rubs and Birthday Swats

Description: Freshly punished bottoms throbbing, welted and bruised, the girls take turns rubbing and soothing each other with lotion. In silky panties they crawl across each others laps to massage cooling lotion onto their punished flesh. Bonus paddling scene as gorgeous redhead Maddy Marks takes a good paddling for her birthday! MADDY MARKS, LIZZY MCALLISTER, EROTIC, LOTION, MASSAGE, AFTERCARE, BIRTHDAY PADDLING, REDHEAD, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, FUN SPANKING

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 253 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Kiki's Topless Discipline- OTK and Belt Whipping - Forgotten Pajamas 1 - 720p

Description: Kiki is staying with her Uncle Dave for the weekend, laying on her bed in sheer white leggings and no top. Complaining she forgot proper pajamas she is pulled across his knee. Her chili pretty cheeks wobble under his big hands as she wiggles in defiance. Repeated warnings ignored, time to teach her naughty little bottom lesson in appropriate attire. Soon she is positioned over the bed to take fabric of her sheer leggings pulled tight across her bottom as she hears the familiar jangle of his belt sliding through the loops.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 299 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Dixie Comet Wets herself - Soaking Wet Slut Spanked on Panties

Description: Bottom bruised already, Dixie if to put on full bottom cotton panties. Back over his lap she goes, whining the whole time. Smacks on her panty covered bottom are met with wails and pleas to go potty. Stubbornly, she takes her spanking, making no attempt to hold her bladder. Gushing with defiance, she gleefully soaked her panties as the spanks continue to fall. Her panties are yanked down for some well placed swats on her bare bottom as she is bears the brunt of his disgust.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 327 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Kiki's Nude Discipline - Belt and Paddle- Forgotten Pajamas - 2

Description: Kiki argues defiantly has her pants are pulled down to reveal are swollen bruised bottom. Uncle's heavy leather belt cracks down across her around little cheeks as she whimpers and dances in pain. When she stands up defiantly the belt is applied with renewed vigor across her punished flesh as she fights back the tears. He decides to reward her defiance with a big wood paddle. When it's all over she has gathered trembling in his arms for a comforting hug.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 439 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion