Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Luci Calls for Backup

Description: Luci has been disciplining her girlfriend, Sunnie, and without much success. Yesterday, she spanked her for not doing the dishes; today, she woke up to find Sunnie gone and a new mess in the kitchen. Determined to have order in her home, she asks for my help.

Part 1 begins with Luci and I discussing the situation, and I quickly decide to have her summon Sunnie from her room to be spanked in front of me. After observing Luci use her hand to spank her, I then have Luci switch places so that she can help hold Sunnie's wrists while I spank her. First I use my hand to give her a spanking -- it's much more effective than Luci's -- and then I tell Luci to get me a spatula and wooden spoon to use. Sunnie has been leaving messes in the kitchen, so applying some sturdy kitchen implements to her bottom seems all too appropriate.

Finally, the lesson seems to be really sinking in for Sunnie, so I send her to sit her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection Stool in the corner. Tears in her eyes, I know the lesson is sinking in, but Luci made it clear to me beforehand that she always thinks Sunnie has learned her lesson, only to be proven wrong. So I instruct Sunnie back to the couch for her punishment to continue: it's time Luci got some experience with the kitchen implements.

This is where Part 2 begins.

After Luci thoroughly spanks Sunnie with the spatula and wooden spoon, it is time to use the most effective implements. I instruct Sunnie to lay down on the couch over pillows, and Luci takes a firm grasp of her wrists. I give Sunnie the belt, the lexan paddle, the acrylic (plastic) cane, and the delrin (rubber) cane. By the time this is over, there can be no mistake: Sunnie has learned her lesson. Luci and I have her lay over our laps to be comforted and allowed to come down from her severe punishment.

Format: MP4
Duration: 39 Min
Size: 1445 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Rachels Regrets

Description: Rachel comes home extremely late, only to find Mom Elizabeth awake and waiting for her return. An unfortunate surprise for Rachel, as Mom is far from approving of her little, shiny, peekaboo cut out club dress. Elizabeth feels that this dress is nothing more than two pieces of material tied together on the sides! Plus, Rachel isn't even wearing panties with it!

After a short scolding to an already contrite Rachel, Mom takes her naughty daughter over her knee to punish her for this poor choice in clothing. Rachel's hand spanking starts over the dress, but soon goes to fully bare bottomed, considering there are no panties to even remove!

Though Rachel thought her choice of dress was "pretty", she's learning that Mom isn't going to have her daughter dressing like a hussy!

With Rachel already in tears, Mom Elizabeth has her daughter hand her the hairbrush and ask for a hairbrush spanking. Elizabeth is more than happy to comply and give her daughter the incentive to dress more appropriately next time.

Format: MP4
Duration: 10 Min
Size: 152 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion