Exclusive handjob videos of girls stroking hard cocks until they explode

chicarusa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Richelle Ryan - Mom Teaches Me How To Be A Man part 1

Part One: My Mom comes in the living room while I'm playing video games and starts suggesting I go out and hang out with my friends. Then she sits down next to me and starts asking me personal questions about me and girls. While she's talking, she catches me staring at her tits. They're so big and hard not to look at. She pulls them out of her dress to show them to me and I can't help but touch them. When she realizes my cock is hard, she decides a way to help me "relieve my stress".

Time: 00:11:34
Size: 152 Mb
Video: 1280x720, .mp4

Download
https://keep2s.cc/file/5e20ed4a69340/2587_HD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

chicarusa

14.04.2017 - Piper Blush - Surf and Turf [2017, Big Natural Tits, Masturbation, Blowjob, Handjob, Oral, Cumshot, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, 1080p]

After the day of waxing and prepping her surfboard, Piper is now looking for the greatest mix of them all, the surf and turf! She knows you can give her the second half of this delicious combo.

I place my surf next to the window. I feel your eyes undressing me as I turn to face you. You create this need in me. I want to taste you. It's so enticing to see you grow thru your boxers as I show you my erect nipples. My hands cup my breasts. It arouses me to seduce you. Slowly, I take off my pants and then my panties to show you my most intimate parts. I spread myself wide while I push you down my throat. I love being filled by you.

I push one of my fingers in my tight slit. It makes me moan harder on your length. Saliva pours out of my lips onto your balls. I suck the way you like it. They clench under my tongue, and I feel the first burst of cum escaping your shaft. It makes me orgasm. I place you in my mouth to catch the rest of your sweet juice

Time: 00:14:26
Size: 1051 Mb
Video: 1920x1080, .mp4

Download
https://keep2s.cc/file/cc6b75ce128e0/2589_HD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

chicarusa

chicarusa

Kathia Nobili - You are in my hands!!! Your happy ending darling!!! [handjob, cock tease, cock worship, pov sex, dirty talk, cock massage, happy ending, cumshots, cumplay, blonde, cock massage, 1080p]

Yes my dear, I know everything about you....and your cock. I know how much you like to jerk off....when the pressure in our cock is over and you cum! But let me do it for you today. Let me jerk you off. Your cock is so beautiful and I just wish to play with him. Hold that hard cock and slowly start to move my hand up and down. Make you feel my hands on every single millimeter of your cock. Make it nice, wet and sliding with my hands all over him. Ohh, yes...I feel how the is pumping in your cock....how we wish to explode!!! But I want to play some more....I don't let you cum .....not yet!! Now I'm holding your cock with both hands and move them together, circling around your cock...more...and more..until you can't control your self...YES..now my dear....cum for me...let my hands take all your warm semen!

Time: 00:11:45
Size: 615 Mb
Video: 1920x1080, .mp4

Download
https://keep2s.cc/file/4599a9136dd79/2600_HD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account