Exclusive Fetish, BDSM, Fisting, Bizarre Sex & Anal Movies

advf13

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cool BDSM Movies

Double Anal At The Hospital For The Holidays! (2010)
Staring: Isis Love, Amy Brooke
Time: 54:39
Size: 1200 Mb
About: BDSM, Lesbians, Anal, DAP, Strapon, Toys. In this fantasy role play for the holidays disturbed psych patient Isis Love is sedated for causing a fit. Nurse Amy Brooke is stuck working the night shift on Christmas when Isis wakes from her slumber and chloroforms Amy. The tables are turned and Amy is subjected to rough lesbian punishment. She's clamped, flogged and fucked to squirting orgasm while her nipples are made to stand on end with suction tubes. Amy is made to worship feet and lick Isis's ass until she squirts then fucked with a dick on a stick in tight bondage while an enormous plug is stuffed in her ass. Isis decides to tie nurse Amy up and break out of the hospital for the holidays but not until she bends Amy over and double anally penetrates her ass! A fat strap-on cock and metal dick is stuffed into Amy's ass at the same time!
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Ariel X (2010)
Staring: Payton Bell and Chloe Camilla
Time: 01:07:06
Size: 1480 Mb
About: BDSM, Public, All sex, Gang Bang, Bondage, Spanking, Fisting, Anal, Toys, Cumshots, Domination, Hardcore . Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Heather Starlett and Tegan Summer (2010)
Staring: Heather Starlett and Tegan Summer
Time: 43:37
Size: 997 Mb
About: BDSM, Fuck Machine, Toys, Squirt, Hardcore. This update is so full of sexual tension you'll be jerking off on the edge of your seat. Heather Starlett and Tegan Summer re-enact the first time they ever kissed a girl. The chemistry and clear desire these two have for each other is so unbelievably hot, we left it as one long scene.
This update is a holiday gift to you, members of FuckingMachines.com. A near 45 minutes of teasing, fucking and pretty blond girl orgasms from the machines.
Heather and Teagan are first year college dorm mates. They share everything - clothes, boyfriends, beer money. Heather has been crushed out on Teagan all semester and one particularly angst-filled, horny night she seduces Teagan.
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Fantasy Squad (2010)
Staring: Chanel Preston
Time: 51:42
Size: 620 Mb
About: BDSM, Rough Sex, Anal, DP. Chanel Preston is spied on and gets unexpectedly visited by the fantasy squad. She is restrained, roughly manhandled and fucked by the authority John Strong and Mr. Pete. Chanel's fantasy comes true when pleasure is mixed with pain while she is bound, fucked in the ass and double penetrated.
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Special Treatment (2010)
Studio: Alex D
Staring: Miss Eve , Kathleen White , Jill Diamond , Alysha Laine , Black Lady , Paris Pink
Time: 01:28:20
Size: 802 Mb
About: Ass Licking, Spanking - Peitschen, Bizarr Sex, Dominant - Devot, Fetisch Sex, Große Brüste, Gummi - Leder - Latex, Masking - Gasmasken, Extreme Dildos & Toys
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Torture Xtasy 2 (2010)
Studio: Off-Limits Media
Staring: Master Costello, NoNo, Janie
Time: 01:05:03
Size: 703 Mb
About: Spanking - Peitschen, Dominant - Devot, Fisting - Faust, SM - BDSM
Download:

Evita D. Masochistin (2010)
Studio: Off-Limits Media
Staring: Diverse , Master Costello , Evita
Time: 01:15:06
Size: 701 Mb
About: Spanking - Peitschen, Bondage - Fesseln, Dominant - Devot, Fisting - Faust, SM - BDSM, MILF - Reife Frauen, Plumpers - Mollige, Extreme Dildos & Toys
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Captivated | Elise Graves, PD (2010)
Time: 00:58:57
Size: 663 Mb
About: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation. Elise Graves wants to be taken advantage of. She wants to feel like she has no control. She wants to be held down, hurt, and then abandoned. She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. PD takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

advf13

Cool BDSM Movies

Evilyn Fierce (2010)
Time: 00:55:04
Size: 660 Mb
About: Weight-115 lbs. Height-5'3" Measurements-32-27-34 Fears Failure Weakness
Uncomfortable with her own sexuality Has a hard time following protocol Strengths Enjoys humiliation Goals To learn more about BDSM To stop figiting and control her nerves
It didn't take long to figure out that Evilyn was very uncomfortable with the situation she was in. There are some girls who are cut out for this and there are others who are not. I'm willing to give any applicant the benefit of the doubt, but I have little patience for someone refuses to stick to protocol. I decided to give her one more chance to prove herself.
Download:

Fileboom Premium Account