petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Insatiable holes
c2c234cfca9105e4f23694c81a03aa01.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gage Lennox, Joey D, Issac Lin
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Piercing
Video language: English

Joey D lets his boys out of their cage. Furry cub Gage Lennox and smooth, lean Issac Lin jump on the leather bench, assume a doggy style stance, and spread their asses. Lubing up his black-gloved hands, Joey simultaneously works his fists into both their holes. Giant strands of lube stretch down as Joey ramps up, twisting his fists like corkscrews into the dual eager holes. The bottoms squint their eyes and bite their lips, focusing on the intense anal wreckage Joey is perpetrating on their holes. Gage shows off his gaping man hole, ringed with hair slicked down from the lube. Rolling onto their backs, the two fist-hungry butt sluts throw their legs in the air and give Joey total control over their asses. Their stomachs heave with deep breaths as Joey's expert fist pummeling works its magic. 'Gonna carve me out?' asks Gage. 'Gonna carve that hole out? Fuck yeah!' Joey puts them in an even more adventurous position: as he lays on his back, Gage and Issac squat down onto his raised fists and fuck themselves by rocking back and forth. Flipping onto their backs again, Issac and Gage point their asses at the ceiling as Joey gut-punches their holes into total submission. 'Look at those nice, stretched-out holes,' says Joey as he admires his work. With Gage and Issac's holes wrecked, all three men stroke their cocks, building to an immense climax. Joey blows his load first, releasing his cum with guttural moans. Issac and Gage release jets of cum simultaneously, grunting like wild animals, then lean in for praise from daddy Joey.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4618kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Insatiable holes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

Dillon Teased Unmercifully Part 2
b6173fc330241bcd524e4a7c6b7b3e76.jpg

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
Cast: Dillon
Genres: daddy, bondage, blowjob, handjob

Now the hot conclusion of Dillon's torment. The teasing and his reactions become much more intense and desperate as we suck his nipples, his dick, his balls, his neck and his ass. He's so aroused and wants to cum so badly, but we repeatedly take him to the edge and leave him hanging. When he's finally allowed release, he shoots his load into the air, I've never seen so much cum, landing on my head, his own ear and head, and covering the wall behind his head.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 769kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 189.1 MB
Download Dillon Teased Unmercifully Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Machine Tools Part 6
58b7454078af0d795abb6dc2de80666e.jpg

Studio: CMNM
Cast: Machine
Genres: handjob, tattoo, fetish

The boss has had enough of sexy hetero worker Gary's cock teasing ways. He's flashed his sweaty muscular body enough and now Mr Swallows and Tristram are going to have their way with him. The only way to get a dumb labourer like this to focus on the job is to take care of his big heavy nuts that swing around in his overalls all day. This will control the bastard's focus!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2423kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 141.6 MB
Download Machine Tools Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Cal and Larz
171cdb28e11db69db4a676e43033c533.jpg

Studio: The Guy Site

Its difficult enough to get someone to take off their clothes in front of a stranger and masturbate.
Even harder is getting s to do it at the same time.
These Jersey boys, Cal and Larz have plenty of swagger so they didnt mind too much stripping naked and stroking their dicks side by side to nice cum shots.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3197kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 355.3 MB
Download Cal and Larz

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Martin Gajda
020fbc9784a6c7f884b219b4404a755d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EastBoys
Cast: Martin Gajda
Genres: Solo

- His name is Martin Gajda
- His female name is Molly
- He is "Sagittarius" by the sign of the zodiac
- He is 26 years old
- His height is 177 centimeters
- His weight of 68 kilograms
- He likes to masturbate and end up in his own hand
- He became gay after he got into the Olivia

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 937.4 MB
Download Martin Gajda

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Andre Lucas
db197b19e4a41541431fe8391dc84ebf.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EastBoys
Cast: Andre Lucas
Genres: Solo

- His name is Andre Lucas
- He comes from Azerbaijan
- He is "Aries" by the sign of the zodiac
- He is 21 years old
- His favorite dish is "amlet with eggs"
- His favorite film "Peregodshchik"
- His favorite film actor Jason Stetem
- He was the first races to have sex with a guy at the age of 18 at the institute

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 917.2 MB
Download Andre Lucas

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

sw - Oren's Massage
dc9f5145b65e797794c98bf575ba9676.jpg

When Oren got in touch, asking about coming back for another shoot, I hit him up about doing a happy-ending massage. Although he'd never gotten one before, he was all for it. I think his adrenaline junkie side was ready to take things up a notch. He'd saved up a 2-day load, so you can bet he was horny. By the time he was face down on the table and I'd given his back a quick rub-down, Oren's cock was already getting hard. I reached under him to pull his dick out and gave it some attention with plenty of massage oil, making sure to spread his ass and rub his virgin hole. Once Oren was on his back, dick standing at full mast, it was obvious he was enjoying the ride. With every pass of my hands, his cock got stiffer and stiffer. I thought it might be time to see how it tasted. A barely detectable quiver ran through Oren's body as I gave him a suck. Trying to get him as close as possible, I teased his cock with my mouth and hands. Once the paced was picked up, Oren's whole body began tightening. At the end, he grabbed the sides of the massage table and convulsed as his cum ran down the side of my hand.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 354.4 MB
Download sw - Oren's Massage

Fileboom Premium Account