exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jensen's Blowjob
b44ed79a04876987b0cc0b53e91a3f24.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

Holy hot stud! Jensen produced quite a few swoons around the house. It�s hard to miss the tall and built 6�1� jock, especially when he smiles and those cute dimples come out. One of those swoons came from our very own Kenny.

So after getting to know Jensen a bit, Kenny steps in to get to know him on a much more intimate level. He worships his muscles and kisses all the way down to his natural and uncut package.

Jensen is definitely used to the attention and welcomes it completely. Kenny plays with his sensitive tip, caresses his balls and deep throats his long thick shaft. Jensen�s skin grows flush as Kenny works on him. Wrapping his hands around Jensen and grabbing his ass, he pulls his cock deeper in his face. Kenny swallows him up takes him over and over again- not stopping until Jensen�s cum is resting on his tongue!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 23.1 MB
Download Jensen's Blowjob

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Muscle Matt #98 Brad Feeds Keith
256797197505be5d3dc89f45eb3f4ada.jpg

M other Nature, another Crew Member: She shows up sometimes and has caused some challenges over the years. We have shot in blizzards, blistering heat, freezing cold and major thunderstorms. If I had to choose 2 of my favorite that has been released so far are the blizzard during Christmas Wish 2013 and the 100 degree temperatures that set off a thunder and lighting storm in this film. Both turned out memorable not only for the extreme weather we had to work around but both produced great films and some awesome still shots. Brad happen to be in both films and was a trooper through both! Checkout Brad's photo album and movie resume!

Make Lemonade: The lightening took out the power in the entire area. We had no idea when or if it would come back soon. By now you know my style, always filming exactly as happening so that you can experience it with us. The power was out, candles were lit and I liked the mood so I went with it! By the time the power came back on we already started and to fire up all the lights, especially in that heat would have made it just another shoot; this one happened as it happened and we rolled. Everything just created a very erotic interesting mood in the room and the shoot was a success in spite of the curve balls m other nature threw us again. A great film, real, raw, unscripted and shot as it happened where it happened, #98, done in true Muscle Mafia style was a success and one of the favorites to shoot for all of us.

The Sounds and The Secrets...If you can put up with the sound of the fans, and like a very erotic, shadowy, dark (as in seductive) almost in secret, you will love the feel this film brings; everything I believe happens for the best and this did.

Cock Sucking and Ass Eating: Brad was looking awesome in this film and after about 2 hours shooting, power on, power off and a room cooled only by a couple fans Brad was ready for some relaxation. #98 Blackout Blow Job, Brad Feeds Keith is appropriately named. Keith you will remember from #76 Kyle Worshipped and Seduced, #78 Cock Sucker Academy 3 and #91 Bar Top Blow Job with Matt.

Brad had Keith literally up his ass and eating out of his hand. Keith sucked and deep throated Brad�s 9x7 monster cock and had his tongue all over Brad�s balls and up Brad�s ass. When Brad was ready to feed Keith his load, he wanted you all to see his cum shot, so he busted off into his own hand. With a palm full of thick muscle cum Brad made Keith eat it right out of his hand.

Note: Later that night, Matt came to the shoot location. He and Brad did some shots together and both took advantage of the erotic atmosphere created with the fans and candles. A second film was shot this hot, sticky and stormy summer day and will be a future release. If opt�d into our mailing list you will be notified of that release and all the others set for release.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 29:46
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 346.4 MB
Download Muscle Matt #98 Brad Feeds Keith

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

Muscle Heatwave
758cfedaa19762bad9e1c500d80f1d62.jpg

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Vista Video
Cast: Aaron, Eric, Griff, Pasi, Robert, Ronny, Sacha
Genres: Erotica

Join seven muscular young fitness stars in this steamy sequel to "Muscles in Paradise." Exciting sequences and remarkable photography reveal every shape of their stunning, young, muscular bodies.e along. Live the adventure and feel the heat!

Format: avi
Duration: 54:01
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 621.5 MB
Download Muscle Heatwave

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Physical Attraction
1779d9cd2433cc4b82cd7050a3bb6cf9.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Vista Video
Cast: Jeremy, Nate, Michael-Lee, Jack, Darren, Patrick .
Genres: Men Erotic, Bodybuilders, Full Frontal Nudity, Softcore

Fantasy bes reality! Men with faces and bodies like these are few and far between in the real world. Yet, VistaVideo brings them into your home and makes them available for your peral up-close admiration. The Physical Attraction is irresistible.

Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1123kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 478.5 MB
Download Physical Attraction

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Put Some Drawers On, Man (100 Percent Straight)
15a00f2525262198729f29af7688a39b.jpg

Cast: Uncredited
Genres: Fetish Voyeur Hidden Camera Military

More impossible-to-believe footage of the half-dozen most striking young Marine Corps Swimmers, secretly shot at a tournament and in their own locker rooms. Alternate angles from Tape 11 included. These dudes seem to enjoy showing off their Huge Testicles & perfectly formed Marine Corps Bodies to each other - and their macho bravado is both hilarious and totally hot as they try to outdo each other by overracting to some female model's televised knockers. Lots of "What - you ain't Gay, are ya?" being bantered about - but then they think nothing of standing naked next to a buddy, asking to borrow his deodorant... Special close-up focus on indivduals and several long shower segments.

Duration: 1:00:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 637.1 MB
Download Put Some Drawers On, Man (100 Percent Straight)

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Club Amateur USA - Devin Carrera
fdd12dbb4e1aa5835c0f1df03bcb0ac8.jpg

Devin arrived eager to get off, he says that he hasn�t had any man/man contact before, but he seemed to take to it like a um�fish to water. Some guys just seem to love the attention and a skilled hand is a skilled hand. The old adage �a stiff dick has no conscience� comes to mind!

Duration: 42:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 651.9 MB
Download Club Amateur USA - Devin Carrera

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Club Amateur USA - Devin
d186c77e95846ad3cd11cb7ec686ce46.jpg

After Devin's first shoot back in February, I contacted him a month or so later and never heard back from him. I figured then that I would only get one video from this uber hottie.

So, when I noticed a familiar face back on my favorite sex & swingers site, I couldn't drop an email to him fast enough! :p

Luckily, Devin was happy to hear from me and eager to participate in a second shoot, so I wasted no time brining him in.

Thank gawd!

Wow! What a video!

If you recall Devin's first video, he was on the verge of orgasm throughout, and this one was no different -- except for I finally got to add rimming, licking, and sucking to the rubbing and tugging that we'd done before. And Devin was in seventh heaven!

I didn't notice until I was reviewing the over 23,000 images captured directly from the video, that there were three phases to Devin's orgasm. Firstly, he had the standard 7-8 spurt ejaculation within several seconds of the start of the orgasm. Since he was still into it, I kept stroking, and that extended his orgasm to another ejaculation, and then a final ejaculation several seconds after that.

Given Devin's response, I think it was the best 48 seconds of his life. :p

Enjoy!

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 398.9 MB
Download Club Amateur USA - Devin

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Fritz der Haarige and Rico Rothar
89e26c312b7555670684256426e0d6dd.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Fritz der Haarige and Rico Rothar
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Beard, Deep Throat, Double Fisting, Oral, Punks, Rubber, Sneaker, Spanking

Bearded pigs can be found everywhere in Berlin. But Fritz der Harrige beats them all.
He accepts an invitation by rubber pig Rico Rothar to meet him in his apartment. The German Fritz has dressed in a black and yellow rubber Jersey and is welcomed by Rico who is kneeling before him - Fritz pushes his cock with relish in Rico's face. Rothar in the Red Jersey swallows Fritz's juice club wholly and is rewarded with a spit covered cock in his wide open mouth. Rico swallowing mouth moves swiftly but is still being slammed harder by his master, mercilessly attacking his neck cunt. But rest he will not. The punk screams out his lust, but Fritz has only just started and brings his slave on his knees.
After spanking his hairless ass with a sneaker and he finally shoves his bare cock into the steaming meat. Rico enjoys the very slow fucking movements and Fritz changes direction. He hits him on the butt and presses himself again more brutally in the asshole. While he pulls apart the plump cheeks, he slams him harder and clap of his balls against the cunt hole is heard.
Then Fritz shoves his hand in the ass lips without hint of punk knowing it. And as if that wasn't enough he pushes his dirty cock with in the hole too. Rico's cries wake finally the pig fully in Fritz. He fists alternately in the tormented rosette. The punk can't believe it as the hairy German pig fists him with both hands the ass channel.
The hole squishes and pushes the big hands harder and deeper fuck until the Rosebud arches with full pride out of his ass. The thick sauce that Dick shoots from Fritz and defile the pussy lips again as he pushes into the pulsating flesh.

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 443.8 MB
Download Fritz der Haarige and Rico Rothar

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

ff - Dr Office Fisting (Seamus O'Reilly & Hugh Hunter)
a01f1cf309ddb75550ac2f9c5291e0f5.jpg

In the doctor's office exam room, Seamus O'Reilly is bent down on all fours and taking two fingers up his tight hole from Hugh Hunter. As Seamus bears down on the examination table, Hugh slowly introduces more fingers in Seamus. Hugh keeps checking in on his patient asking him 'how does that feel' in which Seamus replies in an urging tone, 'You gonna stretch me more?' Hugh replaces his fingers with his fat cock to quicken the dilation process on Seamus' ass. After Hugh delivers some pleasurable thrusts with his sizeable cock, he gloves up and enters Seamus with three fingers, then four, then his entire fist. Seamus moans out 'open my ass up' as Hugh stretches his inner walls with his hefty fist. When Seamus' hole is at maximum width, Hugh punches his hole from the inside out. Each time Hugh releases his fist, Seamus' gaping center reveals a gleaming rose bud for Hugh to shove back in. To take his fist even deeper, Hugh lays his patient on his back and handballs Seamus' hole while Hugh jerks his fat cock. With Hugh's arm deep in his insides, Seamus lets off a massive thick load all over his abs.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 887.8 MB
Download ff - Dr Office Fisting (Seamus O'Reilly & Hugh Hunter)

Fileboom Premium Account