Gay BDSM Evening Visit To

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1a47422180c135356d4a62c2ecae63b4.jpg

Release Year: 2020

This is an old video from the archives, featuring a guy who visited the SeriousBondage Institute one evening. He couldn't show his face in the video, but he wanted to be hooded so it didn't make any difference. He was after some serious bondage, so Dalton chained him up in a vertical cage in the back room. All the metal shackles that Dalton used on this guy were from Mr S. Back then, one set of shackles cost $110. I purchased a lot of the shackles, and then cut the chain off some of them so they could be used independently.

So, in this video Dalton chains up the guy in a Mr S vertical cage, using a Mr S waist belt, wrist shackles, ankle shackles and knee shackles. In addition, he was put in a Mr S metal strap helmet. I guess the only stuff that wasn't from Mr S was his orange jumpsuit and the black transport hood. Back then, his orange jumpsuit and hood would have come from PXDirect, but it appears that they are no longer in business. In any case, our visitor was in heaven. He was solidly secured and wasn't going anywhere. Notice that his Mr S wrist shackles no longer have the chain between them, and are locked to his waist belt independently. His ankle shackles still have the chain and are locked together on the same ankle with the chain looped around the cage bars. You can see this in the center picture above. This approach works quite well to.

In the second scene, our visitor wanted to try the SeriousBondage chair. This chair has been shown many times on this website. Dalton strapped our visitor into the chair, and he had a good time struggling to no avail. I built this chair long ago for my own personal play, and added a custom leather head harness at the top of the chair to hold my head while wearing an Israli gas-mask. Although the straps are setup for a gas-mask, they seemed to work just fine for securing our visitor's head in his black transport hood.

Although the quality of this video is old and kinda funky, it's great to see this guy in the vertical cage with the strap helmet and black transport hood. Many of us long to have a metal bondage experience like this. Our visitor had a hood time hearing the clank of metal against metal of his helmet. Same for the bondage chair. He struggled until he was out of breath, and then calmed down and settled into the experience.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.2 GB