Gay Solo Male Esteban, gets sucked by Mathieu, our assistant in spite of himself!

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1718c5d106af366c828e0d1ee6c17877.jpg

Studio: KeumGay

Esteban came back for to do a new solo wank video for us. It didn't happened like the 1srt time video because this time, i was with my assistants, Jerem and Mathieu. After Jerem got sucked Esteban, he left the room but our second assistant, Mathieu, a handsome athletic mature male, has decided to wank his huge cock.
As he was so excited to see Esteban get sucked by Jerem, he asked me to allow him to wank himself near the camera suring watching Esteban in wank. I said yes, but as he was more excited than never, he mooved near Esteban and has wanked his huge dick near this guy.
You can see in video a very strong dick in action. More and more excited, Mathieu has decided to suck Esteban and to play with his nice ass.
It was a very hot action. A cute mature sport guy that is our second assistant, is sucking a model on video. Esteban was very excited and lot of time i had to calm down thoses guys just to have some minutes to film them in action for you.
Mathieu has jerked-off near the camera, but as he is so good dick sized, i couldn't film him and Esteban. So, only Esteban is filmed jerking-off.
Here's what really happened during the shoot.
Mathieu was so excited by the duet between Esteban and Jerem that he pulled down the cameraman's jeans and took out his big stiff cock to pump him without his consent. Esteban saw this unplanned action and wanted to join in but was refused so that he could stay on camera.
He jerked off while Mathieu, who was sucking a big cock, stripped completely naked. Esteban was able to admire the big cock of this mature sportsman who then made the cameraman cum and sucked Esteban who let himself be done.
Mathieu did not hesitate to lick Esteban's ass who was too excited to refuse this bonus. Then Mathieu stood up and jerked off in front of Esteban which helped him to cum easily.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB