MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jewels HD
b90d763494702d964afe5dcf452ddce3.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TheLifeErotic
Cast: Lorena B
Genres: Solo, Posing
Video language: English

Lorena B, pretty and leggy with waist-length chestnut hair, saunters into a luxurious, airy kitchen and pours a glass of red wine. She�s wearing super-high heels, a cute sweater and high-cut leather-look shorts. In a horny mood, she unzips them� and reveals the kinky secrets beneath. Fitted around her clit and inner labia is an intricate silver clamp, that squeezes and teases with every move she makes. Then she leans forward to expose a butt plug in her ass, its end a large crystal jewel covering her pucker. Sitting, then lying, on the countertop, she masturbates, fingers tugging and caressing the precious adornments and probing for the moist, unfilled hole between them. As she bucks and writhes, her pleasure coming in waves, her top rides up to expose her perfect little breasts. Up on all fours, she shivers with excitement as she slowly removes the plug. Then her fingers flit between her asshole, clit and pussy, as she brings herself to a climax.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 730.5 MB
Download Jewels HD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Miss Julia Ann - Makes The Rules
2cd1d8ec7e23690eed9d568bb4896854.jpg

Miss Julia Ann may just be your step-woman but she still makes the rules as long as you live under her roof. She is completely disgusted with constantly finding your nasty spunk-filled tissues and hand towels any and everywhere you please. Don't worry this will be our little secret unless you decide to act up and break my new rule. From now on when I find a crusty cum-filled towel I will order you to jerk off right in front of me and make you lick up every last drop. Actually how about you pull your dick out right now and jerk it for all the times I have had to deal with your filthy masturbating habit. I am going to make you become the good boy I want you to be and something tells me you want to be my good boy too. I have seen you perving on my big tits and ass more than a few times now and think it's about time you see them up close and personal. So start stroking young man as I can't wait to see you clean up your disgusting mess as behavior modification begins now!

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8347kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 759.0 MB
Download Miss Julia Ann - Makes The Rules

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Mrs. Riley Reid - It's all about My!
27bd429b112d3dc50e69b8d30c8fb2a2.jpg

You are going to really learn to serve, and to please a woman. Get on your knees and worship my pussy, I want you to lick me until I cum. From my tight little ass hole to my clit licking back and forth giving me pleasure. Suck on my clit until I am dripping wet, make My cum over and over. I want to use that mouth to masturbate myself because It's all about My Pleasure! Maybe if you learn to pleasure me properly I will let you cum next.

Duration: 9:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 582.2 MB
Download Mrs. Riley Reid - It's all about My!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Salmon Rush Tease
2799551c53778c268fa59a25f139a4ff.jpg

Cast: Antonia Sainz
Genres: Solo, Toys, Gyno

Antonia is quite busy through her strip tease, always in motion with her characteristic style having some rather exaggerated gestures. Most of this is just posing in her salmon coloured lingerie though it eventually gets pulled down towards the end for a little intro to her bare pussy and ass in the bend over position.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 472.8 MB
Download Salmon Rush Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Kristina Rose
3330e654536800114978a3b20f02983b.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Latex, Solo

Mistress Kristina Rose wants to play a game with you called do what I want - and want she wants is for you to jerk your dick at her command. Kristina wants you to prove that you are a real man worthy to fuck her pussy, so here is your chance. She even tells you to imagine her pussy right over your face, her juices dropping right into your mouth as you stroke. But don't get too excited; you are not allowed to cum until she gives you permission to do so. Can you last until she counts down from ten and orders you to cum?

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8438kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 668.8 MB
Download Kristina Rose

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Backstage of Anytime, Anywhere
28790993858b0828702357019f856383.jpg

Cast: Shalina Divine
Genres: Backstage, Brunette, Natural Tits, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, Facial

Shalina is ready to have a good fuck anywhere, anytime, especially if that involves her asshole. Even in a warehouse, if the situation brings that way. Kristian, of course, won't let the chance go to bang the brunette vixen, and there you go, all circumstances are given for a lovely, anything goes anal sensation.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 280.1 MB
Download Backstage of Anytime, Anywhere

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Pretty Short Dress
065d25e27229f490771ca65b46eace65.jpg

Cast: Sabrina Banks
Genres: Solo, Masturbate, Gyno

Sabrina�s dress has an interesting shape around the hemline and is about as short as it could possibly be without instantly showing her ass and panties. However the slightest low angle or bend over pose does in fact give a beautiful peek at her panties and much of her lower ass cheeks. She soon sits back on the chair with her legs together high in the air showing off her beautiful shape around her ass and crotch area. At this point her dress hides nothing and it�s all about ass tease with her small thong panties covering only the bare essentials. She then turns around to show off her fabulous bend over poses and sometimes pulls her panties aside for a quick introduction to her bare pussy and as

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 697.7 MB
Download Pretty Short Dress

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mrs. Leigh Raven - Your Lesbian Goddess Fantasy
b8ddcb2c978b7c0bfe001e4dbf91b3ab.jpg

Miss Leigh makes your dreams finally come true as she prepares you for a life of slavery as her new caged up sissy bitch. That useless cock will be locked away in chastity 24/7 as a Lesbian Goddess has no use for little clits like yours. You will be helplessly restrained in the corner on a daily basis and made to watch your Goddess get all the pleasure from her slutty girlfriends. But before your manhood is completely stripped away your Goddess is kind enough to allow you one last pleasurable orgasm. Now start stroking that worthless dicklet as your life of becoming an obedient sissy cuck for dominant lesbian woman is about to become a reality!

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 462.6 MB
Download Mrs. Leigh Raven - Your Lesbian Goddess Fantasy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mrs. AJ Applegate - Ass Worship Seduction
a0114487628f43daa29f835818c8ef3a.jpg

You just love watching my big, juicy ass bounce up and down while it mesmerizes your simple little brain. You cant help but drop to your knees and want to jerk off to my voluptuous ass every time I walk into the room. I can see how frustrated you have become just staring at my jiggling ass so close to your face. It's your luck day slave as I am going to let you stroke your cock to the ass that owns you. You better enjoy every second of it as this will be the last time you are allowed to touch your cock before I personally lock you right into chastity. I want to see you shoot that load straight into your hand and swallow every last drop like a good sissy boy. You do want to please your Goddess right?!? Now start stroking slave and show your devotion to my perfect ass! xoxo Goddess AJ

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8294kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 804.9 MB
Download Mrs. AJ Applegate - Ass Worship Seduction

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mrs. Mia Malkova - The Slave Experience
958b0da212bb2416ead23bf86f20c743.jpg

Mistress is feeling very generous today and allows you to finally come out of your cage for a few minutes of play. Mia loves to watch you get completely hard and frustrated while she commands you to edge your cock to the brink of insanity. She gets off on flaunting her shiny perfect 10 latex covered ass and tits in your face while you drool and beg to cum. If you are a good boy and don't blow your load before given permission then your Mistress might just think about allowing you out of your kennel to play more often.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8344kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 799.3 MB
Download Mrs. Mia Malkova - The Slave Experience

Fileboom Premium Account