Empire Femdom - Goddess Alexandra Snow

alexporto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

c382315c9da5ceafb48fb5b0d333f861.jpg

ed41c5e9568d2dcd96a23282d13decdc.jpg

Genre: Big Tits, POV, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Masturbation Instruction, CBT, JOI, Orgasm Control, Slave Task, JerkOff Encouragement, No Nude

Description: I am part performer, part producer, part model, and expert in defying those stereotypes. I am an experienced, exceptionally professional actress (mainstream through BDSM) and model (casual, fashion, glamour, fitness, lingerie, fetish), BDSM, and specialty (such as hair/feet/hands). As far as physical features, my brunette hair and my figure (34F-26-33) are completely natural. I have zero body modifications, piercings, or tattoos. I am interested in fetish and BDSM projects that are in line with my work as a fetish model and professional Domina. I will only be portrayed as a Dominant/Top in these shoots without explicit nudity on my part. However, explicit nudity on the part of the submissive/bottom (male or female) is welcome. With respect to fetish or BDSM content, I am open to any type of shoot that is legal based on current interpretations of federal obscenity statutes. I am a very experienced rigger and bondage artist for all methods of bondage. I am equally interested in glamour, fitness, swimwear, and various mainstream projects, which I find to be just as enjoyable as fetish and BDSM. I genuinely enjoy people plus the artistic process, so the assignment isn't nearly as important as the abilities of those involved. In other words, I work well with competent photographers, models (male or female), and assignments of all types and lengths.
A note on nudity: I am completely and totally comfortable with my body and the bodies of others. I do not offer explicit (implied is fine!) nudity as a model because it conflicts with my profession, but I am by no means a prude.
1.gif

10 Loads of Cum

info-24567_64077557.png

Duration : 0:12:05 | File Size : 60Mb
Resolution : 768x432 | Format : mp4

download.gif

k2s.cc ---> 10 Loads of Cum

1.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account