Latex Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

74d240cda15c7718a7ddfb4b7c9795e1.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Earlier in the day I had a memo on my desk from Mr. Big Boss. It stated that he wanted to me to stay after work to talk about a transgression. I waited for him on a stool in my office. My desk had been pushed up against the wall for more space. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and ballet heels, upon the Boss' request. In my hands, I held a posture collar. I wrapped the thick leather around my neck and buckled it. The posture collar thrust my chin forward while elongating my neck. Soon after, the Boss walked in. He went over to my desk, which was littered with leather gear. He picked up a leather armbinder and walked over to me. He told me to stand. I stood in the ballet heels while he XXXX my latex covered arms down the leather armbinder. It wasn't an easy feat to keep my balance while my toes were starting to feel the effects of the ballet heels, but I managed gracefully. The Boss allowed me to sit slightly on the stool while he gagged me with a head harness ball gag. It proved difficult to get the straps buckled around the tall posture collar. I couldn't lend much on a hand either, I could barely move my head side to side. Once the gag was properly in place, the Boss attached a leather strap to the ring of my posture collar. He pulled me off the stool and XXXX me on my toes. He lead me in front of the stool and to the other side of it in my ballet heels. I precariously placed each foot on the ground, afriad of falling. Mr. Big Boss positioned me where he wanted me and then grabbed the leather strap attached to my posture collar. He pulled me forward, making me bend over. Because I was in the ballet heels, I could not move my feet quick enough to repostion before the Boss looped the strap around one of the dowels of stool and connected it back to my collar. I was stuck with my knees in a slightly bent postion, the muscles in my thighs were beggining to burn. Drool dripped off my lips as I tried to maintain my balance while in pain. With even the slightest move, the front of the bar stool would lift up, so I tried to remain still.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.3 MB