BDSM Elise Posted: - Part II

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

85e7bcbe406af046ab8174ade9dd07d5.jpg

Genres: Bondage, Busty, string
Video language: English

I take the larger clear cylinder and suck her now screamingly uncomfortable pussy into it. Suck it so far up in there it disfigures it. We can see it inside the tube, all covered in Icy Hot while she screams . I think she started to cry at this point. A cane is fetched to administer strikes directly onto her asshole. She screams out something about her pussy being on fire but I bet she forgets about that as soon as the caning starts up. And she does. She's left to simply cry about it when it's over. Crying and sort of rocking back and forth to assuage the discomfort. She's finally given a small reprieve with the Hitachi but because her whole pussy is sucked into the tube direct contact cannot be made --but she still seems to like it. But the reprieve is short lived. The electricity to her asshole gets turned up until she can't even talk to us anymore. Then her asshole gets caned again before ultimately turning to her feet. When it is over she's left crying and sobbing in her predicament. By the time I come back to her and take the cylinder from her cunt its angry. It is swollen and red, disfigured. Gobs of Icy Hot still stuck to it. Then I grabbed Big Blue and fucked her with it. And that cunt gets vigorously fucked. She screams the whole time it

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB