BDSM Duct Tape Degradation

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

7d9f25bbcbf08a3342d26f0e76b84cfc.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I've been without a roommate recently, and I hate living alone, not just because I have to pay all the rent, but sometimes I get this creepy feeling that someone is going to break in while I'm home alone and hurt me! I'm sure I'm just overly paranoid. Today I'm walking to my apartment after a long day at the office. I'm really tired and forget to lock the door behind me, totally unaware that there is a masked man watching me from behind the bushes. It's his lucky day that I left the door unlocked. As I'm looking in my purse for my cell phone he busts in the door behind me and I scream as I drop my purse to the floor. He quickly pushes me back against the wall with his hand around my neck then hand gags me tightly to shut me up. I'm shaking in fear as he orders me to turn around and starts wrapping my wrists with duct tape. I ask him what he wants with me, telling him he must have the wrong place, that's when he tells me he's been stalking me for some time. He finishes securing my hands and hand gags me again, telling me he's going to have to do something about my loud mouth!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8198kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 923.0 MB