BDSM Dragina & Fayth Play On the Wrong Bus

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6a4185a318cbc6376681780d0c73da70.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Princess Dragina and I are wondering around outside at Fetishcon 2017 and we come across and really nice huge bus and our curiosity gets the best of us. Sure, we could have called the phone # on the sign on the door but it was unlocked and we arent gonna take anything or touch anything, promise! We enter the bus in aww. Wow, this bus has everything plus some. The music is playing, the couches are soft, the lighting is sexy and even candles are burning. I sure hope no one comes back cause I have an idea especially since Dragina has rope in her bag. I mean who doesn't carry rope around Fetish-con? I decide to risk it and tie her up. Wow, what an adrenaline rush this is, not knowing if we will get away with this. I tie her wrists behind her back, her ankles together and of course i attach the two with a nifty hogtie rope. We are chitchatting about what we are doing, making jokes but the joke is on her when i have a brilliant idea to leave her hogtied on the couch as i need to get back to the convention. She struggles and complains but does no good to my stubborn ears. Little does she know, the private charter bus owner is coming back and enters the bus while i on the phone not seeing little miss tied up damsel just yet. Once he does, he has no idea how to untie her, as she is begging him not to call the cops and to get the ropes off but he cant figure it out. He discusses this craziness with her while she just tries to explain just why she is tied up in his bus. He has a genius idea to save her from all these "freaks" at this convention and save her by driving her hogtied struggling sexy body to Atlanta instead. She begs to be just thrown out of the bus, tied up..but this doesn't seem to have any effect on his decision to actually her but he thinks he is just helping..but is he????

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 501.9 MB