Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Six Mistresses Get Their Feet Sniffed By Submissive Man
b24e4fa268cfac10f746b9d711a2f3e1.jpg

Cast: Abbie Cat, Angelica Heart,Valentina Nappi,Madlin Moon,Debbie White
Genres: Femdom Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I told all of my girlfriends that you were one of the best slaves a dominatrix could have, so I invited them all over to enjoy the pleasures that you can give us. How about you get down on the floor and prepare yourself for not one, but six separate pairs of feet that you are going to sniff and smell all day long. We were originally going to wait until after we went to the city to party, but we decided that why not give you a teaser before we left? That way, when we come back, you can fully appreciate just how sweaty and smelly our feet can get after partying. Now, be a good slave and ready your nostrils, because you will want to remember just how good these feet smell. Trust us when we say that upon return, you will not be so happy with the aromas our feet are dishing out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 194.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Six Mistresses Get Their Feet Sniffed By Submissive Man

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Natalya
f97eaefdcc5950618efea2b25e2ca1e3.jpg

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Farting, Facesitting
Video language: English

Natalya's slave is tied to a bench. She holds his head down and farts right in his face. Then, she pulls the leggings down and farts directly up his nose. Natalya gets offended every time the slave shows any sign of disgust. Slaves don't get to have opinions like disgust. The best a loser can do is be farted on by a pretty girl. Some of the farts are wet, and you can tell the slave really fights those. When Natalya's gas has all passed, she unties the slave so that it can go wash her boyfriend's car.

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10177kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 549.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Natalya

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nora

Whitney Wright - Pussy Worshipped
bd338737664540935a9d7aa8660e09e9.jpg

Mistress Whitney has her slave locked in a cage,but lets him out.She put her slave under a special chair.From there he is being tasked to pleasure her with his tongue.The rest of the video is the slave licking her pussy.Sometimes she also hits him with her whip.

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 913.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Whitney Wright - Pussy Worshipped

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Sharing With Hubby
65de27b05b9593f1026fc7936b268615.jpg

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Sharing With Hubby

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Mistress Bella - Strict And Mistress
a34a9702c4213f325c543032e089c65f.jpg

Mistress Bella now wants to look into the eyes of her slave as she is tormenting him by a terrible assfuck. So she ties him while he is laying on his back, this way she can look into his eyes and see the terrified look and the extreme pain there. She slowly, but pushes her strapon all the way into his ass, making is sore in the process, then she fucks him brutally in different ways and dirrenet positions, making him scream.

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8310kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 493.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Bella - Strict And Mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Husband Training Lessons Part 6
896802e301d487c88467ff6ee44807af.jpg

Studio: subbyhubby
Genres: Domination

Since her husband has taken his training well, Esmi decides to release him from chastity and reward him with an orgasm but not before she demonstrates her technique of mercilessly teasing a male cock to Simone. Simone decides to have some fun with the cock as well, milking him right to the edge before giving it back to Esmi who orders the bitch to cum in his own face! The two Mistresses lift the sissy's legs into the air, then aim his cum load onto his face and mouth. Esmi makes sure to feed his left over cum to him as both of the Mistresses laugh at how pathetic he looks. This clip is part of the movie "Husband Training Lessons."

Duration: 6:26
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 53.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Husband Training Lessons Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Young-femdom - No way out grandpa!
83a7ebb566bc66ef608fdcce7f900c7d.jpg

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

After she went to the bathroom to make her hair she resumes the ball kicking, squeezing and talking. This time more about his sore balls after she reviewed it and what a loser he is...

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Young-femdom - No way out grandpa!

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Women Rule This Family Part 6
b4ff43c0552f5307f4b2531dd70944b4.jpg

Studio: subbyhubby
Genres: Domination

For her final lesson, Jamie shows Esmi how to make her man cum on command whenever she likes. Jamie orders James to lick her tits while she jacks him off. With his rock hard dick and deep into subspace, James will do anything Jamie asks. Jamie has Esmi take over jerking James's dick, then they order James to jerk his own dick, telling him that, when they give him permission to cum, it will be all over his own face! After James has dropped his load on his face, Jamie tells Esmi that this is the final lesson - that men will endure any humiliation as long as they are horny. This clip is part of the movie "Women Rule This Family."

Duration: 3:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11584kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 293.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Women Rule This Family Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account