Dominated by Hands (HandJob)

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Dandy - Dandy Milks Her Stud

"You're ready to blow. But Dandy doesn't want to waste one drop of that cum you've been saving up, so she uses her brand new stroker, designed to milk you dry. Just lie back and take it. Dandy knows just what to do."

MP4 / 91.9 MB / 640x480 / 00:03:00

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Princess Dandy - Mistress Forces Stud to Cum

"Princess Dandy's stud is tied to the wall to have his balls emptied. Princess Dandy teases and strokes her stud until he begs to cum and fills a shotglass for his mistress. What will Miss Dandy be doing with this cum? Feeding it to a slut in another video of course!

MP4 / 176 MB / 854x480 / 00:04:36

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasms

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

bart202

Princess Dandy - The Nurse Examines Her Patient

"You've come in for a physical today right? But you had no idea it was going to be like this. Your cock must be closely examined, and yes, she's gonna need a sperm sample. The nurse will see you now ;]"

MOV / 249 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:16

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Dandy - Plastic Wrapped and Forced To Cum!

"Princess Dandy's stud has been denied all day! The pent up stud is bound tightly to a table with strong plastic wrap, then Princes Dandy uses her latex gloved hands to tease and stroke her stud's hard cock to completion... But not before he begs desperately for it!"

MP4 / 208 MB / 640x480 / 00:05:22

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lelu Love - POV Bodystocking Edging Handjob Cumshot

In this custom video, I'm in my bodystocking with built in choker and stroking your cock lightly then two hands then hard and fast, edging you a few times until I finally let you cum and it cums spurting out hard and a lot!! :)

MP4 / 287 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:31

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess cock control - Whitney Wright

A good slave knows a Princess always cums 1st and Whitney has trained her slaves to never forget that golden rule! If he wants the pleasure of getting his cock milked this week he better do a proper job of licking his Princess's sweet pussy and ass to orgasm.

MP4 / 1.24 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Christina QCCP - The Prisoner's Revenge

Crazy kinky, we have a serious roleplay situation and also a serious ruination situation.

Check your brain at the door, first. Ok. So we've got a man, taken from his home and put on the auction block to be sold to the highest bidder, but first, he spends time being broken down and drained of fluids by -- you guessed it -- me. (Can't have a sassy penis for sale, gotta teach him some manners!)

Shackles and reprogramming and weeks of training have him docile and ready for auction, or so I think. But this one's still got some fight in him. On the night before his auctioning, he needs to be milked dry and properly submissive. But at the last second, somehow, this immobilized pet gets the last laugh -- spurt? -- as he ruins my ruin. Spray everywhere, and now what will I do with him? I thought he was trained but I guess we gotta start from scratch...

MP4 / 236 MB / 1280x720 / 00:04:18

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account