Gay BDSM Diy Bondage Projects - Part 3

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

be34ae17a50071c45c2cb7eecad2076a.jpg

Release Year: 2020

Last year a group of us visited Bind and helped build an under-floor cell similar to the under-deck cell in my backyard that we have filmed many times. Bind has even spent the night in my under-deck cell, which inspired him to build one of his own. As you will see in this video, we built his under-floor cell is inside the jail intake room, and once it was finished it was even more awesome than my deck sell. Additionally, Bind's under-floor cell has inspired the owner of EdgeDungeon to start talking about an under-ground cell in his facility. This would be a major project because his jail is on the cement slab and will require us to use a concrete saw to cut a hole in the floor, then dig a deep hole in the dirt, then line the hole with cement blocks and associated water barrier materials. Not an easy project, but it would be very cool when we were finished!

The other project we helped Bind with was a padded cell. This project required assembling many square upholstered pads which were installed in the wooden frame of the cell. Our friend Strap Wizard was put in charge of this project and did a great job with his construction team. As you will see in this series of videos, the padded cell turned out great. That was last year, and this year we will converge on Bind's place again and finish the exterior of the padded cell and install electromagnets and timers on the door so that you can set the door to be locked for a few hours or many hours. Personally, this is very attractive to me. I would love to lock myself in the cell for an entire night while in bondage gear. Once locked in the cell, my bondage gear can't be removed until the door unlocks and I can access they keys that I left outside of the cell. Hot! As a reminder, self-bondage is extremely dangerous and should never be done alone. If you play with self-bondage, do so at your own risk.

Padded cells are powerful icons for people who are attracted to straitjackets and associated institutional bondage gear. Although many of us fantasize about spending time in a padded cell, most of us will never have that experience because real padded cells are not accessible to the general public, and padded cells built for fetish play are not something that you can simply purchase. As I write this text, I know of four full-size padded cells and three small cells that are the size of a phone booth. All of these are privately built and owned, and I'm sure I will run across more in the future.

In this video I also show a sleepsack made of chain that Bind made. At first this idea didn't sound all that great, but the idea grew on me and maybe it can be reworked to make it better and easier to put on. We filmed this chain sleepsack two different times, and the second time was better, which will appear in a future update.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.9 GB